BY KAT VON D #77 in Eyeliner

Defy all rules of lining in a FLASH!

Like all KVD Beauty Darlings, Lightning Liner is in a league of its own! It’s the first and ONLY metallic liquid eyeliner in a click-pen format…Bring on the glitz!

The high-pigment liquid formula shimmers in ten rad shades with a rich metallic finish. Wear it alone for swoon-worthy sparkle or layer over Tattoo or Ink Liner to put a rad spin on everyday looks. Pat a bit onto lids and BOOM…your liner is now super-cool metallic shadow! Lightning Liner, you have our hearts!

The unique click-pen applicator dispenses fresh formula each and every time. A smooth, flexible brush tip is engineered to deliver smooth, even lines for instant glitter gratification!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

#VeganAlert! These shades are vegan:

• Just saw them on sale at Sephora. Do you recommend them? Are they...5 Answers
  • Is this streaky? What kind of tip does it have?3 Answers
  • I've been looking for bright liners. I have never used this type ...2 Answers
Rebecca V.
Disappointed in this product. The price was high so I assumed being from Kat Von D it would be an amazing product. I quickly found it was not easy to use as you have to turn the package for the liquid to come out but it either didn't come out enough or came out too much which causes a mess. Not an easy to use product especially for the price
Shaunda B.
Liberty Twp, OH
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the pigmentation of this liner, I have also used it for Lip Art too!! I personally DIDN'T pay F.P. I got my two at TJ Maxx! I paid $6.99 there WAS NO WAY I could get that ANY CHEAPER! But I have ONE PROBLEM! When I go to remove the lid and the ENTIRE top piece comes off! So right NOW, I have to use a knife to get the lid OFF, && that's totally NOT SAFE! So if I COULD I'd give it a 3.5! I would of THOUGHT NOTHING ABOUT IT, buttttt 2 from 2 different TJ Maxx's!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
jessica j.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Poe more...
so from what ever heard they discontinued poe.. I'm highly upset about it because I absolutely love this liner.. let me tell you .. so first of all!! I loveee how metallic it and  when it dries its looks even better its easy to apply I like how you have to twist the bottom in order for the liquid to come out so you don't really have to worry about spills or a mess.. its just perfect I highly recommend I definitely want to try other colors
Veronica B.
Manteca, CA
The colors are really nice. When you apply it is pretty easy. But when you are trying to get the liquid to get to the brush it plops up on you quite quickly and you will get too much on the brush. After the first application it is easier to get more product out.
Tia F.
Review for: Jett more...
My only complaint is that i with the color pay off was much more pigmented, not sure about the other shades but this one took a while to build up to an opaque black- which kinda resulted in it cracking and drying a crap ton because I layered on so much 😣
Cora C.
Review for: Poe more...
These take some practice to use correctly. It’s straight ink so it’s different from others. Not terribly pricey, I think they’ve been marked down. Long lasting results and would highly recommend to anyone wanting something different. Using the Orange shade below.
Addie B.
Review for: Poe more...
I like this eye liner. I know many people don't like the click application, but I haven't had any problems with it. I love the purple color I have. It isn't super long wearing, but that's okay on the occasions I wear it.
Olivia J.
This is the best eyeliner money can buy. It’s been my go to for years. I highly recommend it to everybody. There’s so many shades to and it performs so nicely. The price is affordable which is always a plus! Love this!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Poe, Bach more...
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
Just saw them on sale at Sephora. Do you recommend them? Are they as great as the Trooper one?
Megan T.
How well does this work? I love Kat and have tried a few of her products. Does it stay long? Is the color bright?
Courtney E.
Belleville, ON
Does anyone know if the brush tip of this is like her Tattoo Liner?
jullie b.
Sterlington, LA
Any thoughts?How u use this??
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Is this streaky? What kind of tip does it have?