BY KAT VON D #42 in Setting Spray

A refill for the Lock-It Blotting Powder a weightless pressed powder to help absorb excess oil without affecting your makeup, in shades for fair to deep skintones. This refill for the Lock-It Blotting Powder instantly mattifies a range of skintones, in shades that are formulated to look invisible on fair, light, medium, and deep complexions. Just blot on and touch-up without the weight Kat Von D's innovative pressed powder is enriched with ultra-fine, absorbing powders to blot away excess oil. It leaves your complexion looking flawless and matte all day long. This gorgeous addition to the Lock-It Collection features a covetable compact design, with a logo and shape hand-sketched by Kat for an artfully designed compact that's easily refillable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates The Lock-It Blotting Powder Refill does not come with the puff applicator. "I am proud to say that Kat Von D Beauty products are never tested on animals and never will be." Kat Von D #VeganAlert! Lock-Blotting Powder is completely free of animal-derived ingredients. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Angela G.
Angela G.
South holland, IL
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder Refill Medium 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I really do love this. however, I am going to give 4 stars is, the color range is terrible!
I had to return mine because the medium made me look 3 shadesdarker than I am and the light made me look like a ghost. it  because it really made my skin feel silky smooth. I buy the refill and just stick in my magnetic palette.
deanna m.
deanna m.
Essex fells
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder Refill Medium 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I LOVE this product. It soaks up any extra oils and evens out skin tone. It doesn't budge and I really overall believe that the "lock it" line really stands true to it word. I love the kat von d brand. I think this product is worth every dollar that it costs and I would buy again for sure and tell others to purchase it as well !
Anamaria V.
Anamaria V.
Dayville, Ct
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder Refill Medium 0.28 oz/ 8 g
It's just what I need to get rid of midday shine on my nose and forehead without any powdery residue. The compact is great, closes securely and feels great in my hand. I agree there need to be more shades, but it doesn't leave too much color on the skin, so it's worth a shot.
Arleene D.
Arleene D.
Ontario, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder Refill Medium 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I bought the shade medium and it totally matches my skintone. I apply once over my liquid foundation (just a light dusting) and I don't need to re-blot until almost 7-8 hrs later. Great lasting and mattifying power. Goes on smooth and sheer...also the sexy packaging is a nice bonus. Will repurchase!
Denise G.
Denise G.
Carson , CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder Refill Medium 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I usually stay away from colored powder but this has little pigment and is just for blotting, I love this stuff! It's great to have something with me at all times to make sure my face isn't oily! Not to mention the GORGEOUS packaging!!!
rhea j.
rhea j.
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder Refill Medium 0.28 oz/ 8 g
awesome! i have very smooth skin now and the coverage is great! i would recommend my friends to this product for sure! not pricey at all! easy packaging! i will definitely buy again! it is for sure worth it! you won't regret buying or using this product. it's also great for gifts
Eloisa N.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder Refill Medium 0.28 oz/ 8 g
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder Refill Medium 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I like this a lot. I have dry skin so I don't like using much powder on my face but sometimes I want a little more matte coverage under my eyes and on my chin. This stuff hides my pores and mattifies just enough without looking cakey.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder Refill Medium 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I love Kat Von D's formula of her products. This goes great underneath the eyes the bridge of the nose the middle of the forehead the chin the Cupid's bow and underneath the contour line. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Tx
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder Refill Medium 0.28 oz/ 8 g
I absolutely love it. I have comb / dry but sometimes coz of weather it gets oily on my t zone. I have big pores too so for a flawless makeup I have to use something that keeps my makeup matte and not too shiny . This things keeps my pores hidden too which is a win win for me . It always stays in my kit.