Emily H.
Today was the first time I ever used this product. I have sensitive and combination skin. I liked that there is a pump instead of a squeeze bottle, like other primers. I also like that it feels like skin when it is applied as opposed to the silicone feeling in other primers. It did make my skin look hydrated. But I also felt like it made my foundation around my mouth look a little cakey. Maybe I need to use it again and see what happens. It made my skin look glowing and healthy which I liked. I also found that I have to use a lot of powder to set everything as opposed to just baking and thinking my face will be set. I know that it is a hydrating primer but it made my skin kind of look oily at the end of the day. Overall, I liked it for using it for the first time. I think I just need to play with it some more and see what works and what doesn't.