BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Samantha D.
San Antonio, TX
This is hands down my favorite eyeliner ever and the only one I absolutely have to have. It's super pigmented, goes on so easily and lasts forever. It's the perfect eyeliner.
Nicole H.
Review for: Trooper more...
Love the color range of this liner. It’s a bit tricky to use but the finish is absolutely adorable. As always with KVD products: great quality, great packaging!! Cannot recommend this enough!
member-23cc5f644
Review for: Trooper more...
Excelente grosor de la punta para lineas finas o gruesas, seca rápido, dura mucho, variedad de colores, no se seca ya que viene sellado, lo mejor ayuda con la precision del trazo de la raya 100% recomendado
Jessica J.
It was very pigmented, the only probably was that it felt a little sticky and if you messed up it was hard to remove or erase
Cassidy M.
Mckinney, TX
Not my favorite eyeliner. I really wanted to like this eyeliner but it just does not work for me. I prefer other brands.
Ciera Jewel C.
Windsor, ON
These liners are fantastic if you are looking for more colour. The white is really pigmented and goes on in one layer
Cora C.
Bardstown
Review for: Trooper more...
This is a very nice eyeliner and I highly recommend trying these out. Applies smoothly and easily. Sephora always has them in stock so no excuses. Buy one. You won’t regret it. I have three of my own that I use every day.
Audrey E.
I love this liquid eyeliner it is easy to put on and great pigmentation. Will recommend to my friends and family.
Taylor C.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Trooper more...
This is soooo much better than the tattoo liner in my opinion. It’s pretty good value with the price. Super easy to apply, good lines and formula. I think everything could use improvement but it’s fine the way It is too.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper more...
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Juliette W.
What is the difference between this Kat Von d liner and the Tatto by Kat Von D liner? I love tattoo so I would try this as well
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
Is this liner really worth the price compared to other drugstore liquid liners?
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
This says waterproof... Does it stay well in the tearduct area or does it smudge and fade if applied there?
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Does it have a great color pay off?
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering