Kat Von D Lock-it Edge Foundation Brush

Never before have we gotten this damn excited about a BRUSH! Introducing the Lock-It Edge Foundation Brush—an original, custom design featuring a sculpted shape that conforms to the curves and contours of your face. With perfectly symmetrical tapered bristles (cruelty-free synthetic of course!), and consistent density throughout the head, this brush reaches every nook and cranny, from every angle, for 360 degrees of the most amazing blending ever.

Designed with high-performance formulas in mind (ahem, LOCK-IT), the Edge Foundation Brush brings out the best in your formula for optimal coverage, wear and finish. Superb-quality soft, synthetic bristles are like a thousand tiny fingers seamlessly blending foundation into skin for buildable medium to full coverage.

The sleek stiletto handle—inspired by a witch's broomstick—provides an ergonomic grip for ultimate control and also doubles as a mixing tool!

Would the brush be good to apply foundation that is a thicker stick formula? Or have you had better luck with something like the original beautyblender® swirl?
How good is this brush? Does it give your face that finish look and not brush streaks? I would love to try 😍🤞🏼
Can anyone give me some advise on the best way to clean Kat Von D brushes? Kat Von D Lock-it Edge Foundation Brush
Start your review of Kat Von D Lock-it Edge Foundation Brush!
Product Highlights
...beauty blender(flawless) with the coverage of a brush. Perfect to cream contour with or even concealer!in 14 reviews
a year agodubai
I really can’t live without this brush! It just gives a flawless- full coverage foundation base no matter what foundation I use.. I have a dry skin so I thot nothing beats my beauty blender! But this came in as a surprise to me, which really broke my myth
2 years ago
My favourite foundation brush I own. Super soft and sturdy- works really well with lock it foundation. Gives a full coverage. Very dense. Love the design of the brush with the pointed handle. Quite pricey but worth it.
a year agoSudbury, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
So i bought this because I love the brand but I usually use a beauty blender, well this brush has been life changing! I’ve never had such a smooth application of my foundation and [email protected] product amount! I would say run don’t walk to get this brush!
2 years ago
Absolutely amazing product love the texture smell and how it felt on my Skin it's effective and really good value it over exceeded My expectation and I would certainly buy it again brilliant brilliant product !!
2 years agoToronto, ON
I really like it but I wish the brush was a little bigger but over all it's a pretty good brush it's soft on my skin and blends in my foundation flawlessly. I would definitely recommend this to others ! :)
a year ago
Not worth the money in my opinion. The foundation itself oxidizes so quickly that it’s difficult to use any brush, but even more difficult to use this brush because of its design. It’s density causes streaks and imprints in the foundation. It causes the foundation to go on patchy and has almost no blend-ability. The biggest flaw is in the design of the brush itself—IT’S TOO LONG!!!! You can’t get close to your mirror and use the brush at the same time!!! It’s literally useless unless you’re able to see how good your makeup looks from 10ft away. Maybe, just maybe, this brush could be useful for some product, somewhere in the world. But it’s absolutely useless for the product it’s supposedly intended for, and it’s absolutely useless to me. I regret ever purchasing it in the first place.
2 years ago
It's a nice brush. Doesn't leave streaks and blends the products nicely especially the cream ones. I like the shape of it and the control it gives you. A bit pricy for me but I'm satisfied with it.
2 years agoLiverpool, ['', '', 'Merseyside ']
Absolutely love these brushes! They are quite expensive, but fabulous to use. Definitely worth saving up and getting these! Easy to apply and super soft on the skin.
2 years agoNorth Lanarkshire, Coatbridge
This is my all time favourite foundation brush. It blends any foundation to perfection and it’s so incredibly soft. It makes the application process super quick and leaves no streaks. I like the edge detail as the triangular shape allows to press in under eye concealer seamlessly. I love this brush so much I want to purchase the concealer version and test it out.
a year ago
This brush does not absorb product at all so its perfect to work with high end foundations since they're expensive and you dont want to waste them hahahahaha. Also the design is super cute. A rocker style but feminine too 😋 and it has the right size! At least for me :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Gray D. 4 months ago
Do you mean thick formula or stick foundation? Either way that brush is amazing! Don’t pass it up. It one of my favorite foundation brushes.