BY KAT VON D #6 in Concealer

Meet the new crème on the block! Lock-It Concealer Crème is the first formula to bring together everything you’ve ever wanted in a concealer—super-creamy, blendable full coverage and true 24-hour wear. What other concealer can say that!?

Lock-It Concealer Crème redefines multitasking. With a few smooth strokes, you can brighten under-eyes, cover blemishes, correct discoloration, neutralize redness, contour and highlight… and that’s only the beginning!

Our hard-workin’ formula is loaded with pigment for instant one-coat coverage, yet still lightweight and comfortable on the skin. We’ve infused it with an ultra-moisturizing Hydra-Boost Complex™ to keep skin smooth and nourished all day long.

Best of all, this concealer can be used by everyone! We spent years studying diverse skin tones and undertones to make sure we developed a shade to cover everybody. That’s why Lock-It Concealer Crème offers one of the largest shade ranges out there, with 20 high-pigment tones, plus the very first pure white concealer “White Out.”

When it comes to application, Lock-It Concealer Crème is a dream come true. The built-in artistry applicator is modeled after a paintbrush. Its teardrop shape gives you a precise tapered tip for neat detail-work in small spots around the nose or under the eyes. Then, use the wide base for efficiency in larger areas, such as when you’re contouring your cheeks! For the BEST blending in the concealer game, use the Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush.

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

Buy on Sephora
Jackeline C.
I have personally used so many concealers in my life some are better then others but one thing they all have in common are they usually crease and sometimes fade on me. I have very fine lines under my eyes and my under eye area is more dehydrated then the rest of my face so its dryer then other areas making it a problem area for concealers and powders.That being said This Kat von d concealer is so great i havnt noticed it creaseing on me like others have also if i didn't want to set it or "bake it" i don't have to and thats the only concealer i never had to set. Its a little more thicker formula then most but not in a dry cakey way. I don't find this concealer to move or budge even after 12 hour wear in a very hot climate. You only need a little amount if you go over board with the application it might start looking a little un natural so go very light handed with this concealer a little goes a very long way also if you can just apply in the areas you need it not that slapping on like everyone on spcial media is doing that is the WRONG WAY to conceal & correct. I noticed it does cover up my under eye bags (i don't have very harsh ones but there still there) lets not forget the dark circles they do conceal them as well. One thing i love about her new line is she has a shade for almost everyone! It is so much easier to pick the shad you need without going to dark or to light or having the wrong undertone. Remember just go a shade or two lighter thej your natural skin tone if you want a more natural look. I think its a good price point its not to high but just right in the middle making it more affortable for most people to purchase and re purchase again. The applicator is so easy to use i also find it very confortable and useful not like others out there this one is the right size perfect shape to get it where you need it to go specially in smaller areas. I also think this one doesn't age your under eye area like some others out there it looks very natural and "youthful". I find it being full coverage but yet light weight!Cant say enough about this concealer I'm very happy with this and will re purchase again and again.
Jessica S.
Towson, MD
I received this along with several other KVD beauty items to test from Influenster. I have been playing with these two concealers every day since receiving them.
The formula: HG status for me. It is super creamy and applies so smoothly. It doesn't crease even if I don't set it with powder right away which is so exciting because most of my favorite concealers need to be set right away to avoid creasing. This one I still choose to set but I don't notice any creasing if I wait or forget to apply it. It lasted for a full 10 hour shift of bartending on a busy Saturday night. No smudging or creasing.I tend to sweat and this stayed put perfectly. When I wiped off my makeup at the end of the night I found all of it wiped off completely with no excess residue.
For reference I wear KVD Lock It Foundation in Medium 64.
L15 Neutral: I use this for under-eye concealing. It is perfect for highlighting the highpoint of my face as well. I don't use it to conceal pimples or redness because it is a little too light for my skin tone. On my skin tone this color is a perfect neutral with even amounts of pink and yellow
M21 Neutral: This is the concealer I use to cover blemishes and redness that is on the parts of my face that I don't want to highlight. It stays put on my oily skin and covers blemishes all day. I do wish this was a little darker because I find it a bit light. This color leans more pink than the L15 but when blended I don't notice it being too pink.
Anna B.
First things first I have to talk about the packaging, which is so beautiful and so detailed. Kat really does put everything into her products, no detail is forgotten. The packaging has the classic antique lettering which is a them carried through-out her line. With the Lock-It collection she’s incorporated a wax seal design with the KVD insignia. The style is true to the brand but with a somewhat cleaner modern feel.
This concealer boost some pretty big claims, but does it live up to them? In short, yes!

