32 colors available

BY KAT VON D #23 in Liquid Foundation

SAME RAD FORMULA, SLEEK NEW LOOK!

Notice something different? We gave Lock-It a sharp new look, but don’t worry, we didn’t touch the formula!

Lock-It Foundation rocks so hard! Creamy and pigmented, it’s the only long-wear liquid formula we can count on to create a perfect canvas.

One little pump is all it takes to even out discoloration, stop shine and hide blemishes! The coverage is AMAZING, whether you apply with a brush or a sponge. And it’s so long-wear, we can go a full 24 hours without touching up or re-applying (Kat herself has put this to the test). That velvety matte finish will stay flawless through hell or high water!

Science nerds, pay attention! Formulated with 21% pigment, our powerful potion is loaded with proprietary pigments plus an exclusive blend of siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters which bind the formula, so your foundation stays fade-free and transfer- proof! Lock-It, you always have us looking and feeling like a total goddess.

The bottle features an innovative airless chamber design that prevents contamination and maintains Lock-It’s rich consistency. That means you get a fresh, precisely measured dose with every pump!

Rule the Lock-It look! Share your pretty face on Instagram with #kvdlook.

#VeganAlert!

• How long does a full bottle of this last? I'm getting the estee lau...3 Answers
  • How does this work on combination skin? I want to try it but I'm ne...1 Answers
  • Anyone tried any Kat Von D Makeup? What are your thoughts ?💋💋 Kat ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Brunswick, GA
BEST FOUNDATION IN THE WORLD! This foundation could cover a murder! I love it. Full coverage, stays all day. Blends well. A lot of shades. Smells good and doesn't make me feel cakey. I tell everyone to buy this foundation. Great price for such a great product! Can't wait for more KVD products!!
Kara P.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
I did a whole review on my YouTube channel on this because I loved it so much. It won't budge off your face and covers everything!! It does dry fast so work quick and it's a thick consistency because it's so high coverage but this foundation is amazing and perfect for winter weather coming up.
Brooke O.
Brooke O.
Pegram, TN
I am currently reviewing Kat Von D Lock It Foundation! This is not good for dry skin, however, if you have combination or oily it is perfect. This is lightweight and dries so fast. The product is full coverage and that is what I love! I will definitely be buying it again as soon as I run out !
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Great full coverage foundation! I will start by saying I have very oily skin. This has staying power even on my oily skin, is not cakey, does not budge, and has great color selection. This is one of my holy grails. Paired with the lock-it concealer and finishing powder! OMG I'M IN LOVE. ....
Beauty L.
Beauty L.
This is too heavy for my oily skin. My pores felt suffocated and I love full coverage, but this didn't cut the cake- literally. Smells like paint thinner and the finish isn't skin like. This is the most returned foundation from Sephora statically. I'm not surprised, because I don't like it.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to foundation. It has full coverage and lasts for hours! Hides every blemish and can even cover your tattoos. It goes better with the Kat von d lock it primer. I like to use it with my beauty blender or the Kat von d foundation brush which works perfect! Forever in my arsenal
Azrielle R.
Azrielle R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Just got this product and I am very exited to use it from now on, I have freckles and it helps cover them up. It feels very heavy on my face, but so far all of the lighter foundations have not done a good job covering my dark spots up. I suggest this for people with dry skin and freckles.
Jamie Lee G.
Jamie Lee G.
Angels Camp, CA
This foundation has the fullest coverage I have ever used. It's slightly heavy and would not be ideal for a light makeup look (this is definitely a full-face foundation). However, it blends well and the coverage is amazing. Would recommend to someone who does a full face of makeup often!
doriana r.
doriana r.
Doral, FL

In my opinion this base is very good. Covers quite my imperfections, it can blend easily and does not leave my lumpy face. My face is pretty greasy but this achieves controlled pruduct considerably.
The truth is that if you purchase because I loved
I have nothing negative to say about it
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Yorktown, VA
Use this foundation everyday and love it. It is very light and makes your skin look matte and flawless. Plenty of product to last you. I love the fact that there are different undertones so that you get that perfect match to your skin! Definitely recommend that you try this product out!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Does this foundation oxidise? And do you think it's worth the price?
Franki G.
Franki G.
How long does this last and out of 10 what if the coverage?
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor, MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?
Perry R.
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use store brand foundations; if I order this foundation online, is there a scale of something that shows the shade equivalency?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Does this foundation oxidize and is there any flashback? I have very oily skin