BY KAT VON D

Kat Von D Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer COLOR Fair see more...

Taylor R.
Sandy Hook, CT
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This product was one of the worst eye primers I’ve used, sad to say. I’m not sure why it’s in pencil form, and I can imagine how hard it is to use for women who have excess eyelids/droopy lids etc. For the life of me, I could NOT blend this out on my lid. I covered most of my eye in hopes to just blend out the product and I could not. I used a beauty blender, a brush, my finger, and alas, she did not want to be blended out. It also took me a good 4-5 minutes to get this product off my lid with a makeup remover. I will give it that, how it will stay on your lid no matter what and do it’s job. I’m not sure if I just got a bad one, but this product did not work for me.
Kirsten N.
St. Louis
I really love this. I have tried many eyeshadow primers that seem greasy, slick, or do not seem to dry after applying. This one is a solid crayon and matches my skin ton exactly (I got the medium shade). I also like this because i don’t have to apply foundation or concealer to my eyelid area since it is color correcting- I can simply do my eyes first then my face makeup!
Kristen M.
I purchased this hoping that it would be the perfect two-in-one product I’ve been looking for but not so much. Don’t get me wrong, this is a GOOD product -but not great. It does a great job at priming the eyelids for eyeshadow but I do not believe the pigmentation is there to color correct. It barely neutralizes the eyelid skin tone. Eyeshadow, both matte and shimmer, look great and apply great when I have the primer on. The sharp pencil tip on the primer makes it extremely easy to apply and get all over the lid. It glides on with ease and I like the fact this is not a liquid product with a doe-foot wand. Again - good product!- but not great.
Jessika F.
New Castle, IN
It's a little strange to put on because it's in pencil form. Idk if perhaps I have loose eyelids or what hahaha but it was really hard to draw this on my eyelids. I'm used to cream based products. But it did create a nice base for me to put on eyeshadow and my eyeshadow lasted.
Alisa K.
San Diego, CA
my eyes probably produce enough oil to fry an egg by the end of the day (srry graphic), but with kat von d's primer, somehow it keeps it all supressed? I literally have no creases even after sweating through a whole night out of lame dance moves
Merranda C.
hamlin
I love how long of a hold this product gives me. I find it very useful when using glitter products and metallic eyeshadows. It helps me apply them easily with very little fall out. Although I find I get a lot of creasing when i use it with light matte shadows other than that I love this product!
Autumn S.
Newport, NC
I love love love this brand and the wonderful woman behind it. I love that the brand is vegan and cruelty free. And this product really does work wonders you put the eyeshadow down and you don't have to worry about it.
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
This product works really well. The key to prefect application is to warm it up on your hand before application, and also blend immediately. It works like charm.
Carrie K.
Lahaina
I don't know if this has happened to other people, but this is a strange way to apply an eye primer.  It seems more like an eye liner.  It's really hard for me to put on and I feel like I'm using a lot of the product because it's so slim and it really works like a liner.  It not that easy to blend either which is why I gave it 3 stars.  From what I can tell, it stays on really well.  The challenge is getting it from the tiny pencil onto the eyelid with enough product and evenly.  I much prefer her other product which looks like it may be retired........This is an AMAZING eye primer: High Voltage Eye Primer Kat Von D 0.04 Oz Skin - Universal Neutral Beige
Jess B.
New Jersey
This does a good job of cancelling out any discoloration on the eyelids. As a primer, it helps eyeshadow stick on and blend nicely, but it can feel a bit drying. Overall it’s an easy application product and I enjoy using it whenever I’m doing a full face. Kat Von D Lock-it Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer

Amazon