The concealer definitely brightens and conceals perfectly. I have a lot of redness in my face and this completely cancels it out and hides any other imperfections as well without getting creasy or greasy. It stays smooth and perfect all day.

The formula is similar to Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in texture and pigmentation. It blends very easily and beautifully. It’s creamy, not greasy or chalky like some concealers can be. It sets flawlessly without settling into fine lines.

The shade selection is awesome too! There really is a shade for everyone. I love that Kat remembered us pale / gothy gals who love a pure white concealer. Though that extreme of a pallor is less flattering on me now that I rock my natural honey blonde hair I still love and appreciate that she made a pure white shade.

Move over Nars and Maybelline, this is my new holy grail concealer.

Steffanie E.
Old Bridge, NJ
This concealer works AMAZING on me! It’s not too drying or too hydrating on my combo/oily (mostly oily right now) skin and it blends in seamlessly. It works as it says it does regarding brightening/concealing under eye circles and provides buildable yet natural coverage on blemishes. My absolute favorite part of this concealer is the applicator, though. It’s this triangle-shaped doe-foot applicator with a little flexibility to it… which makes it excellent when fitting certain contours of the face. I also have to agree about the baking functionality. It’s quick to dry and I get minimal-to-no creasing once set with powder.

The concealer works as it says it does regarding brightening/concealing under eye circles and provides buildable yet natural coverage on blemishes. My absolute favorite part of this concealer is the applicator, though. It’s this triangle-shaped doe-foot applicator with a little flexibility to it… which makes it excellent when fitting certain contours of the face. I also would have to agree about the baking functionality. It definitely has an inherent ‘setting’ technology once you apply it to your face that dries down to a natural/satin finish fairly quickly.
Sasha K.
I had received two of the Kat Von D Lock-It-Concealers within a recent Influenster campaign complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes and can say, hands down, that I am in LOVE. This is by far, the best concealer product I have tried in what seems like forever and am instantly a hooked as a fan for life on this product. Not only does it provide flawless coverage over dark circles, blemishes, and the occasional dark area on the face, it's consistency is lightweight to the point where you do not feel like you've "caked makeup" onto your face in hiding imperfections. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing how well the application was with the doe-foot applicator and how well the formula glided on my face providing a non-drying finish. I had received both L9 and L15 in my complimentary testing box and found that L15 was a PERFECT match for my skintone and the L9 provided a brighter appearance when used underneath the eyes. Overall, I do plan on purchasing these products once I run out and it truly is a great product! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a brand new concealer to try out as this just may become one of your top favorite (if not THE favorite) concealer products!
Viana P.
I received L9 and M17 from Influenster. The product is creamy and thick; however, it feels surprisingly light. It has great coverage, but I would still use a color corrector for my under eyes. This concealer begins to look dry under my eyes after a couple hours, and I don't have dry under eyes. the best application is a damp beauty sponge, which provides a light look with high coverage. Using a brush or fingers with this concealer is more difficult because it can look more heavy that way and it seems to set quick, so you have to work fast. I appreciate the packaging and how it keeps concealer off of the stick of the applicator once you pull it out. The shape of the applicator is great for tight spaces and clean lines. Personally, this concealer takes a lot more work to look good under my eyes than other concealers but I can see it working out for a lot of people except those with dry skin especially dry under eyes. One of the concealers had a packaging issue: the plastic part that keeps the concealer off of the wand when you take the applicator out was stuck in the cap. But KVD has great quality and mine was probably one of the only ones that this happened to.
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
I tried the concealer creme in L5 and L7. L5 has a neutral undertone, and L7 has a warm. My complexion is more warm than neutral, but I decided to give L5 a try anyways. Th difference between L5 and L7 matters since my shade tends to change when I'm home at foggy San Francisco, vs when I'm in college where the sun shines wide :) The Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème is very long wearing, lasting from when I apply my makeup from 8 in the morning to when I come back from work/campus at 6 pm. The concealer creme has full coverage, and is able to cover up my minimal acne without any problem, without an corrector needed. I also have terrible undereye circles, which this concealer is able to cover. All in all, I'm very impressed with the KVD Lock-It concealer, and throughout this trial, it has managed to worm its way into my daily makeup routine.

