5 colors available

BY KAT VON D #51 in Eyeshadow

Meet the FIRST and ONLY eyeshadow primer that primes lids by skin tone! Unlike typical one-shade-fits-all primers, Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer comes in 5 shades that neutralize lids so you get super-saturated, true eyeshadow payoff that lasts.

If you wanna unleash EPIC eye looks, you simply must begin with smooth, even lids! Lock-It Color Correcting Eyeshadow Primer is your secret weapon to target discoloration and smooth those imperfections that everyone has on their lids (yes, even us!). With 16-hour wear and Multi-Faceted Color Correcting Pigments, this primer glides over the eye area to lay the necessary groundwork for locked-down, vibrant eye looks. Once you use this primer you’ll never go back—shadow applies pure and true, color payoff is MEGA intense, and eye looks stay fade-proof and totally crease-free!

• I have been looking for a color correcting primer for a while now. ...1 Answers
  • Es duradero?1 Answers
  • Do you think using thisprimer really makes a noticeable difference ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
Review for: Light
Let me start by saying my first impressions of this eye primer were terrible! I thought it was hard to apply and blend. However, as I continued use, the tip of the product softened and the product surface area increased, so application became easier. It does set very quickly, so I apply it all over 1 lid and blend the edges quickly with my finger before I move onto my other eye. When applying, I also have to be careful not to build it up, as it starts to look cakey. It feels slightly drying for a moment at first, but it doesn't remain drying. It makes my shadow last all day without creasing. I would also complain about the price, because I am going through this product very quickly, so I will have to repurchase frequently. I don't knock it down to less than 4 stars because it gives looks on my hooded eyes the best staying power.
Jenn Z.
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Light
Y'all this changes everything when it comes to priming the eyes! I have super oily lids and MUST prime them in order for shadow to stay and not crease. For a long time I was using a paint pot by Mac to do the job, but that was until this bad boy came around. It is so much more user friendly, GREAT for travel, covers up any discoloration on the lid and sets a great base for any other products. It literally gives you a non-greasy, flesh colored canvas for your shadow goals! I swear by this product and highly recommend - will always repurchase!
Maureen D.
Maureen D.
Review for: Medium
Ever since MAC got rid of their shade stick, I was in search for a comparable product. I had tried paint pot, UD primer, and various tester products. However none of them felt as good or was as easy to apply. That is until I found this product! I love how easy this item is to use. I just apply before my eyeshadow and my glittery shadows last all day long. It comes in the perfect shade for me, and it lasts a long time so it is totally worth the money. Would absolutely recommend to friends and family. Go try this product!!
Rose A.
Rose A.
Jacksonville, FL
This is amazing invention. Whoever thought of I primer on a stick. It works so well. It makes my eyeshadow stay on forever. Not so much as forever where he can't take it off. The packaging is great I like it so much and it works so good. Packaging is very pretty. You can get your cat Von D locket color correcting eyeshadow primer at Sephora or you can get it at ultra your choice. I would definitely recommend this to anybody else who likes cat Monday and where is a lot of eyeshadow.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Review for: Light
This primer seems to have really good potential but it needs a skilled hand to apply it properly. it gets cakey very fast and sets even faster so you must work quickly and one eye at a time. it works really well once you've mastered the learning curve but if you find it too difficult I recommend e.l.f. cream shadow primers they aren't quite as good but about a million times easier to use.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Light
I have the oiliest eyelids on this planet and believe me when I say I wanted to get this to work!! It's just TOO dry, somehow. I tried applying directly to my eye and I found that it tugged quite a bit. I even tried to warm up with my finger beforehand. No matter what I tried I always ended up with a patchy application. This was a miss for me. :-(
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
N Little Rock, AR
Review for: Light
When I first got this product I thought it might be cakey and not look good on the eyes. But now that I've tried it I think its actually really great. You only need one coat because it's very pigmented. So I just put it all over the lid then use my finger to warm it up and blend out the edges. I don't have any trouble blending over this primer!
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Review for: Medium
I purchased this product from Sephora a few months back. I love how this product concealers the discoloration on my eye lids to give me a blank canvas. It is very easy to apply since its in a stick form so after applying the product to the eye I use my finger & blend it out. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a new shadow base!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Fair
I love Kat Von D's beauty product line!! The quality is amazing and well worth the price! The Lock-It collection is fantastic and this addition is just as awesome!! This lid primer works to correct discoloration to give you a perfectly blank canvas to work with, which is especially good for me, my eye lids tend to be red and veiny.
Veronica N.
Veronica N.
Orem, UT
Review for: Medium
As all KVD products I love it. I used way less than I use with other eye primers. I loved that it was not thick and ahowed no texture. It neutralized the overall color of my lif prior to applying shadow. Also I used less shadow that usual and it stayed all day! No creasing. I will def be going back for more
Alexa H.
Alexa H.
Do you think using thisprimer really makes a noticeable difference before you put on eyeshadow?
Lety A.
Lety A.
Is it easy to apply? How does it blend ?
Kacee T.
Kacee T.
Ball, LA
I have been looking for a color correcting primer for a while now. One of my eyes is alot darker than the other and it always causes my eyeshadow to look different on each eye. Anyone with a similar problem use this product?
Karina S.
Karina S.
Es duradero?
Rose M.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
How well does this cover? I have dark circles on my eye lids