BY KAT VON D

Jena G.
Kenner, LA
Good setting powder especially for oily, light skin tones. I love the packaging and price point. I like to use this one for baking my cheek contour, however it does work well if you want to bake under the eyes or anywhere else. Def use the lock it setting spray after.
Jaylin R.
Staten Island
Love this translucent powder so much! I have combination skin (oily t zone and dry face) and I apply this to my t zone and makes it so matte without making it feel dry or dry up my skin more than what it already is! A+ Kat Von D! I recommend this to a friend!
Chelsie C.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this to set my concealer under my eyes and around my nose. I noticed if you use too much it sort of makes cracks. You have to use the right amount which isn’t too much and it looks gorgeous. I bought it at Sephora, it was my first tile using this and I love it.
Jennifer W.
Comstock Park, MI
This is a good setting powder. I do like this for face setting, but not for under the eyes. It's extremely fine powder and layers nicely for other face powders (contour, blush, browser, etc). The packaging is also very sleek and features the creative KVD logo.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I found this setting powder at my local Marshall’s. I was excited to see they have many high end brands there like shiesdo, stilia, Peter Thomas Roth and more. There was three different colors available and I purchased two of them, peach and petal. They were only $7.00 each which is a bargain considering they’re usually around $25. Great setting powders, the petal is a more pinkish color I use to set my under eyes to make them brighter. It does last all day long as well. Love the packaging, and I would recommend and purchase these again
Melody M.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love this setting powder, if you love a matte look, this is definitely for you. Its lightweight and really good for oily skin. It doesn't seem the best, but what setting powder doesn't. It's wonderful in the summertime when it's hot as heck outside and your makeup stays perfect!
Haylee F.
Setting powder works ok. It makes your face look white so make sure you don’t add to much and buff it out after you let it bake. I have combination skin (oily/dry), this setting powder controls oil in the beginning but has to be reapplied every couple hours.
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder, Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
This is a great powder. it will set anything you put it over and will make your makeup look so smooth and flawless. It doesn't flash back and it doesn't crease and doesn't ever get cakey. The one downside of this powder is that it sometimes doesn't keep mascara from transferring to the under-eye region. You really have to get in there with a velour puff or beautyblender to really set the under-eye. A brush won't be enough for that purpose. I have been consistently choosing my Coty Airspun over this powder because I honestly like it better.
Blyssey B.
Corona, CA
This is a great setting powder that doesnt leave your face dry and white. The neutral powder color makes it great to blend in with most color foundation. I have noticed it locks in moisture which prevent my face from looking oily throughout the day.
Callie M.
Brooklyn
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
I love that this powder is vegan and cruelty-free like all of Kat’s products. It does its job and doesn’t set into lines or pores too much. I would appreciate a little more of a brightening effect, but I guess that’s what the brightening powders are for...
danica d.
West Richland , WA
Would this be good for baking? :)
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I've been looking for a new setting powder, is this one really worth it?
Sadie F.
Lady Lake, FL
Can you bake with this ?
Vianney J.
El Paso, TX
Anybody with dry skin tried this? How did you like it?

Sephora