On some occasions, I have worn the concealer past 6pm, into midnight. However, even though the details part mentioned a 24hr wear, I did see a bit of creasing after 12 or so hours. I'm not sure if this is due to me using too much, but I did noticed that a little goes a long way when using this concealer
Merima B.
One concealer shade is "light 11 Neutral" and the other is "light 5 neutral". The light 11 is a shade very pale and really great for pale skin tones to conceal things. It's more of a pale beige color and sometimes if I'm putting it alone it might look too pale on my face. But with a very light concealer I can never go wrong because I always put foundation over it. This shade covered up my dark and red spots so well. I honestly did not expect anything bad from the concealers since I know that Kat Von D foundation is complete coverage and these were completely the same. The light 5 neutral color is a little bit of a darker shade than the other and it's more of a buff beige which I LOVE. I just think I love it because it matches my skin tone much better and it could be worn to conceal dark spots without foundation. It looks nice and natural and really covers up imperfections well. I'm really happy with both shades and plan on continuing to use them and purchase them in the future. They really are FULL COVERAGE and cover up imperfections amazing.
Salli A.
I have 2 shades of this concealer, M21 and M27.
Wow! This concealer is full coverage. The M21 is a little too light/pink for my skin, so I use it as a highlighter. I use it concurrently with the other color M27. I use 1 swipe of M21 under my eyes as a highlighter and then I take a few other swipes of M27 and gradiently blend them down to my cheeks.

This product is full coverage and does well on covering any redness due to my rosacea on my cheeks and temples. Since it is full coverage the concealer is very thick and so I have to start with the Lock-It Edge Concealer Brush to blend it in and then I go back with a beauty blender to eliminate any streakiness. If I don’t use the beauty blender to blend it out, it can look cakey. Also must set with powder right away or it can crease into fine lines. It also does well as a spot concealer.

Overall I like the concealer, but after I run out of shade M21 I might not repurchase it and just stick to M27.

I recived this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Raina P.
Holdrege , NE
I like the Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème! I have it in light #5. I think the packaging and artwork on the packaging is fun and a reflection of Vat Von D herself. The quality of the packaging and product matches the price point of the product at $26. The product works well, feels nice on the face (not heavy), and definitely brightens up the under-eye. I have really bad dark circles under my eyes (its genetic) and I did have to put three layers of the concealer under my eyes and I could still see purple. However, had I been using the Lock-It Foundation as well, my results may have been different. I also was unsuccessful at covering up a blemish with the Lock-It Concealer, but I think foundation plays a role in this too. I noticed that this concealer would not blend that well with a beauty blender, but blended nicely with the corresponding Kat Von D concealer brush. I would repurchase this product if I don't find a concealer that works better. Discloser: I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Does it work good and is it worth it I would really like to try it
Makayla L.
Sand Springs
How good is this for acne?
Abbie K.
Do you think it would be good for redness and fair skin?
Mikki N.
Is this product good for long wear?
Marie-Michelle S.
Les cèdres
Is it good to cover blemishes?? I want to try this soooo bad!!!!