Miu H.
Port-au-Prince

Can this concealer get cakey?

Rachel I.
Rachel I.
11 months ago
I personally think this is a very cakey concealer. I have tried applying it with a little bit first and building up. I also set my under eye with a loose setting powder and I still thought it looked cakey. If you don’t set the concealer though it moves around and creases!
Odelia M.
Odelia M.
Roberts Creek, BC
11 months ago
Such a good concealer! I didn't really like it under my eyes but it works amazing on pimples and dark spots and blends well.
Edita P.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
11 months ago
Not at all. This is my favorite concealer. It’s easy to apply, blends well and stays in place all day long