BY KAT VON D

Lock-It Foundation gives you all the coverage you need to rock a flawless matte-not-flat canvas that stays waterproof, fade-proof, and transfer-resistant for 24 hours, no touch-ups necessary. This unique formula delivers flexible full coverage—all you have to do is adjust the amount of foundation you use to quickly and easily achieve your perfect finish, whether it’s natural medium-to-full coverage, or a flawless full-coverage finish.

With a high-pigment foundation such as Lock-It, a little goes a long way. Just 1 pea-size droplet provides natural medium-to-full coverage with extreme long wear. Need to cover redness, blemishes or discoloration? Simply add another droplet and build lightly to create a flawless full-coverage finish. For perfect precision and seamless blending, apply with the Lock-It Edge Foundation Brush.

Think you know Lock-It Foundation? Think again. Kat Von D’s hyper-performance vegan foundation has been a top-selling foundation for 6 years and counting—and it’s only getting better.

Vegan & Cruelty Free.

How To Use:

A little goes a long way! 1 full pump is too much for a full-coverage face. Build in pea-size droplets until you achieve the finish you want.

A little Lock-It goes a long way:
1 pea-size droplet = medium-to-full coverage
2 pea-size droplets = flawless full coverage

Prep skin with Lock-It Hydrating Primer for a super-smooth application and comfortable wear.

For super-fast and easy application, dispense a small amount of Lock-It Foundation on the back of your hand. Use 1 pea-size droplet for medium-to-full coverage, and 2 pea-size droplets for flawless full coverage.

Pick up with the Lock-It Edge Foundation Brush.

Dab in the center of your face and blend outward.

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I can't tell you how happy I am to have finally gotten the chance to try this awesome foundation! Until now, I avoided full coverage foundations because they tend to feel so cakey and unnatural. This foundation has such a beautiful finish and has a much lighter weight that's comfortable. I haven't had issues with this foundation creasing or looking patchy in spots. One thing I want to mention is that it seems to work best when you apply with your hands or a brush!
#HowILockIt #LOCKITFOUNDATION #complimentary #contest #FallFace
Alyssa C.
Lynchburg
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation covered wonderfully! It is a great full coverage product and it lasts a long time! I love the pump aspect, however it was not the right fit for my oily skin. It made my skin oily after only wearing for a few hours, otherwise I would have continued to use this product.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Love this product! I have really fair and oily skin and this has amazing even coverage! Very easy to apply. Super cute bottle too! It lasts all day even with my glasses on. I love everything in her line! Such a great foundation.
Michelle F.
Knoxville
Review for: 54 Medium Neutral more...
Always my go to foundation. It has amazing lasting power. This has a great neutral undertone. It's definitely full coverage, there's not a need for concealer with this. Work it fast. It sets rather quickly. As always with KVD, terrific product.
Natali G.
palmetto
Review for: 74 Deep Warm more...
I heard so much about the Kat von d foundation but i was afraid to try it out i usually don’t like trying out new foundations but when i do i mix it with a other foundation to get my color tone.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Review for: 54 Medium Neutral more...
Horrible! It smelled like paint. It’s a total rip- off! The price is unbelievable at Sephora, it’s $38 and it’s bad at blending and it exposes pores very much! I would not buy this again, they need improvements on this product.
Cheyenne C.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: 42 Light Neutral more...
I use this foundation almost every single day. It’s so hard to find a foundation for my pale skin and this is perfect. It doesn’t make me look yellow or tan and mismatched whatsoever. Definitely my go to foundation.
Courtney S.
Review for: 42 Light Neutral more...
Love this product! It's feels full coverage to me. Make sure to moisturize and wear primer to make it look smooth and natural. This foundation is such a confidence booster!
Aliana E.
Mentor-on-the-Lake
This foundation is alright, but not worth it for the high price. It has a yellow undertone, and medium coverage. It is not very buildable and definitely grabs onto any dry patches or blemishes. It does not have as long a wear as other foundations I've tried (even with primer and setting spray/powder).
Megan B.
Belfair
Review for: 74 Deep Warm more...
this foundation is Great! I use it as my day to day foundation and the coverage is amazing I do reccomend a setting powder with it as it does dry kind of weird. But I love it! Just any translucent powder with this foundation and you are Set! I highly reccomend this product.
Amber M.
Katy
What are your thoughts on the Kat Von D Lock it foundation? I need to cover up some dark spots on my face but I heard that it's really sticky and heavy? Your thoughts?? Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation
Jinniene J.
alta loma
What are your thoughts on the lock it foundation by KatVonD? I’ve been wanting to purchase it since I heard Estée Lauder double wear is comparable. Does it look Cakery or is it long wearing and soft?
Angelina A.
Hamden, CT
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation I really want to test out new foundations & I’m acting very interested but I’d like to know what are the pros and cons?
Cristina G.
Grand Ledge, MI
How does this product sit on your skin?
Morgan H.
Medway, MA
Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation Does this product work well for combination skin? I have a problem with dryness being accentuated

Amazon