BY KAT VON D #6 in Powder Foundation

Our compact BFF has all the power of Lock-It Foundation, in pressed powder form.

There’s tons of pigment packed into the silky-soft formula, and it’s so buildable! Lightly sweep across your face to even things out. Then find the areas that need a little extra attention and gently pat or roll the included sponge applicator over them for full coverage control! If you feel like you need to add a little more throughout the day, go for it. Lock-It doesn’t ever get a cakey finish and it stays smooth and matte no matter what for a full 24 hours.

We also love that this powder pairs so well with foundation. Put on a layer of liquid foundation, then apply Lock-It Powder on top! This powder is so versatile, we could go on all day, but we’ll just have to let you see for yourself!

Once you use it, spread the love! Post with #kvdlook

• Do you like the coverage of the powder foundation more than the  ...1 Answers
  • So I have this powder but I am curious what is the best brush to ...4 Answers
  • I love powder foundation because I love the coverage but I always...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville
Review for: Light 49
A 24-hour powder foundation with a flawless, matte finish. Day or night and everything in between, this budge-proof foundation promises flawless coverage around the clock. The buildable formula evens the complexion and hides imperfections all  Kat Von D Lock-it Powder FoundationKat Von D Lock-it Setting PowderKat Von D Powder Highlight BrushKat Von D Lock-it Brightening Powder Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette
Stephanye V.
Panorama City, CA
Love powder foundation sometimes I just wash my face moisturize let it sit then put primer on then let that sit theb use a damp beauty blender and put this on. Specially on those lazy easy makeup days the coverage is amazing for a powder but if you have dry skin it will definitely dry your skin out. But if you're oily like me its perfect deffinetly recommend to give it a try.
Crystal G.
Review for: Light 46
Beautiful packaging, beautiful quality powder, and great company ethics- no animal testing.

It is very pigmented, does not accentuate dryness, keeps skin matte, and does not cause breakouts at all.

This lasts all day on me, and can wear it by itself and still get awsome coverage while looking natural.

For reference, I have combo oily skin, have tried all the high end powders, nothing gives the same satin matte finish with high coverage and lasting power.
Kat H.
Abilene, TX
Review for: Light 42
Kat Von D kills it with every single one of her products let’s be honest, but this lock it powder foundation is simply amazing. I like super full coverage makeup so I typically top powder over liquid foundation but with this, you don’t need to! It’s full coverage, light weight and long lasting!
Angie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m in loveeeeeeeee with kat von D and her cosmetic like she make sure her line is good quality. And she makes sure that her customers are satisfied. This powder is very good just like her other cosmetics. I recommend other to not only buy this powder but look at other stuff too it’s so worth the money
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Light 46
For oily skin types, this is the best powder foundation I have found. I love that’s it’s full coverage with a natural skin like finish that lasts throughout the day. Awesome shade range, easy to apply and blend, this really does live up to its claims and all of the hype. It’s fragrance free too which is a huge plus! Very nice formulation that is well worth the price.
Andrea M.
Nashua
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing product it finishes and locks and all of your amazing artwork after you've completed your masterpiece for the day absolutely 100% necessary in the world of we are gonna go out and do things with this face of make up
Erin F.
Monument, CO
Review for: Light 42
This is a great full coverage powder! I love that Kat Von D makes shades for even the palest of ladies. L42 is a perfect match for me, which is a relief because I almost NEVER find makeup light enough for me. Love this product.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best full coverage compact I've ever used. They have a lot of shades.. During a 10 he shift at work I have 2 reapply my compact on my nose once. The product is priced well for the quality of the product.
Lua F.
Revere, MA
Review for: Medium 53
I vê tried this on in my friends house, and is amazing. I think I don't even need a foundation before that, and look this package, is amazing. Everything from Katy von d line is pretty amazing and is cruelty free! ❤️
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
Is this any good? Will this look cakey over the lock it foundation?
Lauren O.
Lancaster, NY
I have been looking for a powder foundation that gives full-coverage without leaving your face feeling cakey. Would you recommend this product?
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Do I use this product on its own or do I have to use foundation with it?
Stephanie V.
Bellflower, CA
Does this actually stay matte all day , without reapplying or blotting ?
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
So I have this powder but I am curious what is the best brush to use for this ? And can you guys be specific ?