BY KAT VON D #14 in Setting Spray

We’re stoked to introduce you to the finest setting mist on earth! And yes, Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist is just as sexy as it looks ; )

Now, you can lock down your look and keep it vibrant and fresh for 24 hours with the newest addition to the Lock-It family!

Kat’s powerful formula is dispensed through an innovative Soft Mist System. This non-aerosol dispenser delivers the luxurious, continuous spray you get from an aerosol, in an environmentally friendly format—score! The refreshing, weightless micro-mist keeps makeup looking fresh and vibrant for a full 24 hours. That’s 8 hours longer than the leading spray!

• I have heard good things about this spray and it's next on my list!4 Answers
  • How well does this setting spray work on full coverage and quite ...2 Answers
  • Does it make your makeup waterproof or just extend its life?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 1 oz/ 30 mL
If I were going to buy a new makeup setting must this one would probably not be it. Don't get me wrong, it works, but there are so many out there that I would want to purchase one that is flawless! This does make your makeup stay put, but I am not a huge fan of the matte finish.
Sage P.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 1 oz/ 30 mL
I got this because I have a foundation I really like that keeps sliding around my face areally bad. I really like the spray bottle it doesn't drench my face and the mist spreads evenly. This has kept my foundation in place all day. My makeup will look like I've just applied it even after running errands for hours! It doesn't make my makeup cakey after a couple hours like other setting spray I have tried. I will definitely be getting more of this!
Brittany G.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 4.0 oz/ 120 mL
This product really amazed me. I was using Maybelline Master Fix setting spray for quite some time, but I decided to go a little more high-end this time. The Lock-It Setting Spray surpassed my expectations considerably! I did my makeup this morning at 6:30 am. It is now 4:00 pm and my makeup has not moved one bit. With the Master Fix, I had to reapply and it seemed my makeup would still move and look shifty after a few hours.
The Lock-It setting spray is a decent price point for me and it comes out as a really fine mist which I love because with others I have found they come out really heavy and wet. It has a great smell too! I will definitely be recommending this product to all of my makeup loving friends who want their creations to last all day. And I will definitely be purchasing this as my go-to from now on!
Tami D.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 4.0 oz/ 120 mL
So, I love the MAC Fix+, but I wanted to try something different. A girl at Sephora recommended the Lock-It setting mist. This is a very nice and reasonably priced setting spray. The mister is so nice and doesn't drench me. It does a great job of doing what it says it's gonna do. I also love the FX illuminating spray for the same reasons. So, I go between the two depending on if I want to be illuminated (FX) or just dewey (KVD). Both are wonderful.
Kat đź•·.
Russellville
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 4.0 oz/ 120 mL
This is an absolute must if you need to get through the day without having to re-apply your makeup! It’s holds your make-up in place without the heaviness of an aerosol, plus it’s smells great too!! I do however recommend you shake it well every single application, and make sure you don’t spray too close or you could risk your makeup turning blotchy from getting too wet
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this product and my foundation lasted long and didn’t get shiny! Liked it a lot. Several people has recommended it to me. You can find it at Sephora. I’m not sure of the price but I have heard it’s really good for combination/oily skin! Will purchase.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is decent for setting sprays. I don't notice a huge difference between this and most of my other setting sprays, but that just means it does it's job and does it well. It's not my go to, but I do reach for it on occasion.
Kollina D.
Syracuse , NY
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 4.0 oz/ 120 mL
At the end of the day, a lot of setting sprays blend together and don't really set themselves apart. The Kat Von D setting spray does its job of setting and prolonging makeup wear throughout the day. But what I love about this item in particular are the scent (VERY mild, barely noticeable, super fresh) and the spray nozzle itself. The mist is super fine and goes on evenly, without disrupting my makeup. I have been using this every day when I get ready.
Gina M.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 1 oz/ 30 mL
I purchased this setting spray for my Prom. I loved the way it sprayed, there was little dry time, unlike the Urban Decay All Nighter. The travel size lasted me about 3 or 4 months, and I've used it every day within those months. I would definitely recommend this product and I will continue to use it when  for when I travel. The travel size is the perfect size to bring with you anywhere, and it lasts a lot longer than you would expect.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist 1 oz/ 30 mL
I went to Sephora a couple months ago specifically to get the lock it foundation. When I saw this setting spray I knew I had to get it because her foundation is amazing so the setting spray must be as well. I was right. Not only does the foundation stay put all day, this setting spray really ensures that it isn't going anywhere. Whenever it is super humid outside and I have a full glam on, this setting spray is the one I reach for every time.
Stephanie G.
Chesterfield, NJ
Is this worth the price?
Jessica P.
Is this similar to urban decay setting spray? Or is it better?
Julia E.
Does it do what it claims to do? I have oily skin, how well would this work?
Ashley T.
California
Does it help lengthen the time your makeup lasts throughout the day? What setting sprays is it similar to?
Chanel B.
Detroit, MI
Does it make your makeup waterproof or just extend its life?