Kat Von D Lock-It Featherweight Primer uploaded by Valerie C.Kat Von D Lock-It Featherweight Primer uploaded by Christine B.Kat Von D Lock-It Featherweight Primer uploaded by Jessica B.

BY KAT VON D

A lightweight, water-based face primer that hydrates, smoothes, and protects skin while it reduces the appearance of pores-creating the perfect canvas for long-wear foundation application. Get locked-in hydration, locked-up comfort with this... see more...

Shona D.
Blackshear, GA
This was an "okay" primer. I have oily/combination skin. I found it did help smooth out my skin around the rest of my face but didn't do much in my t-zone. It didn't really help out my pores by my nose. It did not help my foundation last longer on my t-zone. I used the kat von d foundation along with other foundations. I much prefer other primers compared to this one. Not worth the money in my opinion. I would not repurchase.
Makayla D.
Lees Summit
Not perfect for my skin type and broke me out. Good for dry skin if you want something hydrating but light. I’m very fair so it didn’t do much spf wise but it did fill pores nicely. Won’t be buying again but if you have money I say try it. Everyone is different.
Katie B.
This primer pairs best with Kat Von d foundation. It definitely lives up to its name and locks in the makeup all day. It’s lightweight and mattifying. A solid choice for full coverage and long lasting makeup.
Annastasia H.
Love Kat and her products. This primer is good if I want a little bit of coverage but don't want the full weight of a foundation. Lasts most of the night and I have no complaints about it. Would buy again.
Kenia H.
It’s a decent primer if you have dry skin. This is my second time purchasing, but I don’t believe I will repurchase again. It feels like it hydrates my face more so than make my makeup last longer.
Tatiana G.
Oh how I love Kat Von D’s brand of make up‘s especially her primer! This primer makes my skin feel like I have nothing on it. It just makes my skin feel amazing it doesn’t make my skin feel like it’s all cakey!
Cami M.
Cave Creek, AZ
Consistency is a little strange. It's very liquidy and doesnt do much as far as helping makeup last throughout the day. It is however very hydrating, so a good first step before applying foundation.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this in conjunction with the lock it foundation and they are the perfect duo! Love how many fluid oz you get for your money! A little goes a long way so it lasts you a long time! Amps up my makeup and makes foundation lasts even longer than if you were to just wear it alone!
jasmine D.
foley
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of the best primers I’ve tried . It is long lasting at least for me . Pro’s it wears very light it’s like you never put it on con’s it’s just a bit oily. It’s a combination for oily and dry skin . I would recommend!
Lily L.
Chicago
THIS PRIMER LEAVES YOUR SKIN SO SMOOTH. I typically have dry skin, but it left it hydrated and when makeup is applied over it, the makeup sticks all day.
It has a somewhat matte finish, but I am so pleased with it that I’d buy it again.
Rennee M.
Norcross, GA
Has anyone ever used Kat Von D primer? Just wondering if it lives up to the hype?

Amazon