BY KAT VON D #34 in Eyeliner

Defy all rules of lining in a FLASH!

Like all KVD Beauty Darlings, Lightning Liner is in a league of its own! It’s the first and ONLY metallic liquid eyeliner in a click-pen format…Bring on the glitz!

The high-pigment liquid formula shimmers in ten rad shades with a rich metallic finish. Wear it alone for swoon-worthy sparkle or layer over Tattoo or Ink Liner to put a rad spin on everyday looks. Pat a bit onto lids and BOOM…your liner is now super-cool metallic shadow! Lightning Liner, you have our hearts!

The unique click-pen applicator dispenses fresh formula each and every time. A smooth, flexible brush tip is engineered to deliver smooth, even lines for instant glitter gratification!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

#VeganAlert! These shades are vegan:

Buy on Sephora
Aisha S.
Queens
Review for: Gould
Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing
Janie T.
Porter , TX
Review for: Gould
I was walking around TJ Maxx and came across the Gold, Silver, and Cooper one of these in the makeup area. For $4.99 I could pass it up I had been wanting to try these but didn’t want to pay full price for it in Sephora. So I picked up the gold one to try. I’ve seen other girls do an eyeshadow look with like a cut crease, and they do a shimmery thin like to separate the colors. That’s what I wanted this liner for. I haven’t tried a look like that yet but I have swatches it on the back of my and and like the pigmentation and the precision that you can get with the type of brush tip is on this product. I’d recommend it especially if you can find it at your local TJ Maxx I need to get the other two colors they had available.
jessica j.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Poe
so from what ever heard they discontinued poe.. I'm highly upset about it because I absolutely love this liner.. let me tell you .. so first of all!! I loveee how metallic it and  when it dries its looks even better its easy to apply I like how you have to twist the bottom in order for the liquid to come out so you don't really have to worry about spills or a mess.. its just perfect I highly recommend I definitely want to try other colors
Andrea M.
Nashua
Beauty Junkie Expert
These miners are good they're wet inside you twist the map and it turns into a gel some of them have cute glitter in them they definitely apply what you have to let them dry or you'll have a big smear
Laura H.
Rocky Face, GA
Review for: Hyde
Lovvvveeee everything by kat von d and this one is superior. It glides on smooth and doesn’t smudge. Super long lasting and looks great with green eyes. Makes them pop! Would definitely buy again and suggest it!
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Review for: Poe, Fyfe, Hex
I LOVE these liners. They have such a fine point that I will often do a black wing with tattoo liner and then use these for a pop of color on top. You can do amazing graphic eye looks with these and the colors are so intense. KVD liners are the only ones I can use without a primer/setting spray and they don’t move!
Samantha S.
Fort Worth
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pretty good but the kind of dry out easily. They're all so hard to make really sharp lines they're definitely a different formula than the Black Kat Von D liner.
Lupita G.
Mercedes, TX
Review for: Poe, Jett, Juno, Hyde, Gould, Bach
I love these. I love the color. They glide right on. I use these almost everyday but the problem is that now I can’t find them at my local Sephora store. I loved that the product would stay on all day. I really wish this product would come back. They were so easy to use just twist land the perfect amount would come out.
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
Review for: Jett, Amadeus, Bach
I love these. They are long lasting, extremely pigmented and don't smear. When I say they are extremely pigmented I mean they are extremely pigmented. I don't know if this line is still available as I got mine at TJMaxx but they do not disappoint and great to have in a collection.
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
Review for: Poe
Two stars because I love the color (super metallic and vibrant) But after using it twice, it appears to be clogged and the applicator tip broke off. I can’t even figure out how to get the product out now, so I haven’t touched it since. Make it with better packaging next time!
Genny E.
san diego
Just saw them on sale at Sephora. Do you recommend them? Are they as great as the Trooper one?
Courtney E.
Trenton, ON
Does anyone know if the brush tip of this is like her Tattoo Liner?
Megan T.
How well does this work? I love Kat and have tried a few of her products. Does it stay long? Is the color bright?
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Is this streaky? What kind of tip does it have?
jullie b.
Sterlington, LA
Any thoughts?How u use this??