Cindi H.
Largo
This foundation is fantastic. I love how fast I can put it on and how nice the coverage is. I have only had this a few months and hit the pan but still have plenty left. I use this and the liquid and both are excellent products. It is hard to decide which is better but for speed in the morning (when I sleep too late) the powder is an excellent choice. It has staying power and lasts for hours. I use another brand's setting spray but would like to try the Kat Von D spray to keep with the brand. It took me a long time to settle on this. I tried it on at the store and wore it for hours until I was satisfied with the effect. This is a great choice for daily wear with good coverage.