Tyler P.
Oak Harbor, WA

I'm wondering if this goes on more like a moisturizer/lotion or sits on your skin to fill in pores?

Corsicana, TX
1 year, 1 month ago
it is more like a lotion, it doesn't fill in pores like a silicone based one.
Corsicana, TX
1 year, 1 month ago
I like it and I have combination skin that leans more towards oily. I use this often. My skin stays matte at least 8 hours, I never have to touch up I only use oil blotting papers around the 8th hour or so. I've used it with the KVD foundation, Estee Lauder double wear, Elizabeth Arden, The UD Foundation and Sephora. I've also tried it with Revlon Colorstay and The Fit me foundation. It worked well with all of those but I didn't care for the Fit Me foundation or the Estee Lauder one. It does smooth texture, pores and unevenness but not as well as others have.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
1 year, 2 months ago
When applying it has the texture of a thin lotion but it does actually even put pores, surprisingly well. Second on the sample at Sephora! The small container they gave me lasted numerous applications as the product is really light.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
1 year, 2 months ago
I feel like it does. It's a thin texture that spreads easily & evenly. You can get a free sample at Sephora .