32 colors available

BY KAT VON D #23 in Liquid Foundation

SAME RAD FORMULA, SLEEK NEW LOOK!

Notice something different? We gave Lock-It a sharp new look, but don’t worry, we didn’t touch the formula!

Lock-It Foundation rocks so hard! Creamy and pigmented, it’s the only long-wear liquid formula we can count on to create a perfect canvas.

One little pump is all it takes to even out discoloration, stop shine and hide blemishes! The coverage is AMAZING, whether you apply with a brush or a sponge. And it’s so long-wear, we can go a full 24 hours without touching up or re-applying (Kat herself has put this to the test). That velvety matte finish will stay flawless through hell or high water!

Science nerds, pay attention! Formulated with 21% pigment, our powerful potion is loaded with proprietary pigments plus an exclusive blend of siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters which bind the formula, so your foundation stays fade-free and transfer- proof! Lock-It, you always have us looking and feeling like a total goddess.

The bottle features an innovative airless chamber design that prevents contamination and maintains Lock-It’s rich consistency. That means you get a fresh, precisely measured dose with every pump!

Rule the Lock-It look! Share your pretty face on Instagram with #kvdlook.

#VeganAlert!

• How long does a full bottle of this last? I'm getting the estee lau...3 Answers
  • How does this work on combination skin? I want to try it but I'm ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone tried any Kat Von D Makeup? What are your thoughts ?💋💋 Kat ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley Marie P.
Ashley Marie P.
Soap Lake, WA
I have porcelain skin, and this seems to be the only brand to know what porcelain actually means!!! So happy to have found such a great and inexpensive foundation that lasts all day and doesn't make me break out! It's simply astounding! I love this product and if you haven't tried it yet, I highly reccomend stopping by your local Sephora today. Trust me, you won't regret it! :)
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
I recently tried this foundation and it was excellent! I accidentally grabbed the wrong shade, so it was way too light for me, but it show a lot about the color range. I'm usually the first shade in other brands, but this one I need the fourth. I noticed that if too much is used, it can cling to dry patches, but if used over moisturized skin, it looks amaing! Lasts forever.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Pierce City, MO
This product is very pigmented! I chose the wrong shade, but I made it work with the additional products I usually use. Coverage good, but there is not that much product in the tube compared to other high-end foundations (see: Tarte) per oz for the same, high price of over $30. It also smells like glue, which doesn't bother me, but it's kind of scary putting it on my face.
Paola V.
Paola V.
Mind you that I have tried so many foundations it's quite ridiculous. I wear the shade medium 53 neutral. I do not feel like this foundation oxidizes and it does lean more towards a yellow undertone. This is great for people who love a Flawless and matte finish. I think the best way to use this Foundation is with a brush that is super dense versus a beauty blender.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Vero beach, FL
If you're a pale princess, this foundation range is for you!! This is my "every other day" foundation. Yes it's a full coverage, matte foundation, but it doesn't feel like it is at all. Wide variety of shades to choose from with warm tones, cool tones and pink/yellow tones. Depending on the way I apply it, it can look a little cakey but nothing too crazy about it.
gina b.
gina b.
Ballston Spa, NY
while I must admit the coverage is amazing with this foundation u would not suggest it for oily skin no matter what primer I used with this personally it would separate around my nose and mouth splotches of it would completely dissapear and I would look like a melted mess..
good color range though and good longevity on the spots it actually did stay on..
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I mean, I like it after it's on but I hate applying it. It's SO thick and not like a mousse, it's like a super dense cream. I can't stand the way this looks on dry skin, but if you have normal or truly oily skin, I have seen it look absolutely flawless on those skintypes. I would definitely prep the skin beforehand since it is so matte and heavy-duty.
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
This foundation is a full coverage foundation. I like the formula it provides a perfect, smooth, and flawless face without looking cakey. I use a oil free moisturizer and the lock it primer which are key. With less than a full pump dot on your face and go to town with a foundation brush or beauty blender. In less than a minute youll will be perfect.
Bervely J.
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
Never used it but am sure is great all Kat von d products are amazing I real a lot of good reviews on this product will definitely add it on my to buy list I have use the Kat von d lock it tattoo foundation am sure is the same thing but I will definitely try this out I just love her products and am always 100 satisfied when it comes to her products
Monica T.
Monica T.
Another Lock-It product that is excellent. This Kat Von D product gives your face a natural matte finish that does not feel like you have a lot of heavy make up on. I like to use it in combination with a dry powder to complete the look. I like to buy Kat Von D products to treat myself, because they are a little bit more on the pricy side.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Does this foundation oxidise? And do you think it's worth the price?
Franki G.
Franki G.
How long does this last and out of 10 what if the coverage?
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor, MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?
Perry R.
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use store brand foundations; if I order this foundation online, is there a scale of something that shows the shade equivalency?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Does this foundation oxidize and is there any flashback? I have very oily skin