BY KAT VON D #3 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Let’s be real—only Kat could make blotting look THIS rad. Lock-It Blotting Powder will have you obsessed with touch-ups, from the 1st time you lay eyes on the gorgeous, refillable compact Kat specially designed.

As the newest addition to the Lock-It family, Lock-It Blotting Powder instantly mattifies a range of skin tones, in 4 shades designed to look undetectable on your skin, whether you’re fair, light, medium or deep!

Finally, you can touch-up without the weight—Kat’s innovative pressed powder contains ultra-fine absorbing powders to blot excess oil without a trace, so your complexion stays flawless and matte all.day.long. (Would you expect anything less?)

Buy on Sephora

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I love this product and let me tell you why. It is creamy,
soft, moisturizing and looks amazing on you. You can wear it with anything and
still look good. Absolutely worth the buy! I am in love with the products from
this brand! Cannot say enough good things.

Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Powder Medium
I am obsessed with Kat Von D's blotting podwer! Not only does it help touch up you makeup when you have break through oil... It does it without drying out your skin or messing up your makeup application too! What's even better is that it is a refillable compact! I also love the fact that Kat personally designs all her packaging right down to the letter on the package she really is totally behind her product! *Plus vegan brand and cruelty-free! 🖤
Nousheen K.
Nousheen K.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Powder Refill Deep
Pros
-Cute compact
-Built in mirror
-Cheaper refills
-Easy to use throughout the day
-Takes away shine and keeps makeup in place

Cons
-Bad skintone match
-Low range for WOC

Neutral
-Slight coverage

I bought this to use as my regular powder. It's likely I'll keep using this until I hit pan but unless the powder range increases, I'll have to look elsewhere. The medium appeared online to be my match but in person deep was closer to. A bad thing with that is that I'm not even considered that dark - I dread for a person darker than me. Furthermore the deep is a tad bit too deep on me and with the slight coverage, has the tendency to look odd on my skin. It is not as invisible as the claim however it does well on all other accounts as a powder.
Kylie Z.
Kylie Z.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Powder Refill Fair
I love Kat
Von D, and her products. I love that they are vegan and cruelty free. How can
you not get behind a brand like that? But with that said their products are
also amazing quality, and their packaging is adorable in a goth way lol. The
Lock-It Product line is hugely successful and this product is no exception.
They have a large variety of colors so everyone can enjoy it; I believe they
are even expanding the colors that they have further.  I have semi oily skin so I bought this to
attempt to contain that, and let me tell you it worked! Usually about mid way
through my day my skin has developed a little shininess especially in my
T-Zone, all I do is brush a light layer of this over my makeup and it
disappears without interfering with my other makeup. It goes on smooth and
clean and absorbs the oil. Once again great job Kat!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Powder Light
This is my favorite powder I have ever purchased. I got the shade Light. It is a great multi-purpose powder. I use it to set my concealer under my eyes, around my T-zone and all over my face when I get oily throughout the day. (I have fairly oily skin) It prevents concealer creasing, blurs my pores and gives a matte finish. I even use it when I have no other makeup on my face just to prevent me from looking too oily and even out my skin tone just a bit. It goes everywhere with me and never gets cakey, no matter how much I put on. The shade Fair is a white powder that I am considering purchasing as on undereye brightening powder for my very pale skin because I can never find a powder light enough for brightening my under eyes.
Guinavere D.
Guinavere D.
Antelope
Review for: Powder Refill Light
This is my holy grail setting, finishing and blotting powder. I don't know how KVD managed to do it, but it adds just a hint of brightness, coverage and blurs the pores/lines that the powder glides over. You don't need a lot to do your whole face (I actually recommend being sparing as this is still meant to be a blotting powder), and it actually blots oil away without making it cakey.

HG, pick this up vs other "blurring" powders or blotting powders. My only con is that there are only three shades, it's a very translucent powder (like a nice filter), but more shades would be wonderful to cater to more shades of fair, light, medium, tan and dark with different undertones.
ROBYN D.
ROBYN D.
Review for: Powder Refill Fair, Other
Here’s what I love about this powder:It does not add texture to the skinIt does not look cakey. Sometimes when you add another layer of powder during the day, makeup can come out looking a little heavy/cakey/overdone, but this powder is very finely milled and doesn’t look cakey.This powder has neutral undertones, at least in this specific shade (I got the shade deep). It does not turn foundation orange, red or yellow.It offers some coverage so even when foundation is wearing off in some areas of your face, everything will look nice and even once you blot with this.It does not leave a white cast on the skin. (At least, the shade deep did not leave a  cast on my skin)Here’s what I think might be a problem for some people:Like I said earlier, this offers some coverage, so if you can’t find a good match in the existing shade range, it might darken or lighten your foundation.It is not translucent.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Review for: Powder Light
I like that it's a a refillable, lightweight pressed powder with a mirror. This is not a translucent powder! It has some coverage, so if you can’t find a good match in the existing shade range, it might darken or lighten your foundation. Mine had neutral undertones which I always look for in a powder, bronzer and foundation! I don't need an orange look! This also didnt add any texture to the skin. It was pretty flawless. It really takes the shine down and takes any traces of oil away. Also minimizes pores. Only reason it gets 4 stars is because of the price and shade range. I have other powders that do just as good that are more affordable.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Wallowa, OR
Review for: Powder Light
I use this once a day, typically. I love the design and size of the compact. It comes with a nice powder pad that can be cleaned once dirtied. It does a nice job of re-mattifying my makeup halfway through my day. It doesn’t leave any odd tint to your face, it just pats on nicely and gives you a nice matte appearance, as if your makeup was fresh. I’m glad I found this blotting powder as I was tired of wasting blotting sheets and I don’t personally enjoy having to use blotting sheets. More often than not the sheets take off areas of my makeup. This powder is a great item to keep with you in your purse for on the go touch ups!
idacia m.
idacia m.
Cranston , RI
Review for: Powder Refill Deep
firecreek jerky Firecreek Jerky is a brand launched by Ryan Hansen based out of Jerseyville, IL. He got it off the ground in February 2016.

Hansen has been making "small batch" jerky from his family's meat business for the past three years. He makes jerky using USDA Choice Angus Beef. Since then, he's secured a deal with USDA inspected co-packer and is now relaunching the brand.

According to Firecreek Jerky, this Black Pepper is described as based on their Original variety, but adds, "...just the right amount of perfectly ground black pepper". It's also labeled as, "all natural" and "minimally processed".
Helene K.
Helene K.
Minneapolis, MN
Can this be used as a setting powder or just for touch-ups throughout the day?
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Columbus , OH
Is this product vegan?
smriti s.
smriti s.
Sherman, TX
Is this similar to kat von d lock it setting loose powder? Just in a compact form?
Caley H.
Caley H.
Is this visible on your skin?
Katie L.
Katie L.
Courtenay, BC
How does this work? Is it as great as I've heard?