BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Olivia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eyeliner money can buy. It’s been my go to for years. I highly recommend it to everybody. There’s so many shades to and it performs so nicely. The price is affordable which is always a plus! Love this!
Mayli L.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best eyeliner I’ve ever used! It’s highly pigmented and the felt tip applicator glides on the eyelid like no tomorrow. I tend to use highly pigmented eyeshadow and I’d always have an issue with eyeliners drying out due to the powder of the eyeshadow . However I’ve never had an issue with this product. It’s last all day! And it’s has good control when making a cat wing
Chenin H.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner and it totally lives up to the expectations people set for it but I wish it lasted longer. I wear eyeliner every day pretty much and I feel like I run out of this so much faster than others
Havyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love doing a different eye look everyday. So liners i can get in different colors to match my moods is always great! Love how creative I can get with this
Penny H.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner it goes on smoothly and last all day. No transfer, waterproof and very pigmented. $20 is a bit much price wise for a eyeliner but this one last and doesn’t dry out like some do. I would repurchase again.
Angela K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Applies super easy and easy to work with. Stays all day long and doesn't smudge or run
Kailey R.
Oshkosh, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner! It makes super clean lines, and is fairly pigmented for being a pen liner. The felt tip always keeps crisp lines for me and never smudges or transfers, but removes easily with makeup remover. My go to for winged eyeliner!
Mandy P.
mt summit indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
#beautiyrocks #beautifulgirls #myobsesdion can’t wait to get mine!!!!!!
Makeup guru
#prettycolors #mylove #lovemakwup
larry w.
Summit
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product and product line. Lots to chose from always and the prices are fair and reasonable. You should try it out!
Amber G.
Halifax
Review for: Trooper
Love the applicator, it's great for super precise lines!! it is a little annoying waiting for the product to get to the tip so that it comes out smooth and opaque.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
What's your favorite shade ?
Brin D.
Concord, CA
How is this brush when compared to the KVD Tattoo Liner?
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering
Betzabe R.
Es a prueba de agua?
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Does it have a great color pay off?