32 colors available

BY KAT VON D #23 in Liquid Foundation

SAME RAD FORMULA, SLEEK NEW LOOK!

Notice something different? We gave Lock-It a sharp new look, but don’t worry, we didn’t touch the formula!

Lock-It Foundation rocks so hard! Creamy and pigmented, it’s the only long-wear liquid formula we can count on to create a perfect canvas.

One little pump is all it takes to even out discoloration, stop shine and hide blemishes! The coverage is AMAZING, whether you apply with a brush or a sponge. And it’s so long-wear, we can go a full 24 hours without touching up or re-applying (Kat herself has put this to the test). That velvety matte finish will stay flawless through hell or high water!

Science nerds, pay attention! Formulated with 21% pigment, our powerful potion is loaded with proprietary pigments plus an exclusive blend of siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters which bind the formula, so your foundation stays fade-free and transfer- proof! Lock-It, you always have us looking and feeling like a total goddess.

The bottle features an innovative airless chamber design that prevents contamination and maintains Lock-It’s rich consistency. That means you get a fresh, precisely measured dose with every pump!

Rule the Lock-It look! Share your pretty face on Instagram with #kvdlook.

#VeganAlert!

• How long does a full bottle of this last? I'm getting the estee lau...3 Answers
  • How does this work on combination skin? I want to try it but I'm ne...1 Answers
  • Anyone tried any Kat Von D Makeup? What are your thoughts ?💋💋 Kat ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
allison s.
allison s.
Deer Lake
Review for: Light 41 Neutral
Hate this stuff :( it's super thick and cakey no matter what I use to blend it... and it's very expensive for the quality
Samm G.
Samm G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE
I didn't like this foundation. It's very thick and heavy. It not only feels thick and heavy, but it also looks cakey on the face as well. The foundation also oxidized, which is something to keep in mind. I definitely would not recommend this for an everyday makeup look
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Redford , MI
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE
I really like a lot of Kats products but this was such a huge miss for me. It's the cakiest/heaviest foundation I've ever put on my face. I tried it with different primers and different methods of application (brushes blenders etc) and not a single thing made this product any more bearable. I would not recommend using this product.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fort Lewis , WA
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral
I wanted to love this foundation so much after hearing great things about it, but I hated it. It is so cakey it literally feels like your wearing a heavy mask on your face. I definitely won't be buying again.
Haleigh N.
Haleigh N.
Nashville
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE
This is probably one of the worst high end foundations I've ever used. First of all, I could
Not find a color that matched my skin tone- everything was either wayyy too cool toned, or too dark for olive toned light skin. Secondly, the foundation separated on my face half way through the day and looked horribly splotchy. The worst part however, is that it oxidized and the splotchy bits made me look like a leopard. It was really upsetting because I've been looking for a cruelty free foundation for oily skin, and I had high hopes for this one. I would not recommend to any one with fair skin and warm undertones and oily skin
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Tottenham
Review for: Light 41 Neutral
Might be disagreeing with a lot of people on this but it's probably the worst foundation I've ever tried! I did do my research before buying this so I know what I was getting myself into and I found that it was better for oily skin. Now, I have dry skin but a lot of people were saying as long as you use a moisturiser and primer underneath then this foundation looks great. I bought the foundation in the palest shade and the primer to go with it but it still looked horrible! It was so patchy and dry and caked in so many places. It was really hard to blend and apply on my skin because it dried and set really quickly so I ended up with clumpy, patchy parts. Honestly I have no idea why this didn't work well for me because it seems like it works great for everyone else. It's a shame because it's one redeeming feature is that it's the only foundation I've found that truly matches my pale skin tone
Katie L.
Katie L.
Melbourne
Review for: Light 45 Neutral
Wish I could give this a no star rating this foundation looked absolutely horrible I usually love full coverage matte foundations however when applying with either a sponge or a brush it looked cakey, got suuper oily it seoerated absolutely everywhere and looked absolutely horrible
Némesis V.
Némesis V.
Review for: Medium 59 Neutral
No, definitely no. I hate this foundation with all my heart. At first, I tried with the primer one of the Sephora consultant told me to use with the foundation and no. It didn't even last two hours. I was left with no makeup around my cheeks and chin. So I had tongo back to Sephora and changed it because it happened the same the second time I used it (and it was with a different primer) I do not recommend it to anyone.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral
Ugh I hate leaving a bad review. I love all Kat von D products but this one was terrible for me. It was so heavy on my skin, it dried so fast and cakey that I looked like an old woman by the time I was done. It did cover what I needed it to, but that was it. I'm sorry Kat, but I wouldn't recommend this.
mckenzy m.
mckenzy m.
I paid 30 bucks for it and I definitely have my hopes up it looks cakey no matter what I do and doesn't covet anything
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Does this foundation oxidise? And do you think it's worth the price?
Franki G.
Franki G.
How long does this last and out of 10 what if the coverage?
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor, MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?
Perry R.
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use store brand foundations; if I order this foundation online, is there a scale of something that shows the shade equivalency?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Does this foundation oxidize and is there any flashback? I have very oily skin