Brooke D.
Brooke D.
Fort Riley, KS
Does this work well on dry skin? Also, does it crease a lot?
Chace J.
Chace J.
1 year, 1 month ago
I have dry skin and this is my favorite concealer. Doesn't crease (when set of course, but all concealers need to be set), and it stays all day.
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.
1 year, 1 month ago
Yes it works well on dry skin and it doesn't feel heavy or crease on me
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
1 year, 1 month ago
I have dry skin and yes I have had 0 creasing this stuff is bomb this replaced my urban decay naked
Xanadu R.
Xanadu R.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
I think it's best for normal or oily. Definitely moisturize and use a good primer first if you're dry. I feel like if I don't, my under eye area will definitely crease. Also, use a lot less product than you would normally. It's buildable, so if you feel like you need a little more you can go back in. Blending out with a damp (always!) beauty blender works best for me, personally. I didn't pick up the brush.
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
1 year, 1 month ago
I have dry skin and it wasn't my fave. I got a sample from Sephora and am glad I didn't have to purchase a full size. It's very thick and kind of hard to blend out. It can crease if you don't set it. I also found it hard to find a colour match when I swatched it in store. 1 was almost too light (which is shocking because I'm usually the lightest in everything) and 3 was almost too dark and very yellow on my neutral to cool skin tone. I much prefer the urban decay naked skin concealer and my too faced born this way concealer, neither of which dries out my under eye or creases.