BY KAT VON D #20 in Concealer

Exercise your right to conceal and reveal whatever, whenever!

Our high-pigment formula covers anything you don’t want the world to see—blemishes, redness, dark circles, ahem, hickeys—so you can go undercover with confidence! Lightweight yet hard workin’, this magic potion concealer locks onto skin to totally camouflage what lies beneath, revealing just smooth, even matte perfection! Lock-It’s signature 24-hour wear means no touch-ups necessary

• How good does this work of concealing ?6 Answers
  • How does this concealer wear for people with dry undereyes?1 Answers
  • Does this flake? i find most things i use end up flaking after a ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "really great concealer! it's really good at hiding my dark circles under my eyes and other blemishes. my only complaint would be when using it under my eyes it causes my eyeliner/mascara to bleed a bit. " in 248 reviews
  • "very good coverage. it lasts all day without having to touch up. an excellent product!! i did a one-day-test and using a make-up fixer it didn't moved at all. pros: good coverage and long lasting. cons: it might cause pimples if your skin is oily. totally recommended! :)" in 105 reviews
  • "really does work ! covers really well and starts out very creamy but then sort of dries as it absorbs into the skin so it doesn't get on your clothes. you probably don't even need to set this stuff with powder. i would actually use it under my eyes also " in 95 reviews
Shasha S.
Review for: Light 16, Light 16, Light 18 more...
J 🌻.
Wellesley, MA
Review for: Deep 36 more...
I purchased this concealer on a whim from my local TJ Maxx. I had no prior expectations or information regarding this product but saw Kat Von D and thought “why not” it’s only $5.99. After using this concealer once, I hopped in my car with my under-eye still baking to purchase a backup concealer just in case they sold out in the weeks to come.

I will break down my review of this product:

It is watery. The product quite literally squirted water or oil when I first opened it, meaning that it is capable of separating when not in constant use.

It has a slight smell to it, nothing intrusive or abrasive but powdery or clay like.

The color range isn’t the best, if I see deep or dark I expect it to be rich. The colors to me come off more as highlighters for darker shaded girls.

It comes off a tad sticky but nothing crazy.

If you’re lucky you can locate this $15 dollar “name brand” product for way less at your local TJ maxx or Marshall’s making it a steal.

The product is easy to dispense and comes in an abundance.

It is very pigmented, doing a great job of covering my under eye area.

It works well with other products.

It didn’t crease.

I highly recommend you dig through the makeup next time you’re shoe shopping for this concealer!!!
Katie W.
Review for: Light 16 more...
First of all, do not go buy this at Sephora or any big name stores without looking at your TJ Maxx or Marshalls first! I got this for only $5.99 at Marshalls and I adore it. This stuff is great for covering dark spots under eyes. I have fair skin and my under eyes are always a blueish gray. This stuff covers em right up and doesn't melt off. Totally love it!
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Review for: Other more...
I SO wanted to love this! Liked it, just didn't fall in love with it. Always had heard great things about it so I decided to give it a try.
Has an AWESOME color range to choose from. I was able to find a good color match. The formula is quite opaque, it concealed really well!
Has a satin like, non matte finish. The MAIN prob I had with it was the satin like finish, being that I'm an oily/combo skinned gal. I just needed a concealer that had a more matte finish. This formula seems like it'd be great for drier skin.
Kristine B.
Spokane Vly, WA
The packaging has changed, its now in a pump. I am pale as the moon & it's difficult to find foundations that don't oxidize so much that they become too dark for me. Kat's don't oxidize as much as other brands. I have to mix it in with another brand that is hydrating or use a hydrating primer & add a little moisturizer to it because I have very dry skin. But I don't mind. I love the coverage & that there is a shade match for me. If you have oily skin I highly recommend this foundation!
Srin Y.
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
shatoni B.
Review for: Deep 38, Deep 36 more...
I have personally used so many concealers in my life some are better then others but one thing they all have in common are they usually crease and sometimes fade on me. I have very fine lines under my eyes and my under eye area is more dehydrated then the rest of my face so its dryer then other areas making it a problem area for concealers and powders.That being said This Kat von d concealer is so great i haven't noticed it creasing on me like others have also if i didn't want to set it or "bake it" i dont have to and thats the only concealer i never had to set. Its a little more thicker formula then most but not in a dry cakey way
Miriam M.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to love this product but I found other products that feel more light weight and give me full coverage. This product feels very heavy and tacky even after warming up with my fingers. I don’t like that it looks like I have a thick layer of concealer and after a couple of hours it makes my under eyes look cakey. However, I think this would be great for people who like extra full coverage.
Kali M.
Orlando, FL
Great coverage, vegan, and doesn’t test on animals!! My own issue is that KVD products seem to get used up faster than the drugstore brands I use (run out of product, dry up) so it’s hard for me to keep investing in these products when I’m trying to keep my spending to a minimum. I can’t rebuy a concealer or eyeliner every month when they’re both almost $20 or more each.
Sasha D.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Light 16 more...
Definitely one of my favorite concealers ever! I snagged it at marshals for a clearance price of only $5.99! I love the ease and formula though I do wish it was a bit more creamer, for acne and dry skin it tends to look very cakey with difficulty covering those spots. The light shade is also a bit yellow in my opinion. Kat Von D Lock-it Concealer
Alyssa A.
Does Kat Von D work well for people without tattoos?
charrie B.
How well does this work for under the eyes?
gi w.
How good does this work of concealing ?
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
How well does this cover acne scars and under eye circles?
Jas S.
Issaquah, WA
I've been looking for a new under eye concealer. Would you recommend this? Or is it too heavy and thick?