BY KAT VON D #16 in Eyeliner

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jackie N.
College Place , WA
Review for: Trooper more...
This liner is amazing !! Nothing like the tattoo liner, this one is actually easy to apply and you don’t have to kill your arm trying to make the product come out. I would definitely recommend this product !!
Vera E.
My go to eyeliner. I went through probably 10 Kat Von D Tattoo Liners and will probably purchase more in the future. Easy application, stay on for a very long time. Great for someone learning how to do wink eyeliner! Definitely recommend.
Ashley S.
Weatherford , TX
Review for: Trooper more...
Can’t achieve a winged liner? Just use this one! It’s seriously changed my winged liner game. It’s amazing and the fine tip makes it super precise.
Stephanie V.
San Diego
Review for: Trooper more...
I use to use Stila’s felt tip eyeliner because I heard it had long wearing time but I didn’t so I heard of this one next and tried it... I LOVE IT! It has an extremely long wearing time and I have oily skin and oily eyelids but I find it still stays on throughout the day so I don’t even have to set it with black eyeshadow. It doesn’t transfer and it’s quickly become my staple. Only downside is felt tip eyeliners dry too quickly.
Olivia M.
Alexander, AR
Love Kat Von D liners! My go to liner! I would highly recommend!
Vivian R.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! The product is great at creating a beautiful and seamless executed liner. It definitely holds its value. I highly recommend this product to many of my friends and family! Great brand and product!!
Deanna C.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my go to liquid eyeliner. It’s the only eyeliner that does not smudge on me! I’ve even went to the water park with this one once! I’ve been using this liner for over 6 years!
Sofi K.
Zaimh 6 Lamia
Review for: Other more...
Perfect eyeliner for perfect eyeliner and easy as a piece of cake! I really enjoy it!
so that I can buy them and they are beautiful, I have not tried them all at once but their finish is magnificent and with a very nice color intensity
Heather T.
Austin, TX
PERFECT POINT !!! Love this brand ! Last all day ! Bold color don’t have to redip with the type of pen it is ! Love it !
Fatima P.
I have been using the Avon brand eyeliner and it tends to dry out from the tip. Does this happen with this product? *note: I use my eyeliner everyday.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
What's your favorite shade ?
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering
Miu H.
Does it have a great color pay off?
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
How long does the product last? I don't want to spend on it if I have to throw it out like two months later