BY KAT VON D #42 in Face Primer

Meet Lock-It Foundation’s BFF! This hydrating primer is a pretty smooth move for creating a pure, clean canvas that’s primed and ready for long-wear foundation!

This water-based, fast-absorbing formula is infused with high-tech polymers that minimize the look of pores. With a lightweight, milky consistency, the primer is specially formulated so long-wear, full-coverage foundations (like Lock-It!) glide smoothly and evenly onto skin. When prepped with Lock-It Featherweight Primer, you’ll notice right away that foundation won’t settle into fine lines and your skin will stay hydrated and protected.

Nourishing ingredients like aloe vera, jojoba and shea soothe and hydrate your skin, creating that balanced surface that you need for a ridiculously flawless finish. It’s also free of fragrances and dyes, to keep even the most sensitive skin happy and fresh!

• Has anyone used this and the M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prim...1 Answers
  • How hydrating is this? I struggle using the foundation be...1 Answers
  • Worth it? Does it really keep your makeup in place all day?1 Answers
Kat Von D Lock-it Hydrating Primer
  • "this stuff definitely makes my skin feel hydrated before putting on my makeup. i also use to kvd foundation with this and it helps with the dry patches. wouldn’t say it’s the best primer you could get for this foundation but i do like it a lot! i just think it’s not good for the oily parts of my skin. very convenient and cute packaging that i love and you get a very good amount of product!" in 326 reviews
  • "besides hydrating this keeps my makeup on all day and makes my skin look really nice." in 211 reviews
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This primer is amazing! It goes on evenly and effortlessly. It is more of a cream/lotion than a gel texture like other primers. And it hydrates your skin. It's not really matte or dewy but it feels really light on your skin! I love this primers. It was around 30 dollars at sephora!
Tara W.
Edgware, London
My favourite Primer to use when I feel like my skin needs a boost. Love how moisturising it is, even though I have oily skin! It definitely increases longevity of my make up. Without a doubt. Plus it creates a healthy and smooth looking base for foundations which I love. Smells fresh, no heavy scent. Thick in consistency. Beautiful packaging! Kat Von D Lock-it Hydrating Primer
Andrėja D.
Kaišiadorys
I would suggest it for dry skin. Smells fresh! Dries fast. Makeup lasts at least 5 hours longer😍 Kat Von D Lock-it Hydrating Primer
Dahiamakeup_ ɖ.
some of the best I love leaves you skin if imperfections what we all look for 💃🏽.
Milli D.
new york
Wonderful primer great with the locking foundation it helps cover pores and smooth out texture issues !! Great first step for those thick full coverage foundations I would buy again for sure due to result
Jessica B.
Winnipeg
This is a smooth very well spreading primer that quench’s the skin and leaves a delicately tacky canvas for applying makeup. It’s price is reasonable for the amount of product you get. I recommend only good products to others and I categorize this as one of my picks
Tracy B.
Victoria , BC
I love the hydration. I love that it has such a water texture so I know my face is getting extra hydration from my primer!!! ♡♡♡ this I will buy again!
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
For the price I'm not sure I'm in love. It does moisturize, but it doesn't help counter balance the dryness.of the love it foundation. And you definitely have to have a good moisturizer underneath it.
Ellie-may L.
middlesbrough
I love this primer so much because I have really oily and dry skin and it mixes to well with the fenty beauty one so I put the Kat Von d one all over my dry places it’s amazing !!! Amazing base!!
Wendy C.
Love this primer for my fall/winter dry skin!!! This primer feels hydrating without feel greasy and IMO it’s lightweight.

I’ve used this with Kat’s foundation as well as the Wetnwild photofocus,Estée Lauder,Too Faced And Maybelline and had no issues...this primer works amazing and if you have dry skin you need this!

This doesn’t do much for minimizing pores but it’s not a big deal and just using a little bit of Maybelline Baby Skin or Benefit Porefessional on pores that are a issue is all I need for a quick fix. The clear bottle is great too to see when your getting low.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I have large pores and have a problem with them standing out with makeup. I am looking for a product that can help hide my pores along with a few life lines that are letting themselves be known. Anyone use this product that has this issue and how did it work?
Tyler P.
Coupeville, WA
I'm wondering if this goes on more like a moisturizer/lotion or sits on your skin to fill in pores?
Shelbi S.
Springfield , OH
I used to have super oily skin and I absolutely loved Kats foundation. Now my skin has dried out substantially and the foundation clings horribly to my dry spots. Will this primer help with that?
Tara V.
Macon, GA
I have very large pores and I have yet to find ANYTHING that helps conceal them. Does this primer help with pores at all?
Lizz G.
Brownsville
Does this help my makeup last longer? Is it better for oily or dry skin?

back