BY KAT VON D #13 in Face Primer

Meet Lock-It Foundation’s BFF! This hydrating primer is a pretty smooth move for creating a pure, clean canvas that’s primed and ready for long-wear foundation!

This water-based, fast-absorbing formula is infused with high-tech polymers that minimize the look of pores. With a lightweight, milky consistency, the primer is specially formulated so long-wear, full-coverage foundations (like Lock-It!) glide smoothly and evenly onto skin. When prepped with Lock-It Featherweight Primer, you’ll notice right away that foundation won’t settle into fine lines and your skin will stay hydrated and protected.

Nourishing ingredients like aloe vera, jojoba and shea soothe and hydrate your skin, creating that balanced surface that you need for a ridiculously flawless finish. It’s also free of fragrances and dyes, to keep even the most sensitive skin happy and fresh!

Buy on Sephora
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This primer is amazing! It goes on evenly and effortlessly. It is more of a cream/lotion than a gel texture like other primers. And it hydrates your skin. It's not really matte or dewy but it feels really light on your skin! I love this primers. It was around 30 dollars at sephora!
Ellie-may L.
middlesbrough
I love this primer so much because I have really oily and dry skin and it mixes to well with the fenty beauty one so I put the Kat Von d one all over my dry places it’s amazing !!! Amazing base!!
Wendy C.
Love this primer for my fall/winter dry skin!!! This primer feels hydrating without feel greasy and IMO it’s lightweight.

I’ve used this with Kat’s foundation as well as the Wetnwild photofocus,Estée Lauder,Too Faced And Maybelline and had no issues...this primer works amazing and if you have dry skin you need this!

This doesn’t do much for minimizing pores but it’s not a big deal and just using a little bit of Maybelline Baby Skin or Benefit Porefessional on pores that are a issue is all I need for a quick fix. The clear bottle is great too to see when your getting low.
Mónica S.
Jersey City, NJ
This is an incredible primer, I feel that this helps a lot with the hydration of the skin, but not much with the pores. I have tried many foundations but it definitely works better with the Kvd foundation.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
I absolutely love this primer it is one of my holy grails! It goes on smooth and silky yet gives my foundation something to stick or hold onto and it seems to mattify and minimize well. Price point is great because you really don't need much product so it lasts awhile. Kat Von D Lock-it Hydrating Primer
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
I received a sample of this primer from Sephora. I applied with my fingers and I thought it went on smoothly. I am half way through day and my face is a bit oily. I would not buy this primer but others might enjoy it.
Marta F.
I love this product, is the best for prepare ur skin for the make up base, it smells really good, and the packaging is so beautiful
iana A.
El Cajon, CA
Lightweight great doesnt feel greasy or oily can use it as a waste your riser for oily combination or dry skin great for all skin types it last all day I have really oily skin in my tea zone and I don't have to worry about me sweating my make up off I would definitely buy again
A little goes a long way only need one pump for whole face
Irelitza L.
I really liked this product, my skyn was perfect after useing it! Also soft, this product is manageable and beneficial.
Vane I.
Morelia, Michoacan
Kat Von D Lock-it Hydrating Primer Es un primer hidratante, que para mi piel grasa funciona muy bien, me ayuda a que mi maquillaje dure un poco más pero que no me sienta grasosa.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I have large pores and have a problem with them standing out with makeup. I am looking for a product that can help hide my pores along with a few life lines that are letting themselves be known. Anyone use this product that has this issue and how did it work?
Tyler P.
Oak Harbor, WA
I'm wondering if this goes on more like a moisturizer/lotion or sits on your skin to fill in pores?
Shelbi S.
Springfield, OH
I used to have super oily skin and I absolutely loved Kats foundation. Now my skin has dried out substantially and the foundation clings horribly to my dry spots. Will this primer help with that?
Tara V.
Macon, GA
I have very large pores and I have yet to find ANYTHING that helps conceal them. Does this primer help with pores at all?
Lizz G.
Brownsville
Does this help my makeup last longer? Is it better for oily or dry skin?