BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Havyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love doing a different eye look everyday. So liners i can get in different colors to match my moods is always great! Love how creative I can get with this
Penny H.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner it goes on smoothly and last all day. No transfer, waterproof and very pigmented. $20 is a bit much price wise for a eyeliner but this one last and doesn’t dry out like some do. I would repurchase again.
Angela K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Applies super easy and easy to work with. Stays all day long and doesn't smudge or run
Kailey R.
Oshkosh, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner! It makes super clean lines, and is fairly pigmented for being a pen liner. The felt tip always keeps crisp lines for me and never smudges or transfers, but removes easily with makeup remover. My go to for winged eyeliner!
Mandy P.
mt summit indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
#beautiyrocks #beautifulgirls #myobsesdion can’t wait to get mine!!!!!!
Makeup guru
#prettycolors #mylove #lovemakwup
larry w.
Summit
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product and product line. Lots to chose from always and the prices are fair and reasonable. You should try it out!
Amber G.
Halifax
Review for: Trooper
Love the applicator, it's great for super precise lines!! it is a little annoying waiting for the product to get to the tip so that it comes out smooth and opaque.
Anna C.
jemison
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner sooooo much, ONLY downfall is it runs out SUPER quick, just like the KVD Tattoo liner that I also love. Excellent eyeliner if you’re willing to repurchase often. Kat Von D Ink LinerKat Von D Cosmetics
Maude Q.
Montreal
Review for: Trooper
Overall I think it's a great eyeliner. I have a love/hate relationship with it. Love the pigmentation even though it's seems to "dry" sometimes. I like the waterproof but also hate it because it's hard to correct it. If you're looking for a really good waterproof eyeliner, go with it (stained my hand for a whole day and I wash my hands a lot). I would not buy this again for my personal preferences.
Vasudha S.
columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best liner. My eyes water a lot so I can’t use anything but liquid liners. This one dries up really fast and stays on. It’s the only liner i have found will stay on me and not smear.
Fabiola S.
Medley, FL
Is this waterproof?
Youmna I.
Does this dry easily? I need a good eyeliner but I'm not exactly sure what to get
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
What's your favorite shade ?
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
What is better...this one or her tattoo eyeliner?
Nicole S.
Valparaiso, IN
These are really expensive, are they truly worth it? And about how long do they last you?