BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ciara A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this eyeliner because of the great reviews I have seen online but it just didn't cut it for me. For $20 at Sephora I expected this eyeliner to be great but sadly this was not the case. For starters, it smeared on my inner corners and spread really bad (I do not have oily lids). This tube lasted only about 5 weeks before drying out even when stored properly. It wasn't as durable as I had hoped. Once I was able to manage to get a decent line with this liner it did say on all day so it gets some points for that.
Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never replace this eyeliner with any other eyeliner. I love the felt tip because it makes winged eyeliner SO. EASY. It has amazing staying power, definitely waterproof.
Jennyy M.
Toronto
Review for: Woolf
I would rate this product a five for the precisionand wear of it but I gave it a four because of the price. It's definitely on a pricier side and I feel like I can buy the same quality product for less . Still loved it though!!
\Danielle J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this liner! Perfect for making the sharpest of cat eyes. Stays on so well that it usually lingers even after my shower the next day (and washing my face the night before).
Ashley S.
Review for: Trooper
Not for the inexperienced in liquid eyeliner. It was my first time using it and my first time with liquid. It lasts all day, and is a good value. It’s just the liner comes out heavy if you’re not careful. I would recommend it for a more experienced user and I would buy it again.
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Trooper
I can’t rave enough on how cute the packaging is and sturdy. It has yet to lose the cap and dry out in my makeup Bag. The liner itself is a deep matte black and has all day staying power. Love this line and will continue to buy.
Kendra C.
Review for: Trooper
Love this liquid liner stays all day where you put it 10/10 it’s my go to product! Keep it up!
Ashley C.
Pensacola
Beauty Junkie Expert
These felt eyeliner are absolutely to die for. They are waterproof, smudgeproof, and apply like a dream. Great for beginners as well just learning how to do wings.
Tyrinda O.
south orange
Review for: Other
These liners are bomb.com. Nice and thin easy to use for beginners. Color is very pigmented too.
Ashleigh S.
Ohi
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeliner ever. It stays on for hours without smudging. Plus it's an easy applicator. I love kat von ds products.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?