BY KAT VON D

Meet Lock-It Foundation’s BFF! This hydrating primer is a pretty smooth move for creating a pure, clean canvas that’s primed and ready for long-wear foundation!

This water-based, fast-absorbing formula is infused with high-tech polymers that minimize the look of pores. With a lightweight, milky consistency, the primer is specially formulated so long-wear, full-coverage foundations (like Lock-It!) glide smoothly and evenly onto skin. When prepped with Lock-It Featherweight Primer, you’ll notice right away that foundation won’t settle into fine lines and your skin will stay hydrated and protected.

Nourishing ingredients like aloe vera, jojoba and shea soothe and hydrate your skin, creating that balanced surface that you need for a ridiculously flawless finish. It’s also free of fragrances and dyes, to keep even the most sensitive skin happy and fresh!

Kat Von D Lock-it Hydrating Primer
  • "this stuff definitely makes my skin feel hydrated before putting on my makeup. i also use to kvd foundation with this and it helps with the dry patches. wouldn’t say it’s the best primer you could get for this foundation but i do like it a lot! i just think it’s not good for the oily parts of my skin. very convenient and cute packaging that i love and you get a very good amount of product!" in 326 reviews
  • "besides hydrating this keeps my makeup on all day and makes my skin look really nice." in 211 reviews
Angie m.
This product is one of my best for my daily makeup it does not feel heavy at all it applies very smooth to where my skin looks flawless .
J. R.
love that this comes in a pump! It is good for
combo dry skin very moisturizing on the dry areas and on the oily parts it's
perfect. My skin was really moisturized that is such a huge huge plus, my
foundation looked amazing!
Raven P.
Anniston, AL
Absolutely love this KVD product. My skin is very sensitive and this is perfect for my skin. Not a breakout in sight.
werfelli m.
This primer really helps your foundation stay. I personally only use this with Kat Von D's lock it foundation. The reason for that is because she pretty much formulated them to be used together. I don't notice much of a difference in my pores or anything but I don't know too much about pores and stuff so I'm not going to say something I'm not sure about. (: I recommend this, especially if you use her foundation. One thing, I have combo skin but people with oily skin say this isn't the best for them. I've seen mixed reviews from people with oily skin so I recommend getting a sample if you can.
Asminda T.
Salem, OR
I adore this primer beyond words! I have combo oily and dry skin and when I use this product it moisturizers but doesn't leave the skin oily feeling even after a couple hours of use/wear. Lightweight so it doesn't feel like nothing is on the skin. A little goes a long way. 10/10 would bang😉 hahaha
Vanessa A.
cali
I love the products of Kan Von D But unfortunately I have never been able to try one and if it is given in this opportunity I would like to use it
Kylie G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Kat Von D products are on a whole other level. Especially the hydrating primer. It’s definitely lightweight and super easy to apply. Not messy at all either! You get exactly what you pay for. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Ellie H.
after using this primer multiple times i realised my sling became so much better. it caused my skin to become less dry and patchy and it also helped clear away some of my spots and acne. i would re purchase this and i would definitely recommend to others.
alexandra t.
I used to buy liquid foundation but it always leaved my skin oily. So I switched to the powder foundation in kat von d and with that hydrating primer it was just completly the best match.
Kellyn M.
halifax
I really enjoyed this primer it left my skin hydrated and a bit tacky which I like because I find it helps my makeup stay on longer. It has a very nice smell. It keeps your makeup from creasing in your smile lines and worry lines.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I have large pores and have a problem with them standing out with makeup. I am looking for a product that can help hide my pores along with a few life lines that are letting themselves be known. Anyone use this product that has this issue and how did it work?
Shelbi S.
Springfield, OH
I used to have super oily skin and I absolutely loved Kats foundation. Now my skin has dried out substantially and the foundation clings horribly to my dry spots. Will this primer help with that?
Tara V.
Macon, GA
I have very large pores and I have yet to find ANYTHING that helps conceal them. Does this primer help with pores at all?
Tyler P.
Coupeville, WA
I'm wondering if this goes on more like a moisturizer/lotion or sits on your skin to fill in pores?
Patricia n.
How good is this primer? I would love to try