2 colors available

BY KAT VON D #3 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

What it is:
A weightless translucent loose powder, formulated with Micro-Blurring Technology™, to set and perfect for a flawless, locked-in finish.

What it does:
Experience a next level setting powder. Kat Von D’s innovative formula uses delicate mica powders rather than the heavy, chalky binding ingredients found in other powders—reducing the weight by 30 percent. This prevents the dry, chalky finish most powders leave behind, and instead delivers a perfectly smooth, seamless look, with the same number of uses.

This silky, non-drying powder features Micro-Blurring Technology to softly diffuse pores for a refined, selfie-ready finish. Formulated to be undetectable on all skintones, Lock-It Setting Powder has a complexion-boosting blend of mattifying particles to smooth imperfections and lock-in your look for a velvety matte finish. For flawless all-over setting, apply with the Lock-It Setting Powder Brush. To bake or set under-eye concealer, use the Lock-It Precision Powder Brush.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
The jar's sifter holes are arranged in the shape of a star, inspired by Kat's signature star tattoos. Lock-It Setting Powder is completely free of animal-derived ingredients.

"I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals—and never will be."—Kat Von D

Research results:
- 93% of users agreed this product feels soft on their skin
- 93% of users agreed this product gives their makeup a smooth, finished look
- 90% of users agreed this product does not leave a chalky, white finish
- 90% of users agreed this product feels silky on their skin

• Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-It Setting ...5 Answers
  • Does this long lasting? 3 Answers
  • I wanna get this. Is it worth it?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
lauren a.
lauren a.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz
Ok so i have a few things to say about this concealer i personally enjoy using this setting powder for myself and i have more dry skin. This is a vey light weight translucent powder when you apply you do not see any color what so ever even that it looks like it would show some color it doesn't. The first time i used this i went a little heavy handed and was "baking" with this powder now if you do go heavy handed it will look a little dry on your skin (well it did for me anyway) this could be because i have dry skin of course. So the next time i used it i used a lighter hand and i have to say it worked out so well! Of course i did bake with this powder under my eyes and it still did look good i just had to use mousturizer right before i applied my makeup instead of when i usually apply my skincare. I find it didn't settle in any lines ,pores small areas. It really did lock in my foundation and concealer really well actually my foundation lasted even longer that day without breaking up and in this heat thats a big thing. I didn't find it sry looking in anyway i also didn't find it to change my foundation shade like some other brands tend to do. I also didn't find that it was heavy on the skin it felt very lightweight basically not even there whitch i love. You get a lot of product for the price point i love the sifter i find it very easy to use even more easy to apply with any brush the product just picks right up for me. this is one of my new favorite go to powders even beating out a very high end powder that i shall not name but was triple this price point. Great job Kat Von D and sephora love the new line cant wait to try more in the future!
Sasha K.
Sasha K.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz
I had received this product complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes and can honestly say that this is, yet again, another great product from Kat Von D. I will start off by saying that I don't tend to enjoy the "Matte Look" when it comes to applying makeup. In fact, I enjoy having a more "dewy" complexion than anything. Thus, when I had received this product, I knew coming into it that I more than likely will not enjoy it since I do not like having a matte finish. With that said, I did find myself enjoying this product after using a couple times. While it did remove most of the shine form my face (as expected), it worked very well in providing a long lasting shine-free complexion. My sister had tried this product alongside me and found she greatly enjoyed it. In fact, I haven't had it in my possession for the last couple of days since she took it from my makeup bag to wear while out and about. Overall, I'd say it's a great product but would have enjoyed it more if it were a "setting spray" product rather than a "setting powder". Sometimes, I just feel like powders appear a little too "cake-like" to my liking and this one had applied just like other powder products I've tried in the past. However, with that said, it did provide a more lasting power than the other powder products which is a great benefit to see!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz
This setting powder is one of the best I've tried, and I've tried a lot! A lot of the times, setting powder can feel grainy, but this one feels so finely milled and soft. It really helps is making my makeup last all day, even in the heat.
really liked how this powder felt weightless on my skin and it didn't make I under eye area and foundation feel cakey at all.
I was worried I'd get greasy-looking with this powder because, on my hand, I could see light shimmers in it. On my face, however, it made my skin look like a nice soft matte without looking dried out at all like pure silica powders do to me. Even though my skin is oily, I only got a little bit shiny after wearing the powder for several hours and it was over bare skin (no foundation underneath).
At first, when I got the powder, I didn't like how there was some shimmer in the powder which is not that noticeable unless you are in a certain lighting, the shimmer is probably due to the mica in the ingredient list. However, as I wore more often, I didn't mind the shimmer because it makes my skin look very natural and not chalky like other powders do.
I would definitely recommend buying this powder if you are looking for a setting powder and want a flawless airbrushed look.

#Contest
Anna B.
Anna B.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz
Ha, “not your grandma’s loose powder” *glares at Coty Airspun* For real. This is definitely one of the nicest loose powders I have ever used. Mind you, I haven’t tried the Laura Mercier but I have tried a many a drugstore and high-end setting powders over the years.

Why is this one so good? It does exactly what the claim. I’ve had zero cake face, it’s super lightweight and silky. My skin looks smooth and poreless with minimal creasing under the eye.

