Kelly C.
Review for: Light 46 more...
I have been searching for an amazing powder foundation for awhile now. I was previously using Bare Minerals Compact Pro which I really do love. I like this Kat Von D foundation, it provides full coverage for about 4-5 hours. I do notice that it starts to wear off by the end of the day. I also definitely need to apply my concealer before applying this powder to really get that "flawless" look. I find that I don't need to apply concealer when using my Bare Minerals powder. Overall, it is a good powder foundation but not the best I've ever had.