BY KAT VON D #28 in Makeup Sets

A mini duo featuring Lock-It Concealer Creme and Lock-It Setting Powder, two of Kat's most loved products, specially paired for baking. What does: The Lock-It Mini Baking Duo is your secret weapon for fast and flawless under-eye coverage, with two essential minis for a bulletproof bake without the cake. Lock-It Concealer Creme does everything a traditional concealer does, and then some: it brightens the under-eye area, covers blemishes, corrects discoloration, contours, and bakes. Loaded with complexion-brightening pigments and ultra-nourishing Hydra-Boost Complex™, this formula is crease-proof and hydrating ideal for the delicate under-eye area. Lock-It Setting Powder is a silky, non-drying powder formulated with Micro-Blurring Technology™ to softly diffuse pores for a velvety-matte, selfie-ready finish. The universal translucent shade is truly undetectable, so everyone can lock down and mattify their makeup. Each set contains:- 0.065 oz/ 1.85 g Lock-It Concealer Creme- 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g Lock-It Setting Powder It is formulated Without: - Parabens Kat Von D products are cruelty-free.

C B.
This was a great little traveling set for me. I wanted to try out both products before getting the full size and this was perfect. The concealer is very nice and he great coverage and the setting powder doesn't make my skin too cakey. I use both of them when I travel because they are just the right size for my makeup pouch.
LeAndra W.
Newark, NJ
Loving this Kat Von D mini duo! I always have bad creasing under eyes no matter what products I use. They don’t stay put even with high end primers or setting spray. I used the Kat Von D products the last few days and did not see one single crease it stayed put all day. My skin looked flawless, soft and radiant. I will definitely buying the full size once I'm out the travel size!!! And recommending to friends.
Jacqueline B.
Oceanside , CA
Full coverage concealer that goes perfect with the setting Powder. Last all day and there's no need for touch ups. Size is perfect to keep it inside your purse and for traveling. Also makes it nicer for testing purposes, if you just want to try out the product before buying the full size.
Brandon P.
Austin, TX
I just recently got hooked on KVD and all her beauty products. I love her liquid lipsticks, her baking powder and concealer, and her brushe, palettes and brow products are amazing! I love them all.
Haley O.
Evans, GA
I purchased this mini kit at my local Sephora. I was super excited! I love the concelar and I needed a loose powder but this powder came out all over. It made my face itch all over. I was really disappointed by Kat Von D because most of her products really work for me. The price was ok but I wouldn't buy it again.
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
I have been searching for the right products to cover my under eye circles without making me look like crazy makeup lady.  This one didn't work for me,  maybe I just don't have the right kind of skin for baking?  Either way, I thought the price was reasonable but I ended up looking cakey and dry.
brenna f.
Cookeville
I love this, its the first time ive ever tried Kats makeup and im in love! I wish the concealer would have been alil bigger but the powder is a great size for a mini. The powder is phenomenal! Its so soft finely milled perfect for setting the under eyes and anywhere else. This is the only powder i want to use now.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is such an awesome travel pack! My normal powder is huge and this travel friendly one is so much easier to save space and make room for other items or even more items! Plus the concealer will hide everything in your life from dark circles, lies, bills, wrinkles. You name it and the concealer hides it all!
Crystal C.
Baking is something that I have always done, but I've never seen a kit for it until Kat came out with this!! If you hate those dark circles under your eyes, you need this as a starter kit!! If you don't know what baking is, look up last year's Miss universe, pia, doing her make up routine!
Melanie L.
California, MD
I just recently picked up this duo from Sephora and I like it. I keep switching back and forth between this powder and the Laura Mercier powder for setting my under eye area. I have not yet decided which one I like better but the both seem to get the job done very nicely!
marcelina s.
Tx, TX
Does this work really wel??
Dara W.
Radcliffe on Trent
Crystal C.
How does this look in photos with flash?
Victoria F.