BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Fantastic pigment, doesn’t budge all day long, and wonderful color selection,...

But I prefer the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner,.... The crispness of the lines, the easy gliding application, it’s just all so perfect because of the brush tip. This Ink Liner is good, but not nearly as amazing as the Tattoo Liner. This product has a felt tip that doesn’t give great definition and it’s harder to control the thickness of your lines.

If you like drawing thick lines and don’t mind not having very sharp precision, this Ink Liner is perfect for you. If that doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, I recommend trying the Tattoo Liner instead.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I love all Kat von d liners. They are super pigmented and I really love the black one. I keep atleast 2 on hand.
Lismarie A.
This has to be my favorite eyeliner that i own. It’s super sleek when applying to the eyes and doesn’t smudge ever. It also dries on really quick so you don’t have to worry when you blink. This is important for me. A must have.
erika d.
Stamford , CT
My favorite liner that always delivers the best wing and can always depend on lasting all day long . The tip never ruins and always stays sharp and is also affordable. Awesome color variety but i always stick with black . My holy grail
Brittany D.
Dayton, OH
I love her line of cosmetics, but this is one that kind of fell flat for me. The application is messy because it is a twist up pen and if you get too much product coming out, it gets all over your eye lid. The colors are super sparkly, I usually reserve this liner for when I’m going out, not for every day.
Annie🐻💕 R.
I prefer the ink liner over the tattoo liner because I like the felt tip applicator more. The ink liner is very pigmented giving you the best richest color for your makeup look.
Pam M.
I love these pen liners. Its almost magic. Its as if as soon as it touches my eyes it almost guides my hand. Thats how effortless and precise the nip is. The product is fluid enough to glide over glitter and the pigment is super vibrant. I wish i could buy them all
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
Review for: Trooper more...
This is a great felt tip eyeliner! It is long wearing and waterproof! It even stays on with my oily eye lids! It’s fantastic and easy to apply! It has great pigment! It isn’t completely matte though, I know that is a big trend right now!
Neha B.
Alameda, CA
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I like the liner a lot. The tip is fine and the application is really easy. The colors are fun and bold and I use it to line the top and the bottom of my eye.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
So good! Perfect lines, long lasting, very precise Liner! I got my whole family hooked on KVD! You can use it for any Liner look!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?