32 colors available

BY KAT VON D #23 in Liquid Foundation

SAME RAD FORMULA, SLEEK NEW LOOK!

Notice something different? We gave Lock-It a sharp new look, but don’t worry, we didn’t touch the formula!

Lock-It Foundation rocks so hard! Creamy and pigmented, it’s the only long-wear liquid formula we can count on to create a perfect canvas.

One little pump is all it takes to even out discoloration, stop shine and hide blemishes! The coverage is AMAZING, whether you apply with a brush or a sponge. And it’s so long-wear, we can go a full 24 hours without touching up or re-applying (Kat herself has put this to the test). That velvety matte finish will stay flawless through hell or high water!

Science nerds, pay attention! Formulated with 21% pigment, our powerful potion is loaded with proprietary pigments plus an exclusive blend of siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters which bind the formula, so your foundation stays fade-free and transfer- proof! Lock-It, you always have us looking and feeling like a total goddess.

The bottle features an innovative airless chamber design that prevents contamination and maintains Lock-It’s rich consistency. That means you get a fresh, precisely measured dose with every pump!

Rule the Lock-It look! Share your pretty face on Instagram with #kvdlook.

#VeganAlert!

• How long does a full bottle of this last? I'm getting the estee lau...3 Answers
  • How does this work on combination skin? I want to try it but I'm ne...1 Answers
  • Anyone tried any Kat Von D Makeup? What are your thoughts ?💋💋 Kat ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
First off, I loved the packaging that this foundation came in, it was beautiful. The coverage is pretty high, and the application is easy. This is the first high-end foundation I've gotten, and I have to say I'm impressed. The only problem is that when I tested it at the store it matched my skin tone, but when I bought the same exact shade it was too light on me. That could just be because of a mix-up in the store, however.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Lake Oswego, OR
This foundation is #magical not only does it give you a fully flawless face it's has to be the best foundation I've use to mix with I have dry skin and that can be a little to much for my skin sometime so I started to mix it with a more #hydrating foundation I use a pea size of the Lock it foundation and a pump of another foundation and every time I do this I get complimented on my complexion. I can't live with out this
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Full on - full coverage foundation !!! This tattoo will cover your thoughts !! Ok !! Lol .. I usually mix it with my moisturizer instead of directly applying it to my face alone !! Runs about upper 30's .. you can find at Sephora .. great product .. but very thick .. wouldn't recommend for summer wear .. more for fall/winter !! Love this !! Covers my post acne marks all the way up .. without concealer ..
Christina M.
Christina M.
The colors tend to be to yellow but the coverage is great. I'd give a 4-5 star but after 2 months or so the easy to apply foundation became stiff. It dries up on my face supper quick now and it's hard to cover my whole face with the little dab I used to use when it was new. I'd see this coming from a foundation that I could have accidentally left open but this is a pump out foundation so I don't get it.
ally d.
ally d.
As somebody with oily skin, I have tried many foundations that can't stay on my skin and look shiny within an hour. This foundation is the best one I have found for oily skin and is incredibly long lasting and has very high coverage. It can be difficult on sensitive skin. I definitely recommend this foundation for someone looking for a high coverage, long lasting, matte foundation to stay on all day.
Raychel W.
Raychel W.
Concord, CA
I've gone through so many different types of Foundations. I've never found one that I really loved until I tried Kat Von D Foundation. You don't need to use a lot which is great, you don't need to reapply throughout the day. And one bottle will literally last forever. I bought my first Foundation product back in September, it is now December and I still have half a bottle left. Overall great product!
Noah K.
Noah K.
My favorite foundation of all time!
I love how matte and long lasting this foundation is, I don't even set my face with powder as I use this foundation because I don't need to! I don't even prime my face because it stays on all day!
I wore this when I went to Disney world in 90+ hot Florida weather and it lasted all day (that was over 5 hours with no primer or powder!!) would highly recommend!
Carianne P.
Carianne P.
Odenton, MD
BEST FOUNDATION EVER. First of all, her foundation formula is amazing. A little drying, but that's why you use a moisturizer. Secondly, her foundation shades come in both warm and cool tones. For years I could not find the proper foundation shade because I have a cool complexion and most foundations have yellows undertones. Now I don't look like I'm incompetent at makeup!! thank you Kat!!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
I tried a sample of this from Sephora after hearing a lot of hype.
I have dry skin with moderate dry patches and it seemed to cling to some of the dry areas after a couple of areas.
I am not one who looks for full coverage so I put a little bit of this on and blended but it still looked cakey on me.
While it was a nice shade match (finally), and it is vegan, I can't get on board.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Miami , FL
Mi nueva base favorita hablemos del diseño de la botella waooo me encantoo único ella se preocupa por la visualización de como se ven los productos aparte trae un tapón citologia para tapar y no se manche el embase trae bastante producto es de muy buena cobertuna que era lo que yo estaba buscando.yo la aplico con es ponga y queda increible con sola poco cantidad de producto love
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Does this foundation oxidise? And do you think it's worth the price?
Franki G.
Franki G.
How long does this last and out of 10 what if the coverage?
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor, MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?
Perry R.
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use store brand foundations; if I order this foundation online, is there a scale of something that shows the shade equivalency?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Does this foundation oxidize and is there any flashback? I have very oily skin