BY KAT VON D

• Looking for a new setting powder, any recommendations? C...4 Answers
Arianna K.
Council Blfs, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz more...
My favourite setting powder was always the Laura Mercier setting powder until I tried this one. This powder is great value for money; for almost the same price, this setting powder has a lot more product in one pot than the Laura Mercier. It is easy to blend (does not leave white lines on your face) and has a wonderful velvet finish, leaving your skin smooth, without the cakey look that some setting powders give. My skin type generally is normal but if anything it sometimes will become a little oily; this product is perfect for controlling oil but still enables you to achieve a glowy look. This is 100% my new go to.
Kate C.
Newnan, GA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I’m honestly not sure how I feel about this just yet. I am 30 and have some fine lines near the inside of my eyes that I’m worried this will accentuate. In terms of color correcting it seems to do a good job on top of my regular concealer to help counteract the bluish undertones from my dark circles. It does go on smoothly and evenly, I’m just not sure about how it will settle with my fine lines. But I’ll continue to use it until I see a good or bad difference in my lines.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I was looking for a new settling powder to add to my makeup routine. This was recommended to me by a Sephora cast member. I bought the travel size to see how I’d like it before committing to the full size. That being said, I should’ve just bought the full size. I love this stuff! It goes on so well and just melts into my makeup! I apply it with a puff instead of a brush. I find my makeup sets better when the powder is pressed into the skin instead of swept over. I noticed a huge difference the first time I used it. I wasn’t getting oily on my usual oily areas. After a full day at work I would normally be a greasy mess on my forehead and a few other spots. I barely had any shininess at the end of my day when I used this. I’ve almost used my whole jar up and I will most definitely be making a trip to Sephora to buy the full size very soon. This was a game changer for me for sure! The price is pretty reasonable for how much you get and how much I use on a daily basis. I found this to be a bit cheaper than other high end loose setting powders which is a huge plus. If you’re looking for a new or just a cheaper setting powder give this a try.
Lauren M.
Birmingham, AL
This is by far my favorite setting powder out there. I usually only buy my makeup from Sephora but had the NYX setting powder and this blows it out of the water. The NYX powder was way too white and and looked horrible in photos so I finally bit the bullet and bought this and it’s the best decision I’ve made by far. I use mine just about every day and this container has lasted me over a year. Would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!!
Lucy G.
San Francisco, CA
This product is a great finish to a full face of makeup. I use it to brush in my powdered blush and highlighter/bronzer. It helps keep my makeup stay on my face during a night out or a day of work. I don't like how its loose powder though and wish I had bought a powder that's more set. Excess powder always comes out of the container and gets in the air so I end up inhaling it.
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I use loose powder everyday for baking under my eyes, forehead and chin/ smile lines. This was the worst I've tried so far. The powder was extremely dry and it made my makeup feel so cakey. It also left like a residue over my makeup after I was done baking, like it wouldn't go away as much as I tried blending. Will not be reusing
Alessande A.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder more...
I love this setting powder, it feels light and doesn't get cakey throughout the day. It's really easy to apply. The product is really soft on the skin and is super breathable. It doesn't make my skin feel dirty or clogged. It keeps my look perfect all day long even in bad weather. I would recommend and will repurchase.
🥀Danielle🥀 M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Baking approved!!! My makeup does NOT budge when I use this powder! Great for baking and the bake doesn’t show in pictures which is a big part in my book! I love that it is cruelty free too! Love this !
Renee D.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Love Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder. I do feel my face stays where it should when I take the time to finish the look with setting powder. Splurge for the setting powder brush. It's not only fabulous but I do feel it makes a difference in the application of the powder.
Brissa H.
San Marcos
Purchased at: Sephora
Leave my face really matte and soft which i love, the pigmentation is very light therefore doesn’t completely cover my foundation all the way but still keeps me away from my natural oils, it can be a bit dry therefore i recommend a good hydration to your face prior to applying it
Lina B.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.
los angeles , CA
Kimberly M.
Is this worth for the price?