BY KAT VON D #90 in Eyeshadow

Meet the FIRST and ONLY eyeshadow primer that primes lids by skin tone! Unlike typical one-shade-fits-all primers, Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer comes in 5 shades that neutralize lids so you get super-saturated, true eyeshadow payoff that lasts.

If you wanna unleash EPIC eye looks, you simply must begin with smooth, even lids! Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer is your secret weapon to target discoloration and smooth those imperfections that everyone has on their lids (yes, even us!). With 16-hour wear and Multi-Faceted Color Correcting Pigments, this primer glides over the eye area to lay the necessary groundwork for locked-down, vibrant eye looks. Once you use this primer you’ll never go back—shadow applies pure and true, color payoff is MEGA intense, and eye looks stay fade-proof and totally crease-free!

• Do you think using thisprimer really makes a noticeable d...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a color correcting primer for a w...2 Answers
  • Es duradero?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I would this also please [product:intro-to-tarte-exclusive-6-piece-gift-set] [product:clinique-3-step-intro-kit-skin-type-1] [product:nyx-soft-matte-lip-cream]" in 8 reviews
Jillian H.
I really enjoy using this product. Kat Von D rarely fails to amaze me, this product allows my eyeshadow to stay on all day. Personally I apply the primer tonmy finger then my eyelid, it's easier to blend that way. A negative of this is that it can get quite oily before going matte so I have to wait a few minutes to start placing my eyeshadow after priming, which can be an issue if you are in a time crunch. There are other good eyeshadow primers on the market and this is one of my favorites.
Tina A.
Hamilton
Review for: Light more...
I found this primer at TJ Maxx.  Perfect for color correcting any discoloration on the eyelids, and even works under the eyes.  Super pigmented, so the color you see, is the color you get.  Long lasting and I have had no issues with it creasing or getting blotchy.  It also helps your eyeshadow last all day.
Jennifer P.
Review for: Medium more...
Kat Von D Lock It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer is amazing! It comes in stick form making application easy and mess free. It applies easily and a little bit goes a long way with this product. Picked this up online at Sephora since it is on sale for $11. Going to pick up one to two more sticks because I am going to fly through this!
Michelle L.
Springfield, OR
I really like this primer. I use fair which blends pretty well and evens out my skin tone on my upper lid. It lasts all day and i don't get any creasing or bleeding of my shadows. My only wish is that it was a pinch easier to blend out, like the tarte eye primer. Then it'd be a solid 5 stars!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Review for: Light more...
I know these are discontinued but you can still find them at Marshall’s and even for the cheap price they aren’t worth the money. I do like the component they come in. It make them easy to apply to the lids but the formula isn’t creamy so it tugs at the lids so much. Even trying to blend it in it tugs at the eyelids so much I find it doing more harm than good. It does help my eyeshadow but I don’t find it any better than any other primer.
Alexandra D.
Review for: Light more...
I wanted to love this because the other Kat Von D - Lock It products are so amazing but this one isn’t like that. This product creases, does not apply easily or evenly, and it is not pigmented. Overall you’re better off using a foundation as a primer eyeshadow base.
Andrea L.
Pittsburgh
I bought this early into my makeup adventure when I was looking for something to keep all my sparkly eyeshadow looking sharp. I wanted to be a KID girl due to the brand aesthetic but I don't really reach for this anymore. It's not bad, it's just my concealer does the job and blends out better than this does.
Heather M.
Eastlake, OH
I love this primer. It works really well once you get the hang of using it. I find warming it up a bit before using and do one eye at a time, as it does have a tacky feel at first. But it lasts forever and makeup application is easy and it makes the colors pop.
Alyssa J.
Scottdale, PA
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this product! I’ve never used an eyeshadow primer before but I just purchased this on a whim. It locked my eyeshadow pigment in so well! I went all day and my shadow didn’t budge. It took care of the dark tone of my eyelids and looked so nice!
Cindi H.
Largo
I was unsure about eye primers but have tried a few in the past year and this is my favorite. I have hooded eyes and this stick is the easiest to apply out of all the products and samples I have. I use it under a variety of brands of eye shadow and it has helped to keep my hooded eyes from losing color and creasing. The stick seems to last quite a while and I keep it low so I don't put any pressure to allow for product breakage. It seems to be on sale and I am contemplating getting another because I like it that much.
Alexa H.
Do you think using thisprimer really makes a noticeable difference before you put on eyeshadow?
Kacee T.
Ball, LA
I have been looking for a color correcting primer for a while now. One of my eyes is alot darker than the other and it always causes my eyeshadow to look different on each eye. Anyone with a similar problem use this product?
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
How long does shadow last with this primer?
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
How well does this cover? I have dark circles on my eye lids
Janet A.