BY KAT VON D

Defy all rules of lining in a FLASH!

Like all KVD Beauty Darlings, Lightning Liner is in a league of its own! It’s the first and ONLY metallic liquid eyeliner in a click-pen format…Bring on the glitz!

The high-pigment liquid formula shimmers in ten rad shades with a rich metallic finish. Wear it alone for swoon-worthy sparkle or layer over Tattoo or Ink Liner to put a rad spin on everyday looks. Pat a bit onto lids and BOOM…your liner is now super-cool metallic shadow! Lightning Liner, you have our hearts!

The unique click-pen applicator dispenses fresh formula each and every time. A smooth, flexible brush tip is engineered to deliver smooth, even lines for instant glitter gratification!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

#VeganAlert! These shades are vegan:

• Just saw them on sale at Sephora. Do you recommend them? ...5 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner very pigmented? Does it dry quickly?2 Answers
  • Is this streaky? What kind of tip does it have?3 Answers
Kat Von D Lightning Liner
  • "So easy to use perfect for the heavy handed as makes it look flawless! Easy to applt and gives a pop of colour to your day! Especially for me being an all in black sorta girl!" in 74 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is so precise that you can do anything you want with your eyeliner whether it be winged or just lining your lids!" in 67 reviews
  • "Everything I have used Kat Von D is beautiful and amazing, this worked wonderfully for me. I bought it online, Amazon I believe. I use this every single day for a cat eye and I do recommend this product" in 42 reviews
Melissa C.
Jasper, AL
I hate this. I usually love KVD products, especially lately, but this is the most garbage eyeliner I've bought. The brush tip is too long and easy to bend, making it hard to control. It's hard to even get a sharp point at the end of a wing. And what is with the twist up mechanism to get the liquid to come out? If you're not careful, you've either got a runny mess of a brush or not enough on the brush to finish your wing in one go. It takes forever to dry. And half the time I take the cap off, the brush tip comes off and is stuck in the lid.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
jessica j.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Poe more...
so from what ever heard they discontinued poe.. I'm highly upset about it because I absolutely love this liner.. let me tell you .. so first of all!! I loveee how metallic it and  when it dries its looks even better its easy to apply I like how you have to twist the bottom in order for the liquid to come out so you don't really have to worry about spills or a mess.. its just perfect I highly recommend I definitely want to try other colors
Stefanie S.
Hurley
Can somebody tell me what happened to this product I always wanted to try it and it seem like it was really cool I believe it was discontinued I don't know but I've definitely seen it for sale and external sites such as eBay Poshmark and other sites like that
Taelor W.
Texas
Review for: Amadeus more...
Probably the most garbage that Kat Von D has came out with. It drys out too quickly, I could get probably 3 uses out of this tube and the applicator was frayed when I got it. If you want a metallic liner, get one from NYX
Olivia J.
This is the best eyeliner money can buy. It’s been my go to for years. I highly recommend it to everybody. There’s so many shades to and it performs so nicely. The price is affordable which is always a plus! Love this!
Tia F.
Review for: Jett more...
My only complaint is that i with the color pay off was much more pigmented, not sure about the other shades but this one took a while to build up to an opaque black- which kinda resulted in it cracking and drying a crap ton because I layered on so much 😣
Jada H.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Jett more...
This product sucks you can’t make a winged liner with this lip brush applicator. It’s not very pigmented you have to cake it on to get some pigment. I really don’t like it and won’t be buying this in other colors or ever again
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Poe more...
These take some practice to use correctly. It’s straight ink so it’s different from others. Not terribly pricey, I think they’ve been marked down. Long lasting results and would highly recommend to anyone wanting something different. Using the Orange shade below.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Review for: Poe, Fyfe, Hex more...
I LOVE these liners. They have such a fine point that I will often do a black wing with tattoo liner and then use these for a pop of color on top. You can do amazing graphic eye looks with these and the colors are so intense. KVD liners are the only ones I can use without a primer/setting spray and they don’t move!
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
Just saw them on sale at Sephora. Do you recommend them? Are they as great as the Trooper one?
Megan T.
How well does this work? I love Kat and have tried a few of her products. Does it stay long? Is the color bright?
Courtney E.
Belleville, ON
Does anyone know if the brush tip of this is like her Tattoo Liner?
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Is this streaky? What kind of tip does it have?
Rumesha M.
Evans, GA
Do they even carry these in any Sephora stores? I’ve never seen them