Nataly B.

Taeler S.
Taeler S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
I am not a fan ! This powder has left my face looking cakey and has made my pores look horrible. I have dry skin so am looking into something that give me a smoother look!
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Prt Washingtn, NY
1 year, 5 months ago
I have normal to dry skin and I love this setting powder. It doesn't make me cakey at all. It feels so light on the face.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Folsom, PA
2 years, 1 month ago
I have this and the Laura Mercier and I think this is so cakey compared to the Laura Mercier. This also have a slight sheen to it.
Karen H.
Karen H.
2 years, 1 month ago
I like it better than the Laura Mercier because it leaves a more hydrating finish. I have dry skin. It also comes in a huge container so it will last a long time. And Kats packaging is so cute!! ;)
Mallan M.
Mallan M.
2 years, 1 month ago
I have both the kat von d setting powder as well as the laura mercier powder. In my opinion i like the laura mercier better on my skin. I have combination skin and to me the laura mercier stays on longer for me. the kat von d powder is a very good powder it doesn't look cakey at all, it just doesn't work as well on my skin. Honestly I would stay with laura powder but if you'd like to try it the kat von is great and not cakey just don't stay on as well i don't think
kristal F.
kristal F.
Bronx, NY
2 years, 1 month ago
Its very good , selled the makeup very well
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
2 years, 1 month ago
This isn't the best product out there in my opinion! It doesn't give the same effect that the Laura mercier translucent powder gives! For example I have tried to cut y contour crease with this and it does not perform as great! Just my personal experience and opinion.
Fazina K.
Fazina K.
Port of Spain
2 years, 1 month ago
It's very similar to the Laura mercier translucent powder and no it does not look cakey. I love this lock it setting powder..it works wonders.