BY KAT VON D #2 in Powder Foundation

Lock-It Powder Foundation delivers a flawless full coverage finish, in an easy-to-use powder compact. Sweep this silky-soft powder over skin with the included sponge applicator—concentrating coverage by patting or rolling the sponge onto areas that need a little extra attention. Experience total control with this ultra-buildable and blendable formula that promises a flawless matte complexion with extreme long wear.

Touch-up obsessed? Lock-It Powder Foundation’s buildable formula layers beautifully without ever adding weight or cakiness. Try layering over Lock-It Liquid Foundation to lock in and mattify your look for a photo-ready finish, with no added texture. This super-versatile powder visibly smooths and mattifies skin alone or over foundation for soft, comfortable coverage you can control.

Vegan & Cruelty Free.

How To Use:

For full coverage, use sponge and apply powder evenly to face. For buildable coverage, use a brush and apply evenly to face, as desired.

Free of: Parabens

• What do you think about my makeup for today? Good Summer!...1 Answers
  • Do you like the coverage of the powder foundation more th...1 Answers
  • So I have this powder but I am curious what is the best b...4 Answers
Raven w.
Purchased at: Amazon
Did not care for this I have combination skin..this just left me looking dry and not enough coverage. Wouldn't recommend as I wasn't impressed but so far this is the only one I have tried. Not a Kat von D makeup line not much of it has worked for me I've tried multiple foundations from this brand. This product isn't full coverage and a bit drying chalky?
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s ok. It works for my cheek and forehead area. But once it comes to T Zone and chin say good bye. I have dry skin and this lock it powder doesn’t work like it should. It doesn’t play nice with all of my foundations- only a few. At this point I feel like I’m only trying to use it up so I can get rid of it. It might work for others
Emily M.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this foundation. I have very clear skin so I don’t need liquid foundation, I just use powder. I use it to make my skin tone even and this does the job. This makes my skin look airbrushed and you don’t need it to be caked on which I love!
Luba Z.
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Heard so many positive reviews about this product, but unfortunately it didn't work for my liking. I like the no makeup on my face for foundation and powders. But this looked too heavy/cakey on my face. I only use it for photoshoots, looks good then
Joyce S.
Stickney
Light build able coverage that lasts all day with very little need to touching up.   Works great alone or over liquid foundation.  So far the best foundation powder I have tried.
Maggie D.
Gate City
Purchased at: Sephora
Great coverage. Lasts forever. Great coverage. Lots of product included in the compact. Sturdy compact. Had this for a year and travel with it often and no breakage even when product gets low.
Nia N.
Review for: Deep 74 more...
This powder is one of my all-time favorites! I bought mine at Sephora during the VIB sale, as I don’t often see it on sale on the KVD website. It’s a decent shade match, and it gives great coverage. It’s so soft as to be nearly creamy, and the included sponge is an excellent way to apply it to the skin when you’re using this as your only foundation. Over liquid foundation, I recommend using a powder brush so you don’t create overly perfect, mask-like coverage. Yes, this is quite pricey, so I plan to reserve it for special occasions and for comparisons against more economical options. But if you’re looking for a high-end foundation, I definitely recommend this one!
Sara G.
Review for: Medium 52 more...
Loveee this foundation powder. It's a very velvety texture that truly does not cake and is still breathable. Some reviews say it's cakey, but I can almost guarantee it's not being applied correctly. It's a very pigmented powder so it can be easily over-applied. It's a medium to full coverage - definitely build-able. I recommend applying it with a brush that is not so dense. In terms of oil control, this powder is okay, but it's nothing that some oil blotting sheets won't fix.
Shasha S.
Review for: Light 44, Light 45, Medium 53, Light 42, Medium 52 more...
Stephanye V.
Panorama city , CA
Love powder foundation sometimes I just wash my face moisturize let it sit then put primer on then let that sit theb use a damp beauty blender and put this on. Specially on those lazy easy makeup days the coverage is amazing for a powder but if you have dry skin it will definitely dry your skin out. But if you're oily like me its perfect deffinetly recommend to give it a try.
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
Is this any good? Will this look cakey over the lock it foundation?
Lauren O.
Lancaster, NY
I have been looking for a powder foundation that gives full-coverage without leaving your face feeling cakey. Would you recommend this product?
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Do I use this product on its own or do I have to use foundation with it?
Stephanie V.
Bellflower, CA
Does this actually stay matte all day , without reapplying or blotting ?
Sarah M.