BY KAT VON D #23 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I really enjoy Kat Von D products in general. This eyeliner is really easy to use for beginners. It's got a very easy tip on it and the color pay off is amazing. If you struggle with winged liner this is the one for you.
Ashley M.
Amazing!!! These have a felt pen tip (my personal favourite) and apply so easily. The colour range is so fun and they have lots of pigment
Monica G.
Review for: Bosch, Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Bukowski, Dali more...
High definition colors that are so vibrant and eye catching. I really enjoy how easy they are to use.
Rose L.
Athens, GA
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I looooooooooove this. This is my favorite eyeliner. I use it all the time! In my opinion it is the best felt tip eyeliner on the market.
Lauren W.
Cudahy
The lipstick is very pigmented! They lasted pretty long as well! I love the packaging with the roses and gothic rock/metal style. Totally me!
Meggy f.
Milton, ON
Review for: Neruda more...
Amazing white liner that lasts I always love to put this on the inner corner of my eye and honestly it’s my favourite white pen liner out of every one I have tried so far so if your looking for one get this one for sure
Holly Beatrice R.
Halifax, west yorkshire
Review for: Trooper more...
Kat Von D Ink Liner  > Kat Von D Tattoo Liner ... I bought the ink liner on hesitation because (curse me if you must) I do not at all like the tattoo liner. I'm a huge fan of KVD products, probably my favourite brand but the tattoo liner dries up so fast unlike the ink liner. So my review will compare to the tattoo liner if you haven't noticed. The KVD Ink liner lasted me atleast THREE times longer than the tattoo liner and is so much more pigmented. It was perfect for drawing detail on my face such as stars, crosses etc... It creates a perfect wing for ALOT of uses (practicing MUA so it gets used alot) I'm about to rebuy this cause mine is starting to dry up because its very empty (it's inevitable, any liner will eventually run out) This is definitely my go to eyeliner!! Just wish I could buy a huge bundle so I never run out!
Casey C.
Highland Park
Review for: Trooper more...
I used to use the tattoo liner, but moved to this for greater control. The felt tip is a bit tougher and is, therefore, not exactly for the faint of heart. You have to really control the pen as you’re not able to brush it on the way you can with a brush tip or softer felt! I love it, though. It stays very well and is super pigmented. Perfect for a sharp car eye.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
This and the tattoo liner by Kat Von D are by far the best liquid liners ever. They go on so smooth and so easy and last ALL DAY. They are reasonably priced and so so so worth it. I never will buy any other eyeliners.
Juanita G.
Corona, CA
For some reason I had high hopes for these but they aren't that pigmented. I bought the white liner and it looks white but it also looks patchy. I guess I'm still in the hunt for a good white eye liner.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?