Kat Von D Lip Vixen Duo

A limited-edition mini lip duo featuring KVD Vegan Beauty's bestselling Everlasting Liquid Lipstick and Studded Kiss Lipstick in two alluring shades that are perfectly portable and trying on a new shade. Treat lips to this limited-edition lipstick set, with two bold shades. Outlaw, a matte brick red liquid lipstick, and Noble, a matte, petal pink nude, offer high-pigment, long-wear color for ultra-lasting, velvet-touch comfort.

What color look better?
Can't wait to try this product!! 🤗
Can't wait to try this product!! 🤗
Start your review of Kat Von D Lip Vixen Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley C.
Sullivan, MO
Love the color and the look. Really lasted all day and gave me a great bold look to wear all day long! Plus I really easy to use and the feel of it is awesome! Love it and have enjoyed all of Kat Von D's products! Something awesome to check out if your looking for a great bold look.
Daniela C.
Algonquin, IL
Its really gorgeous I love it 💋 really nice color it's Matt and not heavy fir my lips.
Lupe V.
Inglewood, CA
Kat Von D's liquid lipstick formula is one of my favorites! They last all day and the color range is like no other
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
I think that this set is a great way to try out Kat Von D products that are highly talked about! I absolutely loved the color selection, i think that it would be stunning on any skin tone. My only complaint with the liquid lipstick is that it does flake and crumble off after a while, however the formula is very light weight and smooth! I just wish that it was a bit more nourishing.
Rachael D.
I absolutely love kat Von d lipsticks! These colors are absolutely beautiful. These lipsticks are one of my top favorite lipstick brands out there.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Beautiful matte finishes. This is a great starter set. Though they are travel size they last a very long time. You can create an ombré look using both of these. The stick is a little dry so I recommend a balm underneath.
Madi N.
I HAVE NEVER GONE THROUGH SOMETHING WITH MORE INTENT. The outlaw liquid lipstick is my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE THING IN THE WORLD. That thing STAYS. PUT. And the colour is GORGEOUS. The solid lipstick is also such a great everyday colour. All in all, such a great value. I use it almost every day and I'm still not even close to halfway through. It.
alyssa K.
N Miami Beach, FL
Great duo. True red lipstick. Great mini sizes and vreat price couldn't be beat and of course great formula
Amanda C.
Avenel, NJ
Love her studded lip sticks!!!! They aren't drying for me which some people do complain about. They last for a long time and the colors are great. Noble is one of my favorite, I can wear it to work or to a night out with the girls. Very flattering color and finish.
Natalia H.
Jewett City, CT
I love the Kat Von D lipsticks always with awesome colors , is one of my favorite so far