BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Nathalie C.
Nathalie C.
McMinnville , TN
Review for: Trooper
It didn’t last long. After less than a month the line started to fade. It was disappointing.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Dallas
Review for: Trooper
Love this liquid liner. Very easy to use with a great tip for precise lines. Pricing isn’t too bad for the product you’re getting. I definitely recommend storing the liner cap down so the tip doesn’t dry out (happened to my first one) .
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Cocoa
I have yet to try one of kat vons products and be disappointed, the vibrancy and radiance is long lasting and makes eyes burst with color
Molly M.
Molly M.
Charleroi
Review for: Trooper
Honest to God, this is the best eyeliner I’ve ever used. My winged eyeliner always looks flawless. It’s an extremely good value for its price. And when it says waterproof, it means waterproof.
Shanti R.
Shanti R.
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It’s very precise. Ive had people asking me if I use tape to get perfect wings every day! I will say that it is not quite smudge proof though, but it was the first few times I wore it. I usually don't wear waterproof liner. It is extremely long wearing. It has lasted all day unlike most eyeliners that are absolutely obliterated at the sight sweat/heat. Overall, I find it’s a wonderful product. I am extremely satisfied.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Raleigh
Review for: Bosch, Nietzsche
I think I need to play with this liner more. It's a thicker pen liner than you'd think and I'm pretty sure it's because of the glitter/shimmer in it. It almost makes it grittier. Hopefully I can find a way to use it because the colors are beautiful.
Morgyn C.
Morgyn C.
Pleasant View, UT
Review for: Bukowski
My all time favorite liquid liner! Not patchy what so ever and I swear it contains so much more product than other brands!
Maria O.
Maria O.
Navarre, FL
Review for: Nietzsche
I absolutely love this color when I want a pop to my makeup. It last a really long time, it's 20 dollars with is the same price as the tattoo liner. I also love the package. I would definitely recommend this to everybody.
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Danbury
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner out there!! i use this eyeliner on my clients all the time and let me tell you it applies so easily and gives you the perfect wing eyeliner! i’ve even used this to do halloween makeup like a leopard face, perfect for any small details you’re trying to achieve!
Aubrey H.
Aubrey H.
fort collins
Review for: Trooper
Absolutely love this product! I am never with out it. Definitely a must have. The quality is fantastic and it lasts all day. Super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to all. I can find it at all local grocery stores.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?