32 colors available

BY KAT VON D #23 in Liquid Foundation

SAME RAD FORMULA, SLEEK NEW LOOK!

Notice something different? We gave Lock-It a sharp new look, but don’t worry, we didn’t touch the formula!

Lock-It Foundation rocks so hard! Creamy and pigmented, it’s the only long-wear liquid formula we can count on to create a perfect canvas.

One little pump is all it takes to even out discoloration, stop shine and hide blemishes! The coverage is AMAZING, whether you apply with a brush or a sponge. And it’s so long-wear, we can go a full 24 hours without touching up or re-applying (Kat herself has put this to the test). That velvety matte finish will stay flawless through hell or high water!

Science nerds, pay attention! Formulated with 21% pigment, our powerful potion is loaded with proprietary pigments plus an exclusive blend of siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters which bind the formula, so your foundation stays fade-free and transfer- proof! Lock-It, you always have us looking and feeling like a total goddess.

The bottle features an innovative airless chamber design that prevents contamination and maintains Lock-It’s rich consistency. That means you get a fresh, precisely measured dose with every pump!

Rule the Lock-It look! Share your pretty face on Instagram with #kvdlook.

#VeganAlert!

• How long does a full bottle of this last? I'm getting the estee lau...3 Answers
  • How does this work on combination skin? I want to try it but I'm ne...1 Answers
  • Anyone tried any Kat Von D Makeup? What are your thoughts ?💋💋 Kat ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
I love this foundation as well is id a full coverage foundation. It gives me a matte finish and is a little heavy to wear. That is the only down fall I have about it. I have combinations skin and it worked great paired with a setting spray. I would tell my friends about this product.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
My go to foundation I am in the shade deep neutral 78. The coverage is perfect. It last me all day with my skin tone I Usually have to mix foundation and I don't have to do that with the kat von d lock it foundation. It's very easy to work with and to blend and I love the packaging
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
Shreveport
This foundation is amazing and I have super dry skin. I used to wear shade 74 but now that she has extended the colors 78 is perfect for me. The coverage is amazing I rarely use concealer with it. And yes I'm dry but I make sure to moisturize and use an oil based primer underneath.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
This product is great if you have oily skin. Not so much for dry skin as it can be heavy and with dry skin and look cakey. Mixed with a moisturizer though, & you will have a full coverage foundation that will last all day and you will also have a glow :) I definitely recommend it.
Joseph K.
Joseph K.
Fairview Heights, IL
This foundation is as full coverage as it can get! A little bit on the heavier side if you do not use a light hand however. Only a small amount of product is needed to perfectly even out your skintone and conceal everything desired! Will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
Echo B.
Echo B.
I gave this three stars out of five because of shade range. The product was excellent quality and gave great coverage. But I have a light skin tone that is usually very easy to match but with this product it was just not happening. There is not very many shade options available.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
10/10 so much love for this foundation. I recently switched to a different full coverage foundation to see if it would work better than this. I'm yearning to have this foundation back. It's honestly the best of the best it you want to cover anything a little goes a long way.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
I absolutely love this foundation! It has great coverage, it stays on all day, and it isn't cakey. The only downside I have with this product is that I have dry skin, and it sticks to my dry patches, but that happens with every foundation I've tried. I highly recommend this!
Csgb V.
Csgb V.
This an extremely full coverage foundation. It does oxidize a bit but nothing too harsh. Since it is full coverage you do feel out your face not very light. Tbis foundation I'd recommend for oily slin people it will keep them shine free and complement their skin perfectly.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Aurora, IL
A little bit definitely goes a long way! If you apply too much it may show more of your bumps or dry patches on your skin but if used very lightly it is fantastic!! I have about 4 different foundations and this one is my favorite. Use with a sponge to avoid a caked face
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Does this foundation oxidise? And do you think it's worth the price?
Franki G.
Franki G.
How long does this last and out of 10 what if the coverage?
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor, MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?
Perry R.
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use store brand foundations; if I order this foundation online, is there a scale of something that shows the shade equivalency?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Does this foundation oxidize and is there any flashback? I have very oily skin