BY KAT VON D

What it is: A rare opportunity to preview the first batch of Kat Von D Beauty’s newest liquid eyeliner innovation.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan.

What Else You Need to Know: Kat Von D Beauty has created an amazing new ultra-black, vegan liquid eyeliner with a flexible felt tip that delivers extreme intensity and waterproof, smudge-resistant, long wear in one bold stroke—even over your most highly-pigmented eyeshadow. They produced very limited quantities to get it into your hands as quickly as possible, before coming up with a final name or packaging, and code-named it Liner X.

Now, Kat Von D Beauty invites you—the ultimate eyeliner experts—into the development process. Be one of the lucky few to get your hands on Liner X and put it to the test. Then, be sure to share your honest thoughts, insights, and feedback in the ratings and reviews section.

Kristi E.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Kat Von D products. This eyeliner pen is very thin and precise so you get the best cat eye.
Lauren L.
Newton, NC
I recieved this Kat Von D Liner X from Sephora complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes about a month ago. It's a good eyeliner & it's very black. There's a few things I like & dislike about Liner X. What I like about KVD Liner X is that it is a black as black could be liquid eyeliner. I also love the finish because finally someone makes a eyeliner easy to use that is a somewhat shiny finish. Not super shiny but it's not a matte finish black eyeliner. I do like the tip of the liner & it makes for precise application I hardly ever do wing liner because its really not my thing but I did do 5 or 6 looks with a wing liner just to try it & Liner X makes doing wings a breeze with very little clean up. I have been using this liner a month solid since receiving it to see if it would dry out wear the tip out & if you could get long term use out of this $20 felt tip liquid liner. I do store mine upside down when I'm home to keep the tip of the line moist with product & that is effective. I went on a 2 day trip with my husband & had Liner X laying sideways in my makeup bag & the tip seemed like it was already trying to dry out because it took me multiple applications to get that perfect looking line on my eyes. So this liner definitely needs to be stored upside down or it will dry up very quickly & you just wasted $20! It also says it applies easily over packed eyeshadow on the lids but that's reall not the case. 95% of the time I pack a shimmer shade on my eyelids & I do have to go over the liner 3 to 4 times to get that crisp straight black line because it can't be done with just one stroke across the eyelid over packed on eyeshadow. Apply it to a Naked eye or a eye with primer & very little eyeshadow it applies very easy but not with one stroke like it claims. It still takes some babying to get perfect. Now for the very fine tip one Liner X! When you first use it the fine tip is amazing & works like a dream! I have used this eyeliner a good 16 to 18 times with packed eyeshadow & sometimes with very little eyeshadow & the tip is already wearing down & not as precise as the first 10 to 13 times using it. It doesn't give you that crisp line & needs a few layers to get perfect. Me personally I would never pay $20 something for Liner X because I would only get a month of good use before the tip wore down & it's a pain to travel with because it definitely needs to be stored upside down constantly. I can buy a less then $5 drugstore eyeliner & get daily use out of it 4 to 5 months with the same results everytime. Compared to Liner X I'm not 100% on how it will perform daily depending on the fine tip wearing down everytime I use it. I would recommend this eyeliner to anybody because someone might love the tip & work it a lot better then myself. For me it's to much of a guessing game on Kat Von D Liner X weather it will give me a problem that day or not & I'm just not willing to fork out that much money for a eyeliner I'm not madly in love with & dred using because it might ruin my eye look that day!
Anna R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I loveeee this!! Goes on so smooth and doesnt smear! Very easy to apply and doesnt dry out. My eyes are brown and it goes great with it. One of the best eye liners ive tried! Def will be buying again!!
gdvaz l.
Alcance la perfección ocular con este delineador impermeable de alto pigmento que permanece todo el día para un acabado resistente a la decoloración, fundido, agrietamiento y corrimiento. La punta de pincel superfino y flexible se desliza a través de la línea de las pestañas para una aplicación increíblemente fluida, que le permite crear una variedad de estilos con facilidad.  A diferencia de los revestimientos de punta de fieltro tradicionales, esta es una punta de cepillo no se deshilacha asi que lo recomiendo
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,254 reviews
I was sent this liner complimentary in exchange for my honest opinion from Kat Von D Beauty and the Sephora Beauty Insider Community. I love it! I don’t wear liners much because with my hooded eyes, I find that liners take up most of my lid because most are quite thick. But this one makes really nice dark, opaque, THIN lines! I love it! It dries super quick, lasts all day, and is matte. Its super easy to use, you hardly have to apply any pressure for it to work. I don’t have a bad thing to say about it, it’s great! Pictures from my IG @ samsmakeupaddiction
Toka F.
Al madinah al monawarah, Al madinah al monawarah
I love this product so much. The color is amazing and long lasting product is the best.
😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 Love yoooooouuuuuuuu
Heba M.
I love this liner soo much the black one long lasting and amazing it is my best and easy to use ❤️❤️❤️❤️Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
B d.
Great! Worked well for the price. Cute package it came in. Only bought it the one time but was happy with the product. 2 eyelashes up!
Tan T.
Philippines
Super easy to use specially when making a wing liner love the product super pigmented worth the buy mwua
hanan m.
sed beshr Alexander
Amazing a kat von D liner x
It's so beautiful
And ilove the liner 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
Is it worth investing in this eyeliner? ¿Vale la pena hacer la inversión en este delineador?
Jay 💖.
How does this compare to the tattoo liner?
Ashley S.
Pacolet Mills
Does this liner dry out fast?
laveezza K.
Rosenberg , TX
How dark and long lasting is this mascara?
Cheryl D.
Salisbury , NC
Haven’t had the chance to try this yet...i know it has a thin tip but is it the same great formula in All the other liners?

Sephora