Molly M.
Review for: Light 42 more...
I love this powder! It's great to use if you need to throw something on quick, and it can be used for heavier coverage. It lasts quite a while - and I'm impressed with the pigmentation. It goes on best with a brush (for me) but the included sponge works great as well. It covers my dark circles and evens out my skin tone without looking cakey, and it's nice to be able to adjust the amount of coverage with this lightweight pressed powder. My only complaint is that my face will get a bit oily by the end of the day.