BY KAT VON D

Lock-It Powder Foundation delivers a flawless full coverage finish, in an easy-to-use powder compact. Sweep this silky-soft powder over skin with the included sponge applicator—concentrating coverage by patting or rolling the sponge onto areas that need a little extra attention. Experience total control with this ultra-buildable and blendable formula that promises a flawless matte complexion with extreme long wear.

Touch-up obsessed? Lock-It Powder Foundation’s buildable formula layers beautifully without ever adding weight or cakiness. Try layering over Lock-It Liquid Foundation to lock in and mattify your look for a photo-ready finish, with no added texture. This super-versatile powder visibly smooths and mattifies skin alone or over foundation for soft, comfortable coverage you can control.

Vegan & Cruelty Free.

How To Use:

For full coverage, use sponge and apply powder evenly to face. For buildable coverage, use a brush and apply evenly to face, as desired.

Free of: Parabens

• What do you think about my makeup for today? Good Summer!...1 Answers
  • Do you like the coverage of the powder foundation more th...1 Answers
  • So I have this powder but I am curious what is the best b...4 Answers
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Medium 54, Medium 56 more...
Again Ms. Von D rules the foundation world!!! In my opinion the whole "Lock It" line is just amazing. I've been using both this powder foundation plus the liquid foundation for over 2 years now. I use this powder alone when I just need a quick cover for running errands, appointments etc. Just a few swipes with a powder foundation brush and I have a fully covered face (my brush of choice is the "it" cosmetics Heavenly Luxe #6).
Let's get in to why I love this so much 1st off I do not like thick cake like powder foundation, Kats powder glides on like silk and feels and looks seamless. I move between the shades 54 & 56 depending on the season. The variety of shades offered in Kats line is massively extensive!!!
The foundation wears well on it's own throughout my day, however when I go to work that's when I combine it with the "Lock it" liquid foundation as well.
I have a job that is very physical yet requires a look of glamour at the same time. When these to products are combined the result is airbrushed perfection! Kats foundations do not oxidize at all and the wear time is insane!!!
Overall this is the best foundation line I've ever experienced and I've been wearing makeup for over 20 years. If you are looking for a true full coverage powder foundation then this is it!!!!
On a side note I'm super oily and with the "Lock it" line through the duration of wear time I may have to blott once or twice max!! Even then the foundation stays seamless!!😎👌😎👌😎👌I included a picture of the back of the box to show you the key benefits of this powder😚
Tonya L.
Sheffield Lake, OH
This setting powder is very light weight and does not whiten up your skin when applied.I have oily skin and my makeup didn't slide off during the day.
Tracey F.
It felt really nice and wasn't clumpy at all. Its just hard to find a shade that matches my skin tones in my face
Ciara A.
Review for: Lock-It Powder Foundation Medium 64 more...
i love kvd so much. i love the packaging and the mirror in the compact is really nice. i go through setting powder really fast so i don’t usually buy this too often bc of the price. but it’s worth the money when i do purchase it
Alma V.
Corona, CA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Super pigmented powder.. love it. I use it on days where I want extra coverage on top of my foundation..
Beth G.
Grand Bay, NB
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I didn't love this powder foundation as i found the coverage wasn't great. but it was a creamy formula and felt nice on the face. I am not a big fan of powder foundations in the first place.
Wildflower L.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Powder Foundation Deep 66 0.31 oz by Kat Von D more...
This foundation has superior coverage! I usually use it in addition to Nars liquid foundation, but I will use it by itself in the summer for a lighter feel that still has great coverage! It also does great at not leaving a powdery appearance, reducing oiliness without drying my face out, and staying in place!
Darienne D.
Modesto, CA
This powder foundation is flawless. It has great coverage for slightly blemished skin. And evening out skin tones. It stayed matte for hours with hardly any retouches.
Lady N.
This is great! It prevents makeup around my lids, forehead and nose creasing. Certainly recommend, and it's not harsh on those who suffer with a dry t-zone like me. I don't experiencing caking in those areas that van sometimes be problematic
Brittany S.
It's amazing the best I've ever used. Absoulutely recommend it. Makes skin smooth. The best.
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
Is this any good? Will this look cakey over the lock it foundation?
Lauren O.
Lancaster, NY
I have been looking for a powder foundation that gives full-coverage without leaving your face feeling cakey. Would you recommend this product?
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Do I use this product on its own or do I have to use foundation with it?
Stephanie V.
Bellflower, CA
Does this actually stay matte all day , without reapplying or blotting ?
Sarah M.