My skin does lean dry but being it’s been super humid, none stop rain, yet burning hot here in Louisiana. If you don’t natural have oily skin already, the weather here will give it to ya. Despite the humidity, wet and sweat my makeup has stayed matte where I want it and budge proof with this powder. In fact, last Saturday after a long day working a benefit, being in and outside, with extreme heat and a sudden downpour and my makeup being on from 11am, I fell asleep in it ( I was exhausted and just sacked out) and when I woke up the next morning it still looked pretty decent. LOL. Especially the under eye where I baked. (would anyone like a post on baking? let me know in the comments!)

So yeah, 10 out 10 would recommend!
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz
Lock-it Setting Powder has a velvety-matte finish that works incredibly well to set makeup and provide a soft blurring effect over skin. The silky loose-powder texture glides on effortlessly for a lightweight feel that's a breeze to work with.
Due to the mica in the formula, Lock-it Setting Powder has a slight sheen, which helps it look more skin-like instead of chalky. The translucent nature of this powder nearly disappears as it's blended onto skin, but depending on the depth of your skin tone, you may still see a hint of a whitish cast.
While there's a lot to love about Lock-it Setting Powder, we should mention that those with very oily skin may not find it as mattifying as they hoped. It does offer temporary shine control—just not enough to last you more than a couple to a few hours at a time.
On the flipside, those with very dry skin may find this powder a tad too absorbent. It's really best for those who fall somewhere in between the extremes.

PROS:
Sets makeup while adding a soft focus to skin.

Slight sheen for a skin-like finish (as opposed to chalky).

Velvety-matte loose powder glides over skin like a dream.

Fragrance-free formula.

CONS:

None.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz
Considering the fact I've been using baby powder as a setting powder for a very long time now, before that I used Mineral Powder, but I didn't get the desired finish with Mineral Powder as I did with baby powder. Considering a baby's bottom is as gentle as our face's skin, it was completely okay to use. Not only that but many people use it for genital hygiene and that too is very sensitive. Any who, even though I still use a smidge of baby powder to blend away any harsh lines I may have made with my make up I don't use it as much anymore. I have no need to. This setting powder gives me the desired effect and I need, and with all the products I received from Influenster it reaches its best results. I absolutely love the packing and the star inside. The one thing I've always hated about setting powder though is how little or how long it takes me dispense a little into the cap it comes with. I like to then brush it around, tap off the excess before applying to my face. Overall I give this a 4/5 just because of that small downside. A little definitely goes a long way. I'll have a quick video coming soon.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz
Oh my Atlanta... I bought this at sephora for about $30 I believe and it's the best purchase I made today...I tried the demo at sephora and this worked phenomenal of how it applied and looked on my face. It doesn't leave a white ghost veil on my face. It went on my face and took the shine areas away perfectly. I went to sephora on purpose today without a setting powder, so i can test this setting powder in stores. I placed this all over my face in the store, then walked out to go shop at other stores for a couple hours. I waited a couple hours to see how the results went and it blew me away... I waited for 3 hours and it kept my make-up in place and didn't give me any shine on my forehead area, nose area, or cheeks. So then I went back to sephora and bought it. Best purchase i ever made today. Best setting powder I ever bought. I also bought the matching brush for it to go with the setting powder. Best purchase as well!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz
I had super high expectations for this powder I normally love all of Kats products but this product just fell really short for me. I found that when I baked with this product under my eyes that when I went to wipe the remaining powder for my face but it seemed it wiped away the concealer to this is the only time this is ever happened to me I kept on reusing this powder over and over because I thought it was just a fluke that that kept reoccurring to me and after about 10 uses I realize that it's the products fault not my fault. I don't know why when I use this product I can still see my under eyes even though I am properly concealed them. But this product is definitely great if you're just looking to simply said the face I just would not recommend this for a bacon whatsoever but if you are just going to let me does the product all over your face just to keep your foundation in place this is definitely a great product.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Highland, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz
I bought this because I love KVD products and I wanted to compare it to the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. I have a tan complexion and find that most "translucent" setting powders that are white aren't really translucent and leave my makeup looking too light. I like yellow colored translucent powders for my complexion.

After a few weeks of trying this, I found that it does leave a white cast on wherever I use it to set my makeup. It also doesn't have a completely matte finish. It does have a sheen/shimmer in the powder, which is not flattering for my undereyes. I also find that when I use this to bake, it's difficult to brush away the powder, and it leaves my undereyes looking really dry. However, you do get a lot more product in this jar than in the Laura Mercier and I feel it's a little more lightweight. So take what you will from this review and make your own educated decision.
Pamela Z.
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 0.67 oz
This silky Setting Powder has a complexion-boosting blend of mattifying particles to smooth imperfections and lock-in your look for a velvety matte finish. Lock-It Setting Powder is formulated without Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.

The jar's sifter holes are arranged in the shape of a star, sooooo cute by the way, inspired by Kat's signature star tattoos. Lock-It Setting Powder is completely free of animal-derived ingredients!

I have one word to describe this powder, WONDERFUL. If you are on the lookout for a beautiful loose setting powder, I would certainly give this one a try. I love it and I believe you will too. As stated above, It works on all skin tones without flashback. So no worries there. This powder can also be used for "Baking", yes the ever popular method for locking that concealer in place and giving a brightening effect. Kat has really knocked it out of the park with this gem!
Lina B.
Lina B.
Emery S.
Emery S.
Beamsville, Ontario
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
Maria Paula C.
Maria Paula C.
It works perfect for the braking?
Nataly B.