BY KAT VON D #28 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Surbhi A.
Review for: Trooper more...
I got a chance to try these are Sephora and I definitely prefer the KVD Tattoo liner compared to this Ink liner. The ink one feathers out a bit too much for my liking and isn't as pitch black as the tattoo liner :) This one for me isn't worth the price as it's really easy to smudge and not as matte as the tattoo.
Dhanu M.
AL khobar, Eastern province
Kat Von D Ink Liner Flaunt a killer line every time with Ink Liner. The innovative, no-fray marker tip holds the maximum level of formula, giving you bold lines with instant color lay-down and stunning intensity.
Rock your look around the clock with this waterproof formula that delivers a fade and run-resistant finish for up to 24 hours of wear.

This liner is truly longwearing. It did not fade or crack during the whole 8 hours I wear makeup. It is budge proof and smudge proof. Though it is not as waterproof as the Tattoo liner, it is water resistant to some extent. Though it will not bleed once it gets wet, if you rub your eye when it is wet, it will surely transfer or smear.
On the plus side, it comes off easily with any makeup remover.
Stacy W.
Burgettstown, PA
Review for: Trooper more...
There is not other eyeliner necessary except for Kay Von D tattoo liner. It’s a little better. By far the best eyeliners ever are made by Kay Von D!
Faiza H.
Elmont
Review for: Nietzsche, Trooper more...
The last von d ink liners are incredible and easy to apply. The colors are vibrant and stunning! The pen is also easy to control. One of my personal favorites.
kara b.
Ontario
Review for: Trooper more...
This is the best, most incredibly perfect eyeliner ever! This is my absolute go-to for liners and I will always recommend it to my friends and people asking! It makes application very easy and it stays on for a long time! Sweat, rain, or naps... it stays on 'till you wash it off!
Shaimaa H.
Jubail
Review for: Baudelaire more...
It is nice but not the best it doesn’t go smoothly over my shadow and it is not that matte the shade is good and the pegmentation is good but it is not the best i have used
Katie E.
I refuse to buy any other felt tip liner. This stuff is smudgeproof and waterproof. The best on the market. Never fades and gives the sharpest cat eye.
Camille W.
Canada
I am a bit disappointed! Based on other reviews, I thought this liner would change my life- truly long wear and precise, highly pigmented lines. The long wear is overstated. It lasts long-er, but still comes off before the end of the day, before I want it to. Not worth the price tag. It is highly pigmented and easy to use, but I will not repurchase.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love how it makes my skin look and feel! This looks great on any skin type and skin color!
Mak S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Woolf more...
I love the variety of colors of this liner. It’s really easy to apply but I prefer the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner for a more matte look. I noticed these pens dry out really fast so I can’t say they’re worth the price. Pretty sure you can find similar drugstore liner for cheaper.
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
Is this liner really worth the price compared to other drugstore liquid liners?
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
How long does the product last? I don't want to spend on it if I have to throw it out like two months later
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
This says waterproof... Does it stay well in the tearduct area or does it smudge and fade if applied there?
Betzabe R.
Es a prueba de agua?
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering

back