BY KAT VON D #18 in Setting Spray

We’re stoked to introduce you to the finest setting mist on earth! And yes, Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist is just as sexy as it looks ; )

Now, you can lock down your look and keep it vibrant and fresh for 24 hours with the newest addition to the Lock-It family!

Kat’s powerful formula is dispensed through an innovative Soft Mist System. This non-aerosol dispenser delivers the luxurious, continuous spray you get from an aerosol, in an environmentally friendly format—score! The refreshing, weightless micro-mist keeps makeup looking fresh and vibrant for a full 24 hours. That’s 8 hours longer than the leading spray!

• I have heard good things about this spray and it's next on my list!4 Answers
  • How well does this setting spray work on full coverage and quite ...2 Answers
  • Does it make your makeup waterproof or just extend its life?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this setting spray works well, it’s a matte finish. if you have dry skin, i wouldn’t suggest it for you, especially if you already use a matte foundation, this with a matte foundation is way too drying. the price is pretty out there, you could get setting spray for a lot cheaper that would work just as well. but if you like kat von d, it’s worth it." in 59 reviews
  • "it's my new favorite setting spray. it seriously does it's job and locks in your makeup. it's a very light weight setting spray. great for any skin type. " in 43 reviews
kamiahlee L.
Lexington, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 4.0 oz/ 120 mL more...
I can't believe how weightless and refreshing this spray is! I have been trying out this setting mist for a few days(why I haven't been posting in a while) and guys! LET. ME.TELL.YOU! I 100% love iiiiit! After a few mins my makeup looked so vibrant and last for a good while. It kept my makeup in place, even when I had a surgical mask on my face at work. The past few days I have been using this spray since it's been so busy at the hospital. This product hasn't made me break out at all so that's a plus! For $26 dollars (not including tax) you are definitely getting what you pay for. My favorite thing about this product is the light cucumber scent as well as the AWMAYZINGLY cute packaging! I hope you decide to get this bad boy for yourself🖤 10/10 would buy again Kat Von D Lock-it Makeup Setting Mist
Cassandra K.
New Castle, DE
For me, Kat Von D products don't tend to disappoint when I need full coverage, long lasting wear. This held my makeup in place for over 5 hours in less than ideal conditions. I work in a restaurant and there are oils in the air and steam. That doesn't bode well for prolonged makeup wear at my job. The setting spray held everything in place despite all that. I haven't tried it with a ton of different foundations, but with the tattoo lock- it Foundation and Too Faced Born This Way, it worked pretty well. Pleased enough to give it 5 stars.
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
This stuff seriously makes your make up last all day long. My make up never breaks up or creases when I use this product. It smells faintly like cucumbers and the spray is a very fine mist. I think it's so important to have a good sprayer on a product like this because you want it to go on evenly as opposed to depositing large drops of the product on your face. In my opinion the mist is just as important as the product and this make up setting spray nails it in both areas.
Bella M.
corpus christi
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 1 oz/ 30 mL, Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 4.0 oz/ 120 mL more...
My absolute, holy grail setting spray!! The mist is fine and light and it smells so nice, like cucumbers but not overwhelming at all. I love how well this made my base makeup last and kept my oil at bay. It doesn’t interfere with eye or brow makeup either which is a huge plus because I’m all about eyes. While this spray is still expensive, it’s costs slightly less than Urban Decays and I feel like it works much better and is actually enjoyable to use.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
tahnea e.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 4.0 oz/ 120 mL more...
This spray is pretty good. About as good on me as the Urban Decay De-Slick. I have to blot after 3 hours for sure though. Not bad!
Doesn't make me break out (I have acne prone skin).
The most unique thing about this product to me is how fine the mist comes out. It barely feels like you're spraying anything. It won't make your face all drippy even if you go a little over-board spraying.
I'll continue to buy this.
Brittany G.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 4.0 oz/ 120 mL more...
This product really amazed me. I was using Maybelline Master Fix setting spray for quite some time, but I decided to go a little more high-end this time. The Lock-It Setting Spray surpassed my expectations considerably! I did my makeup this morning at 6:30 am. It is now 4:00 pm and my makeup has not moved one bit. With the Master Fix, I had to reapply and it seemed my makeup would still move and look shifty after a few hours.
The Lock-It setting spray is a decent price point for me and it comes out as a really fine mist which I love because with others I have found they come out really heavy and wet. It has a great smell too! I will definitely be recommending this product to all of my makeup loving friends who want their creations to last all day. And I will definitely be purchasing this as my go-to from now on!
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 4.0 oz/ 120 mL more...
So, I love the MAC Fix+, but I wanted to try something different. A girl at Sephora recommended the Lock-It setting mist. This is a very nice and reasonably priced setting spray. The mister is so nice and doesn't drench me. It does a great job of doing what it says it's gonna do. I also love the FX illuminating spray for the same reasons. So, I go between the two depending on if I want to be illuminated (FX) or just dewey (KVD). Both are wonderful.
Kat 🕷.
League City, TX
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 4.0 oz/ 120 mL more...
This is an absolute must if you need to get through the day without having to re-apply your makeup! It’s holds your make-up in place without the heaviness of an aerosol, plus it’s smells great too!! I do however recommend you shake it well every single application, and make sure you don’t spray too close or you could risk your makeup turning blotchy from getting too wet
Batty B.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
I was originally going to rate this lower after I first got this because of the short amount of time it kept me matte after putting my makeup on, I discovered that for me this works much better if I use this then use the lock-it loose powder then applying the rest of my makeup over the top of them.
Stephanie G.
Chesterfield, NJ
Is this worth the price?
Ashley T.
California
Does it help lengthen the time your makeup lasts throughout the day? What setting sprays is it similar to?
Julia E.
Does it do what it claims to do? I have oily skin, how well would this work?
Jessica P.
Is this similar to urban decay setting spray? Or is it better?
Chanel B.
Detroit, MI
Does it make your makeup waterproof or just extend its life?