Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Light 49 more...
I was so pleasantly surprised with this product! It actually adds color to your skin and stays there. I thought it would be just like any other old pressed powder... this couldn’t be further from the truth! I love using this on days I’m extra tired and have some small bags under my eyes. This powder really helps to finish off my look and help hide those bags or lines. I also really love using it to use next to my nose contouring to really give that definition and it blends so well!! I will def be keeping this product in my full makeup routine.