BY KAT VON D

Meet the ultimate loose powder brush for setting and perfecting your entire face! The Lock-It Setting Powder Brush was born after testing dozens of other loose powder brushes, in pursuit of creating the perfect tool to use with our majorly groundbreaking Lock-It Setting Powder. Our distinctive silhouette is big and fluffy with rounded, tapered bristles—an artist’s secret to efficient yet seamless all-over setting! Powder is evenly dispersed all over the face, so you get a soft, diffused veil of powder with one effortless application.

Super-soft synthetic bristles are designed for applying the most weightless, finely-milled powders, such as Lock-It Setting Powder, for a soft-matte finish that evenly blurs imperfections and smooths skin’s texture.

With a sleek, stiletto handle inspired by a witch’s broomstick, this brush features sturdy acrylic handles weighted for an ergonomic grip and ultimate control!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Is this brush really worth the price? Does it shed?3 Answers
  • What else can you use this for3 Answers
  • is this brush good quality? do the hairs come out easily?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I just bought this on Sephora.com and I'm obsessed. It's flexible but dense enough to hold a good amount of product. You can dust your translucent power all over or even apply a light coat of blush! So easy to use and the design is beautiful!" in 14 reviews
  • "An absolute beautiful brush. Would totally purchase of I had the funds. I have her contour brush and it is amazing so I can just imagine how this one is! I love kats line. Everything I'm in her line. I would recommend any Kat von d products because I have gotten testers and loved them!" in 7 reviews
Zoey N.
I am loving this brush so so much! It’s so soft and fluffy. I love the design on this. Kat Von D design has always shook me. I use this to apply powder all over the face. I sometimes use it to apply bronzer and diffuse any harsh lines after I contour. Amazing product with gorgeous packaging. You pay your penny for those and it’s worth it!
Jewels G.
This brush. Omg. This brush. Y’all. First off it’s absolutely gorgeous! The design is literally unlike any other. When you look at it, you would think that it’s going to be heavy but that’s far from the case. It very lightweight and super easy to hold. The brush doesn’t shed at all either which for a brush to be as fluffy as it is, is a total and complete shocker. It’s perfect for under the eye powders as well as applying Highlighters and if it’s not too fluffy for you, you can use it for contour and bronzing as well. I love a great multitasking brush, especially for the price. The quality is by far one of the top 2 brushes that I have ever used. They can be purchased on her website and Sephora as well for $38. Definitely worth every single cent.
Kelly V.
Denver
The best all over powder brush I have ever used, hands down. The size of the brush head, the tapering of the edges, the long handle... everything about it is great. I love that this brush is cruelty free... you can get high quality brushes without using animals!
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
My husband bought me this brush as a gift after I pointed it out and said, I need a brush that shape. He went in behind me and purchased this exact one for me and I'm so grateful! I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!!! I use this brush all the time and it is amazing! I have used it to set my foundation, but I also really enjoy using it for bronzing my face. It's super soft and fluffy, never sheds and has held up well to washing! This brush honestly makes me want to buy the rest of the brushes in her collection.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
I received this brush compliments of Influenster but the opinions are all my own. I adore this brush!! First off it's gorgeous to look at! The fluffy bristles hold just the right amount of powder and help disperse evenly. And the skinny tapered handle is just perfect!!!
Samantha N.
Ashtabula, OH
I can’t even explain how great this brush is it’s so fluffy and soft bristles were like feathers except they weren’t fragile and didn’t fall out I love this brush use it all the time I have one and I hope it last long
Sarai М.
I ADORE this brush. It is so sleek and beautiful and the design is gorgeous. I love that it is vegan/cruelty-free. The brush itself is sooooo soft and feels so nice, it picks up powder well and blends it in perfectly. I want all of the KVD brushes!
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I received this complimentary in my kat von d voxbox last year, and I'm still using it now! At first I used it with the powder that was also included in the voxbox. Over the summer I used it with bronzer, and now I'm using it with blush! It's a very high quality brush, and easy to clean. I love it!
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
This brush is my absolute favorite powder brush. It’s very soft on the skin and applies powder perfectly. I use this every time I apply a full face of makeup. I bought this brush at Sephora. I am very satisfied with this product.
K R.
My favorite setting powder brush ever! This brush is so incredibly soft on the skin. It picks up powder very easily and applies smoothly onto the skin. This brush is so sleek and chic. It's my go to brush!
Alyssa L.
Is this brush really worth the price? Does it shed?
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Is this brush soft ??
mackenzie b.
is this brush good quality? do the hairs come out easily?
Samantha M.
Chillicothe
What else can you use this for
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
Is this brush worth the cost? Why or why not?