Maci P.
Atoka

I just ordered this product today. I'm looking forward to trying it! I was not available to afford Kat Von D's Powder Setting Brush or her Precision Brush for baking. What (cheaper) alternative brushes do you use with this product for overall setting and for baking?

Megan W.
Megan W.
Real Techniques Setting brush
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I don’t bake but for overall setting (especially undereye) Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Setting Brush
Grace L.
Grace L.
1 month, 2 weeks ago
I don’t set or bake so I would suggest maybe looking at some making videos on YouTube and see what they use, or look it up.