BY KAT VON D #42 in Face Primer

Meet Lock-It Foundation’s BFF! This hydrating primer is a pretty smooth move for creating a pure, clean canvas that’s primed and ready for long-wear foundation!

This water-based, fast-absorbing formula is infused with high-tech polymers that minimize the look of pores. With a lightweight, milky consistency, the primer is specially formulated so long-wear, full-coverage foundations (like Lock-It!) glide smoothly and evenly onto skin. When prepped with Lock-It Featherweight Primer, you’ll notice right away that foundation won’t settle into fine lines and your skin will stay hydrated and protected.

Nourishing ingredients like aloe vera, jojoba and shea soothe and hydrate your skin, creating that balanced surface that you need for a ridiculously flawless finish. It’s also free of fragrances and dyes, to keep even the most sensitive skin happy and fresh!

• Has anyone used this and the M.A.C Cosmetics Prep + Prim...1 Answers
  • How hydrating is this? I struggle using the foundation be...1 Answers
  • Worth it? Does it really keep your makeup in place all day?1 Answers
Kat Von D Lock-it Hydrating Primer
  • "this stuff definitely makes my skin feel hydrated before putting on my makeup. i also use to kvd foundation with this and it helps with the dry patches. wouldn’t say it’s the best primer you could get for this foundation but i do like it a lot! i just think it’s not good for the oily parts of my skin. very convenient and cute packaging that i love and you get a very good amount of product!" in 326 reviews
  • "besides hydrating this keeps my makeup on all day and makes my skin look really nice." in 211 reviews
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Samantha G.
I love this hydrating primer. It’s light on your face and lasts a long way. It does a great job of hiding your pores.
Amy A.
Chatsworth
I absolutely love Kay Von D hydrating primer it’s is amazing it leave my foundation looking great, applying it feels so fresh..
Angie m.
This product is one of my best for my daily makeup it does not feel heavy at all it applies very smooth to where my skin looks flawless .
Eva B.
Brooklyn
First primer I’ve ever used and lock it foundation was my first non drugstore foundation so Kat Von D has a special place in my beauty heart. I like the texture of the foundation very hydrating and works great when you mix the foundation with the primer first before applying
Destanny H.
Really good primer, not at all greasy. It really makes a big difference in the way your foundation looks!
Dahiamakeup_ ɖ.
some of the best I love leaves you skin if imperfections what we all look for 💃🏽.
Valentina M.
Rochester
a watery like based primer not bad but not hydrating either it’s easy to blend out no sun protection (SPF) not sticky at all doesn’t hide pores or anything like that i would recommend
Shelly A.
This primer is great. It helps keep my make up on all day. It is easy to apply and my face feels smooth after applying. I feel it’s good for all skin types. I have combination skin. I would recommend to others
Jessica Z.
Works best with KVD'S foundation since it's silicon based.. doesn't leave a greasy residue, leaves skin ultra smooth for foundation application
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I have large pores and have a problem with them standing out with makeup. I am looking for a product that can help hide my pores along with a few life lines that are letting themselves be known. Anyone use this product that has this issue and how did it work?
Tyler P.
Coupeville, WA
I'm wondering if this goes on more like a moisturizer/lotion or sits on your skin to fill in pores?
Shelbi S.
Springfield , OH
I used to have super oily skin and I absolutely loved Kats foundation. Now my skin has dried out substantially and the foundation clings horribly to my dry spots. Will this primer help with that?
Tara V.
Macon, GA
I have very large pores and I have yet to find ANYTHING that helps conceal them. Does this primer help with pores at all?
Lizz G.
Brownsville
Does this help my makeup last longer? Is it better for oily or dry skin?

back