BY KAT VON D #44 in Makeup Sets

A mini duo featuring Lock-It Concealer Creme and Lock-It Setting Powder, two of Kat's most loved products, specially paired for baking. What does: The Lock-It Mini Baking Duo is your secret weapon for fast and flawless under-eye coverage, with two essential minis for a bulletproof bake without the cake. Lock-It Concealer Creme does everything a traditional concealer does, and then some: it brightens the under-eye area, covers blemishes, corrects discoloration, contours, and bakes. Loaded with complexion-brightening pigments and ultra-nourishing Hydra-Boost Complex™, this formula is crease-proof and hydrating ideal for the delicate under-eye area. Lock-It Setting Powder is a silky, non-drying powder formulated with Micro-Blurring Technology™ to softly diffuse pores for a velvety-matte, selfie-ready finish. The universal translucent shade is truly undetectable, so everyone can lock down and mattify their makeup. Each set contains:- 0.065 oz/ 1.85 g Lock-It Concealer Creme- 0.19 oz/ 5.4 g Lock-It Setting Powder It is formulated Without: - Parabens Kat Von D products are cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
This concealer is a little more on the thicker side. Full coverage for sure and I think depending on skin type it might cake. I am more on the dryer side and I'm not sure if that has something to do with it but a few time it didn't stay flawless. The setting powder is very nice. It has a shimmer in it but I don't really see it on my face. I do really like both of these.
Lyndsey H.
oklahoma city
I have been on a Minnesota/travel/trial size kick with makeup lately. I love trying new products but don’t want to waste money on something I don’t like. Sephora had this little set and I thought it was an awesome way to try two products from kat von d. I like the concealer and the powder, however the set only came in two shade options so the concealer is a little dark for me. But it was a great way to try out the product and see if I liked it. I will probably purchase the full size concealer, however while the powder was good I have used better.
brenna f.
Cookeville
I love this, its the first time ive ever tried Kats makeup and im in love! I wish the concealer would have been alil bigger but the powder is a great size for a mini. The powder is phenomenal! Its so soft finely milled perfect for setting the under eyes and anywhere else. This is the only powder i want to use now.
Olivia C.
I've been a lover of kvd's concealor and regardless of how many other "full-coverage concealors" I try, I always come back to this one. I always do my makeup on the go (yes, it's terrible, I'll attempt to do a full face while riding shotgun) so I need as many travel friendly products as I can get! When I saw that MY SHADE was one of the 2 available ones, I knew it was meant to be! Love this kit! The concealor is TINY (but great for people wanting to try it) but the powder is a wonderful size! I believe the powder is about the size of Laura mercier's travel powder which runs in the $20s, so with this in mind, it's like a free mini concealor! Consider making this permanent! I know I'll repurchase.
Kimberly F.
Roanoke, VA
This is amazing! I have used her setting powder before but had not tried her concealer. This mini duo kit was just perfect. I have so many beauty and makeup products I don't have a ton of space for them all, and so the mini size here was really appealing to me. They work great and my skin is left looking smooth and soft with no creases under my eyes. I will definitely be purchasing the full size products once I finish working through these.
LeAndra W.
Newark, NJ
Loving this Kat Von D mini duo! I always have bad creasing under eyes no matter what products I use. They don’t stay put even with high end primers or setting spray. I used the Kat Von D products the last few days and did not see one single crease it stayed put all day. My skin looked flawless, soft and radiant. I will definitely buying the full size once I'm out the travel size!!! And recommending to friends.
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
Full coverage concealer that goes perfect with the setting Powder. Last all day and there's no need for touch ups. Size is perfect to keep it inside your purse and for traveling. Also makes it nicer for testing purposes, if you just want to try out the product before buying the full size.
Lucy A.
MASSAPEQUA, NY
Love this for a baking powder! It really let’s your face bake but it’s not too thick. I use this almost every day and it helps my make up stay on all day. I bought it at Sephora and it was pretty well priced. I would def recommend !
Janeigne N.
Got this little set and it’s super nice I love the powder for setting my face I really don’t like the concealer but this set was easy to apply and works okay with my dry skin but not the best !
marcelina s.
Tx, TX
Does this work really wel??
Dara W.
Radcliffe on Trent
Crystal C.
How does this look in photos with flash?
Victoria F.