BY KAT VON D #24 in Eyeliner

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Saraa A.
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner! It's brush tip liner makes it easier to apply eyeliner.
It allows a mess-free and quick application of eyeliner.
It's packaging is amazing as all of Kat Von D's packaging is.
It's very black and has a nice grip.
And I've purchased it twice already.
Holly Beatrice R.
Halifax, west yorkshire
Review for: Trooper more...
Kat Von D Ink Liner  > Kat Von D Tattoo Liner ... I bought the ink liner on hesitation because (curse me if you must) I do not at all like the tattoo liner. I'm a huge fan of KVD products, probably my favourite brand but the tattoo liner dries up so fast unlike the ink liner. So my review will compare to the tattoo liner if you haven't noticed. The KVD Ink liner lasted me atleast THREE times longer than the tattoo liner and is so much more pigmented. It was perfect for drawing detail on my face such as stars, crosses etc... It creates a perfect wing for ALOT of uses (practicing MUA so it gets used alot) I'm about to rebuy this cause mine is starting to dry up because its very empty (it's inevitable, any liner will eventually run out) This is definitely my go to eyeliner!! Just wish I could buy a huge bundle so I never run out!
Katie G.
Knoxville
Review for: Trooper more...
This eyeliner is the holy grail of liquid eyeliners. The felt tip gives me such precision with a wing that could cut glass. I've been using eyeliner for years- tried pretty much everything. Now that I've found this Ink Liner I have my go-to.
Jessica V.
Oneida, NY
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I got this shade (Baudelaire) as soon as the new shades launched. I was really excited because I adore the Tattoo liner in Trooper.

Unfortunately I didn't enjoy this because the tip was harder then usual, it made it uncomfortable to use and harsh on the eyes. trying to do more then a basic line seems sloppy and not as precise as I normally enjoy.

The colour is beautiful. It can be patchy at times. I haven't purchased anymore besides the original liner.

If you can handle more pressure to your eye then it could be better suited for you.
It's a lot like the Urban Decay Felt Liners.
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
It is the perfect eyeliner pencil for me. I have no trouble at all achieving a perfect wing every time and it last so long and doesn't budge. Definitely worth every penny!!!
Elizabeth M.
Orton Malborne , Peterborough
Review for: Trooper more...
I love to use these to create sharp lines in creative Halloween makeup! The pen is just like drawing and so makes it really easy to sketch out finer details and add definition to any look!
There's so many different colours that you could really get creative
Keri M.
Her eyeliner contains some metal for the metallic liner
My eyes swole up so badly that I couldn't see
Only used it on my left eye...burned so badly I washed it off and the next day my eye was swollen shut
Katie W.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
These eyeliners are my absolute favourite in the whole world. They apply excellently and the brush is also amazing to get that perfect wing. The colour is consistent and it doesn't get clumpy. It also lasts a really long time.
Mickayla F.
My new favorite liner! I have had so many felt tip liners not work when i apply eyeshadow first, but this liner has no issues at all! Plus it stays put all day (even when i get it wet)! Cant wait to buy more colors!

Ps. No idea why the pics are sideways!
Lily M.
Portland, OR
The Kat Von D ink liner is way better than the tattoo liner. It lasts a long time, is super pigmented and the felt tip doesn't seem to get damaged with more use. The tip allows for a small, medium or large wing that you can keep building without it drying out. This is my go to and I never bother with any other liners.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

back