32 colors available

BY KAT VON D #23 in Liquid Foundation

SAME RAD FORMULA, SLEEK NEW LOOK!

Notice something different? We gave Lock-It a sharp new look, but don’t worry, we didn’t touch the formula!

Lock-It Foundation rocks so hard! Creamy and pigmented, it’s the only long-wear liquid formula we can count on to create a perfect canvas.

One little pump is all it takes to even out discoloration, stop shine and hide blemishes! The coverage is AMAZING, whether you apply with a brush or a sponge. And it’s so long-wear, we can go a full 24 hours without touching up or re-applying (Kat herself has put this to the test). That velvety matte finish will stay flawless through hell or high water!

Science nerds, pay attention! Formulated with 21% pigment, our powerful potion is loaded with proprietary pigments plus an exclusive blend of siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters which bind the formula, so your foundation stays fade-free and transfer- proof! Lock-It, you always have us looking and feeling like a total goddess.

The bottle features an innovative airless chamber design that prevents contamination and maintains Lock-It’s rich consistency. That means you get a fresh, precisely measured dose with every pump!

Rule the Lock-It look! Share your pretty face on Instagram with #kvdlook.

#VeganAlert!

• How long does a full bottle of this last? I'm getting the estee lau...3 Answers
  • How does this work on combination skin? I want to try it but I'm ne...1 Answers
  • Anyone tried any Kat Von D Makeup? What are your thoughts ?💋💋 Kat ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE
Very full coverage foundation, you wouldn't even need to use a concealer with it! It's not to heavy on your face either. Also I think it'd be good for either skin type I have combination skin. Highly recommend.
Eva B.
Eva B.
Nottinghamshire
Review for: Light 41 Neutral
Love this foundation full coverage and lasts so long. Packaging is nice on the pricey size but is worth it is good for dry skin and easy to apply
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lincolnshire
Review for: Light 41 Neutral
I've recently just bought this foundation and is my favourite by far, The coverage is amazing and covers all redness and spots. By far the best shade I've ever use that actually fits my skintone perfectly, usually foundation shade's I've used in the past aren't right for my skin, either too dark or oxidise really badly so it leaves an orange tint.
I would highly recommend this foundation, really long wearing and doesn't go cakey. Can't wait to try the concealer x
Emilie C.
Emilie C.
solihull
Review for: Light 43 Warm
My favourite foundation I have ever used. I have severe acne so I’m always looking for a foundation that is full coverage and not oily. It lasts all day is very easy to apply and the packaging is beautiful. It is quite pricey but 100% worth it 😍😍❤️
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Carrickfergus, County Antrim
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE
this is literally my favorite foundation right now! it's so full coverage and lasts FOREVER on my oily skin. it's pretty light weight and i don't even need to set it with powder as it dries right down. i will be buying this foundation again, and for my clients too
becca r.
becca r.
Pocatello, ID
Review for: Light 45 Neutral
The color was very yellow on my skin after application. I was shade matched at Sephora but when I tried it at home there was a clearly visible yellow tone. However, the coverage was great.
jessica M.
jessica M.
Houston, Tx
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone
The foundation does a great job of hiding imperfections, redness, and discoloration. A little bit really goes a long way with this foundation which I love, it goes on easily and doesn't feel like it's suffocating your skin if you don't cake it on
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: 62 Medium - Warm Undertone
I absolutely hate to say this but this is the worst foundation I've ever used.
Now , it could just be my skin ! But it is a very Cakey feeling foundation .
i have even tried mixing it with other foundations to see if the texture will change but it never seems to
Help.
The color match is absolutely perfect . I will give it that and the wear is great but for overall performance I am not a fan 😞😞
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Huntington , WV
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone
Really love this foundation! I use it every day. Full coverage and stays in place all day. Good for my oily t-zone. Drys a little quickly. Very easy to apply with a beauty blender. The only problem I have with it is the finish isn't quite how I would like it to look but still beautiful coverage! Will buy it again as soon as I run out.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Bridge of Don, Aberdeen
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE
I am in love with this foundation. I purchased it in Debenhams for £26 which I thought was so good considering I'm paying about the same for my Benefit one. This is a super full coverage foundation that drys completely matte and it's gorgeous. It makes my skin look so flawless and perfect. It is best used with the Kat Von D primer to avoid dryness and cakeyness. It does oxidise very very slightly but nothing generally that noticeable. There are so many shades to choose from too which means you should manage to find the perfect one and I really like that. Will forever be repurchasing
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Does this foundation oxidise? And do you think it's worth the price?
Franki G.
Franki G.
How long does this last and out of 10 what if the coverage?
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor, MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?
Perry R.
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use store brand foundations; if I order this foundation online, is there a scale of something that shows the shade equivalency?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Does this foundation oxidize and is there any flashback? I have very oily skin