BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Amber G.
Halifax
Review for: Trooper
Love the applicator, it's great for super precise lines!! it is a little annoying waiting for the product to get to the tip so that it comes out smooth and opaque.
Anna C.
jemison
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner sooooo much, ONLY downfall is it runs out SUPER quick, just like the KVD Tattoo liner that I also love. Excellent eyeliner if you’re willing to repurchase often. Kat Von D Ink LinerKat Von D Cosmetics
Maude Q.
Montreal
Review for: Trooper
Overall I think it's a great eyeliner. I have a love/hate relationship with it. Love the pigmentation even though it's seems to "dry" sometimes. I like the waterproof but also hate it because it's hard to correct it. If you're looking for a really good waterproof eyeliner, go with it (stained my hand for a whole day and I wash my hands a lot). I would not buy this again for my personal preferences.
Vasudha S.
columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best liner. My eyes water a lot so I can’t use anything but liquid liners. This one dries up really fast and stays on. It’s the only liner i have found will stay on me and not smear.
Arianna V.
Arleta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my fave slingers ever! I love the felt tip! It really gives out a lot of pigment!
Hanna F.
Lake Wales
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the eyeliners and colors a great brand and awesome product love alll the products!!!#########
Eden N.
Owensboro
Review for: Trooper
The color is good and I love how easy it goes on and feels but the price is a little high compared to some of my other holy grail liners, but I do wear it often. I might buy again in a different color.
Samantha W.
Midland , OH
Review for: Trooper
Love the longevity and how black it is. Really great felt tip liner, only drawback is how it bleeds :(
Victoria b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Trooper. It the best liner in he world. Easy and effortless to use and black as coal. I won’t use anything else. I would recommend
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
Review for: Nerdrum
This is by far the best tip liner I have used. It stays out and the brush is great for applying.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I like the Kat products, it are they hard To remove?
Jessica P.
when ever i use it, it is always dry and i hade this for about a week. does anyone know why and how to prevent it from drying fast?
Julie R.
Which one is better: Tattoo Liner or Ink liner? What is the difference? Please explain, I'm interested !
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Is it waterproof ? Does it smudge easily?
Veronica T.
Are you able to get a fine line with this liner?