32 colors available

BY KAT VON D #23 in Liquid Foundation

SAME RAD FORMULA, SLEEK NEW LOOK!

Notice something different? We gave Lock-It a sharp new look, but don’t worry, we didn’t touch the formula!

Lock-It Foundation rocks so hard! Creamy and pigmented, it’s the only long-wear liquid formula we can count on to create a perfect canvas.

One little pump is all it takes to even out discoloration, stop shine and hide blemishes! The coverage is AMAZING, whether you apply with a brush or a sponge. And it’s so long-wear, we can go a full 24 hours without touching up or re-applying (Kat herself has put this to the test). That velvety matte finish will stay flawless through hell or high water!

Science nerds, pay attention! Formulated with 21% pigment, our powerful potion is loaded with proprietary pigments plus an exclusive blend of siliconic elastomers and siliconic esters which bind the formula, so your foundation stays fade-free and transfer- proof! Lock-It, you always have us looking and feeling like a total goddess.

The bottle features an innovative airless chamber design that prevents contamination and maintains Lock-It’s rich consistency. That means you get a fresh, precisely measured dose with every pump!

Rule the Lock-It look! Share your pretty face on Instagram with #kvdlook.

#VeganAlert!

• How long does a full bottle of this last? I'm getting the estee lau...3 Answers
  • How does this work on combination skin? I want to try it but I'm ne...2 Answers
  • Anyone tried any Kat Von D Makeup? What are your thoughts ?💋💋 Kat ...6 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I don't know what I am doing wrong. So many people rave about this foundation, but I have tried it multiple times and I cannot get it to work for me. I like the coverage and do not mind that it is a heavier foundation, but it separates on my face and it makes me look like an old lady (I'm 28) only a couple hours after use. I have oily skin and I always make sure to set it. I have tried different primers underneath, but this product really separates badly in my skin. And really accentuates my pores.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
I have always used drugstore foundation and have been content with them. Lately I've been wanting to try a high end one and this one appealed to me the most even though I read a lot of mixed reviews...but I have to say I love it!!! I have oily skin some day and dry others and this one works good either way! It is a little thick but it applies well with a wet beauty blender! And a little goes a long way which makes the price a little more bearable! Definitely recommend this product to others!
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Lock it foundation is a true full coverage foundation. It is a great foundation unfortunately is just doesn't work well with my skin. It is quite tricky to work with, as it dries very quickly. It's best to work in sections rather than dotting in on and then going back in and blending. It did have a tendency to accentuate my pores so for me it just didn't work. Aside from that it has a nice matte finish. If you don't have large pores and need a full coverage foundation, look no further!
Monique R.
Monique R.
Bloomington, CA
as a freelance makeup artist I'm always trying the newest foundations for my clients so when I came across this one I thought I'd try it out for my brides. the coverage was great and lasted all day but when applying it you have to apply it in little sections because I'd dry super quickly. for myself and for my clients I like to lay out the foundation then blend it out but with this one you couldn't. I'd dry fast and get very patchy. great coverage but it didn't work out for my taste .
Anna L.
Anna L.
Gives great coverage, got it in summer and loved it! However when using it in fall and my skin was becoming a little lighter that it tends to oxidize pretty quickly, especially when you are in direct sunlight. Packaging while adorable was a little impractical if you have to take it somewhere as the product got everywhere. However a little went a long way and when I was darker so the oxidization wasn't as noticeable it made my skin look flawless and did not get oily or crease!
Haley W.
Haley W.
Milledgeville, GA
This foundation's coverage is honestly unbelievable. I love it. Also it is the only brand of foundation I've found an exact match for my extremely pale skin tone in. My skin is dry so I was very concerned about how mattifying this foundation would be but when I use a moisturizer and a primer like the too faced hangover rx primer it really doesn't show my dry skin. The foundation sets very quickly but it applies evenly and easily. Overall this is an outstandingly good product.
Stephanie Z.
Stephanie Z.
Chula Vista, CA
Now that I have found this foundation, I don't think I will ever use another one again. I highly recommend this product if you are prone to breakouts because the coverage it offers is unlike anything I have ever seen. It makes my face, including the red areas, look very airbrushed without looking unnatural or causing more breakouts. I especially love that a little bit of product goes a very long way so it lasts for a long time and is absolutely worth the price.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
You couldn't ask for a more full coverage foundation! The shade range is amazing, and the coverage is out of this world. It dries down matte, but never looks cakey. This doesn't dry my skin out or make me look like I'm wearing tons of foundation. My skin looks poreless and perfected. Not the least bit patchy, or tacky. All my products that I apply over gluide on without sticking to patches. This is definitely my go to liquid foundation.
Kira R.
Kira R.
Huntsville, AL
I have combination(dry/oily) skin and many makeup products tend to leave my skin in such awful shape due to wearing it for long periods of time. Not only do I get full coverage (it covers my Rosacea and blemishes) but it will last for long periods of time without having to hardly do any touch ups. What I enjoy the most is the foundation looks great in many different types of lights/settings and does not irritate my sensitive skin.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely love these lock it products from Kat Von D. They are definitely the best line of face makeup I've ever used. I love that they are full coverage. I use the foundation, concealer and pressed powder depending on how my skin is doing. Most of the time you only need one product at a time. I love how easily it also blends. There's a huge variety of shades as well for all skin colors. I highly recommend this entire line.
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Does this foundation oxidise? And do you think it's worth the price?
Franki G.
Franki G.
How long does this last and out of 10 what if the coverage?
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Ann Arbor, MI
How long did it stay on for? Did you have to do any touch ups?
Perry R.
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
I usually use store brand foundations; if I order this foundation online, is there a scale of something that shows the shade equivalency?
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Does this foundation oxidize and is there any flashback? I have very oily skin