Edyline E.

Do you think this is worth the price?

Rachel I.
Rachel I.
6 months ago
I don’t think this is worth the price tag. It’s cakey and way too thick. It dries fast and it takes a while to blend out. I would recommend the bareMinerals bareSkin® Complete Coverage Serum Concealer if you are looking for a light weight, full coverage concealer. It still needs to be set but it does not look cakey!
Lia D.
Lia D.
Springfield, MO
Yes! I love it
emily b.
emily b.
Lawrenceville, GA
6 months, 2 weeks ago
for full coverage yes although it feels kind of heavy
Queen M.
Queen M.
Southampton, Southampton
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I don't know anything about concealer, but foundation is my tottaly must-have! I love it! 💖