BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Saraa A.
Saraa A.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! It's brush tip liner makes it easier to apply eyeliner.
It allows a mess-free and quick application of eyeliner.
It's packaging is amazing as all of Kat Von D's packaging is.
It's very black and has a nice grip.
And I've purchased it twice already.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Oneida, NY
Review for: Baudelaire
I got this shade (Baudelaire) as soon as the new shades launched. I was really excited because I adore the Tattoo liner in Trooper.

Unfortunately I didn't enjoy this because the tip was harder then usual, it made it uncomfortable to use and harsh on the eyes. trying to do more then a basic line seems sloppy and not as precise as I normally enjoy.

The colour is beautiful. It can be patchy at times. I haven't purchased anymore besides the original liner.

If you can handle more pressure to your eye then it could be better suited for you.
It's a lot like the Urban Decay Felt Liners.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Review for: Trooper
I love to use these to create sharp lines in creative Halloween makeup! The pen is just like drawing and so makes it really easy to sketch out finer details and add definition to any look!
There's so many different colours that you could really get creative
Keri M.
Keri M.
Her eyeliner contains some metal for the metallic liner
My eyes swole up so badly that I couldn't see
Only used it on my left eye...burned so badly I washed it off and the next day my eye was swollen shut
Katie W.
Katie W.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
These eyeliners are my absolute favourite in the whole world. They apply excellently and the brush is also amazing to get that perfect wing. The colour is consistent and it doesn't get clumpy. It also lasts a really long time.
Mickayla F.
Mickayla F.
My new favorite liner! I have had so many felt tip liners not work when i apply eyeshadow first, but this liner has no issues at all! Plus it stays put all day (even when i get it wet)! Cant wait to buy more colors!

Ps. No idea why the pics are sideways!
Lily M.
Lily M.
Portland, OR
The Kat Von D ink liner is way better than the tattoo liner. It lasts a long time, is super pigmented and the felt tip doesn't seem to get damaged with more use. The tip allows for a small, medium or large wing that you can keep building without it drying out. This is my go to and I never bother with any other liners.
Lyn P.
Lyn P.
Toronto
I accidentally got this eyeliner instead of the Tattoo liner. I highly recommend the tattoo liner compared to this. Reason why is because you can be more precise with the tip of the liner on the tattoo liner. I wouldn't say it waterproof. I went swimming once and my eyelet rubbed off
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
No one makes a liquid eyeliner like Kat Von D! I've purchased her Tattoo Eyeliner and loved it so much I had to try the Ink eyeliner. It comes in a fun and trendy tube that has a felt tip applicator that almost has the same look and feel as a felt marker. It's pointed tip provides the best and most effortless liquid eyeliner application for both newbies to expert users. There is no line that this eyeliner cannot create and my favorite is using it to create a winged eye look. Almost no pressure is needed to apply this eyeliner. I highly recommend this and love how easy to use and how long lasting and smudge proof this eyeliner is!
Christy K.
Christy K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trooper
I basically gave up on liquid liners for about 2 years until I found the Kat Von D Ink Liner which goes on smoothly, wings perfectly and looks great with my light brown eyes. I purchased this at Sephora and I'll be back to repurchase again very soon!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?