Franki G.
Franki G.
How long does this last and out of 10 what if the coverage?
Trinity S.
I say a 9.5 on coverage!
Paty S.
Paty S.
8 months, 1 week ago
I give this a 10/10 coverage and this foundation lasts all day on me. =) I love it!
Katie G.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
8 months, 4 weeks ago
This foundation is definitely a full coverage. A little product goes a long way. Its one of my favorite right now. It stays all day as well.
Mayra V.
Mayra V.
8 months, 4 weeks ago
This foundation literally lasts all day, and it is very very full coverage! A little product goes a long way
Skyler M.
Skyler M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
8 months, 4 weeks ago
This has incredible coverage. 9/10 as I've tried. Stays on ALL day.
Keisha D.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
9 months ago
10/10 on coverage. I've used it on my knuckle tattoos and you couldn't see them.
Leighanne F.
Leighanne F.
9 months ago
This Foundation wears all day. And it's a completely full coverage foundation, so 10!
amber t.
amber t.
Chico, CA
9 months ago
I would rate an 8 of 10 with coverage. It got really heavy with the wrong primer.
Leesa M.
Leesa M.
Stephens City , VA
9 months ago
It lasts me at least 8 to 12 hours for me while I'm at work, moving around all day. It covers my redness I get on my cheeks nose and forehead area with out having to really use her concealer.
Hunter J.
Hunter J.
9 months ago
It lasts all day and has a 9 coverage, 10 if you build it. It's very full coverage.
Julia N.
Julia N.
Pasadena
9 months ago
This last all day, I just bought the foundation and I love it. Out of 10 I would say 9, it's really pigmented
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
9 months ago
It lasts most of the day and I would say it's a 6-7 on coverage, you will still need concealer
Linda B.
Linda B.
Collins, OH
9 months ago
Very full coverage but not "cakey." With primer it lasts me all day. I put on at around 6am and take off at 10pm.
Laura R.