• Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder

• Does this product cause flashback? And it is good for usi...13 Answers
  • Does this long lasting? 4 Answers
  • Is this good for brown toned complexion? Kat Von D Lock-i...5 Answers
Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder

Start your review of Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Saint louis, MO
I got this powder for my birthday gift from Sephora and I used every single ounce! I have never had a powder that actually stays on and doesn't give in to the oil (oily T-zone). Good smell and overall didn't give me any flashback. Worked great for baking and overall use of the face. Going to buy it after I finish my current powder I am trying out but definitely recommend! Only missing one star due to it being out of stock at my local sephora.
Garland
Purchased at: Sephora
I read nothing but great reviews on this product and figured I'd give it a shot. The powder is very silky and does settle well upon application however I'd does tend to crease under my eyes at times. On the rest of my face it looks lovely and does its job. Maybe I need to find a better primer or ay eye primer??? I will continue to use maybe not around my eyes though.
Purchased at: Sephora
For my birthday gift from Sephora I received a Kat Von D sample kit and I’m really enjoying it! With the setting powder in a small package it does make it a little hard to use my sponge to get the powder without powder getting absolutely everywhere. But I like how well it sits on the skin and helps a lot with the oil in my T-zone.
Kennewick
This 8s a good setting powder and it is very soft and has a nice finish my only complaint really is that it does make me look very pale and washed out. It does have a very silky feel and is finely milled. I just have to use more bronzer and contour when I use this powder. Kat Von D Lock-it Setting Powder
coralville
It does set your make up, But my biggest complaint is that it has very bad flashback. I couldn’t take a picture without it looking like my face was on fire. I would not recommend this if you plan on taking pictures at all but it does make your skin feel nice. I wouldn’t recommend.
San Leandro , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Really good setting powder , I got the trail sized first as a little gift and then found the big sized and bought that . Very great for your t zone , it doesn’t just soak up your oil or sweat from a hot day but it makes a really good smooth airbrushed looking surface .
Ooltewah, TN
I really like this setting powder. It feels good on the skin and holds my makeup in place for longer than most setting powders. I like that there is no white cast and doesn’t show on the skin just has a nice airbrushes finish to it. It sets well over all different foundations.
Lake Havasu City
I really love the look this gives what's in my makeup. It's super light and easy to apply and doesn't make you look like you have it caked on your face. And make sure that my makeup last all day and all night. I would a hundred percent by again it's my favorite.
Portland , OR
I just used this product for the first time after receiving it as my birthday gift from SEPHORA! I absolutely was blown away at how much I liked this product! I have combination skin, and a medium/tan/Oliver skin tone, so I was kind of wary about how well this product would work for it! First off it’s an annual value, because a little goes a long way! I seriously dab a little under my eyes, where I apply my concealer, on the bride of my nose, chin and forehead. Then I use a little on a powder brush and set the rest of my face with it! This product doesn’t make my face look to ghostly white, and I don’t experience any flashback what so ever! My face is set all day and I have a natural look, perfect for both my everyday looks and glam, night out on the town looks!
Plano, IL
This setting powder is great at keeping oil away. It is fine and applied evenly to the skin. It does not leave a white shadow like a lot of other setting powders do. It is great for oily or combination skin. I would recommend this product.
Beamsville, ON
Is this good for oily skin? Does it actually work
katy, TX
Does this product cause flashback? And it is good for using all over the face?
It works perfect for the braking?
Loxahatchee, FL

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email